• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

By Popular DEMAND: Bossy Biweekies SATURDAY the 19th (MELEE)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Reminder

DOUBLIES WILL START AT 12:00PM

be there on time

feel free to show up earlier for warm ups...10:30 garage opens

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
wow zhu has a sheik?

i'll **** that **** ******

actually you should only be using falco and fox in order to prep for new york!!!

ps tofu gets all the blame as to why i'm not attending this. but hey, at least i waited until the tourny is already underway to post i'm not going. don't you hate it when people don't do that?

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Doubles Results:
1: Blue Lv 9 Gannon (mango + zhu)
2: Brawl Noob (rofl + Lucky)
3: How to Catch Predator (connor + boss)
4: Moto Surf (Maple + Pnoy)
5: I suck at this (MacD + Kira)
5: Keepin it real (gimpyfish + psychomidget)
7: Rightious Kickass (dc $ + tg tran)

~ JDM

DJMirror

Smash Master
hey boss one more post and ya 949

Kira after i get out of work let go eat something

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
MacD has done what I haven't been able to do for about a year now.............. Never talk to me again Joey.

JDM

Smash Champion
Boss I aprove of your megan fox background and all your real weapons and ****.

SD needs to step it up.

JDM

Smash Champion
I think posting pictures of his 5 feet long swords and daggers are more interesting than the brackets. Megan Fox that's a different story.

nublet06

Smash Lord
for the record lucky decided to try and still got 3rd place.

he played mac d again in losers bracket and i think he 3 stocked him both times.

1. Mango
2. zhu
3. Lucky

mango and zhu didnt play an actual tournament set. they just practiced together literally every second of the tournament that they werent playing bracket matches. mango was playing mostly puff and between last night and today i have seen glorious things.

zhu lucky was back and forth. lucky ***** first 2 games. zhu ***** last 3 games. entertaining set for sure.

shout out to Pmidget and zhu it was fun playing you guys since ive never done it before.
shout out to gimpy and kira because it was fun playing with you guys again after so long.

MacD

Banned via Administration
yea, i beat lucky in winners, then we met in losers he 1 stocked me on battlefeild, i took him to mute and he picked marth where i 1 or 2 stocked him, then he took me to poke and he 3 stocked me or something

same thing happend when i played zhu's fox, he 1 stocked me on battle field, i took him to brinstar and 3 stocked his sheik or something, then he picked poke and 3 stocked me

i had fun though, small turnout but good, food afterwards was fun but only irvine people...

Kira-

Smash Champion
zhu lucky was back and forth. lucky ***** first 2 games. zhu ***** last 3 games. entertaining set for sure.

shout out to gimpy and kira because it was fun playing with you guys again after so long.
not enough people watch zhu/lucky sets. they're ridiculous

@ rofl - i was getting ***** in friendlies -_- you play weird. i know you're a smart player though so it's pretty frustrating trying to figure you out. your luigi makes more sense lol i just dont know what to do against it yet

@ macd - will it blend?

everyone else - good times like always

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
YOU need to start playing again rick!!! play with me and maple more often, quit bein a hoe. we'll train u for sure

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
if this ends up being everyone outside of SD and no one from SD showing again, I'm never going again!

Kira-

Smash Champion
The rest of SD for sure needs to come... you would know how to reach/inform them better than I, but regardless I'll attend.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
sick. aight so what im gonna do is host another one of these in like 2 or 3 weeks or so. It's going to determine whether or not I host any of these ever again. That means that if SD doesnt step it the **** up and make a 45 minute to hour and a half drive maximum then looks like San Diego only has the once every eon Triweeklies to look forward to. When I post the date, please post if ur coming or not so we can see what to expect...SD <3

Top Bottom