• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

By Popular DEMAND: Bossy Biweekies SATURDAY the 19th (MELEE)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
If you are running late I can enter you in the bracket and postpone ur match(es) for as long as possible but understand that if neccessary I WILL DQ you.

Say whatever you want (curse) but just don't scream everything at the top of ur lungs, it's annoying and rude to people playing and my neighbors...MikeHaze wasn't liked for a reason, so just keep it down!

FOOD BREAK AT UR OWN RISK! They hold up the tourney. I reccommend eat breakfast and taking some food to keep in the car (chips,water,snack bars, idk). Leave to get food if you want, but the tourney will still continue with or w/out you.

Due to an aggreement with the momster, I have to now enforce the Venue Fee where as in many past tournies I have not. The venue fee goes to my mother for water and electricity and putting up with all you smelly mothasuckas. Please understand.

BE ON TIME... TOURNEY WILL START AT 11:00 NO EXCEPTIONS!

When: Sept. 19th
Where: 5456 Gooseberry Way, Oceanside Ca, 92057
Time: Garage Opens at 10:00am
Warm-up's begin at 10:00am, Doubles start at 11:00.
Price: $4 Singles, $4 per person Doubles, $2 Venue ($10 Total)

Rules:
-MLG Rules kidies
-4 Stock
-8 Minutes
-Double Eminination
-Friendly Fire ON
-Items OFF
-Sets Best 2 of 3
-Finals best 3 of 5
-BYOC
-Wobbles Compromise
-CAN ban neutrals

*Pot Distribution* 50-30-20

Directions from South (5 North):
-5 North
-76 exit
-76 East for about 8 miles
-Left on Guajome Lake Road
-Down the hill, continue straight when approached with fork road (right or straight)
-Right on Gooseberry Way
-5456 Gooseberry Way (left side).

Directions from South (15 North):
-15 North
-Merge 78 West toward Oceanside
-College Blv exit
-Right on College heading north
-Make a right on 76
-Down the hill, continue straight when approached with fork road (right or straight)
-Right on Gooseberry Way

Directions from North (5 South):
-5 South
-76 exit
-76 East for about 8 miles
-Right on Gooseberry Way

There is In and Out, Taco Bell, McDonalds, Carls Jr, Albertos and more 5 minutes from my pad!

Setups:
Boss- 3 tvs 1 cube
Maple- 1 cube
Pnoy- 1 cube

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
I will most likely be able to make it. I mean, i live like 15 min away.

Not sure though...ill post again to confirm.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Congrats to BOSS for stepping it up and having biweeklies for San Diego!

I'll try my best to be there, but I think I'll be in Seattle for the first one :-/

Next ones, though!

<3
rickety

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to go to this first one, but I already have plans for a friends smashfest for his birthday that day. but afterwards I should be able to make it.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to try and set this day aside for the biweekly, good job planning one :D

The Game II

Smash Champion
If this In the Groove tournament (which I'm sponsoring) ends early, then I'll head on by to catch the tail end of things. No guarantees, tho.

--GCII

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Man I'd love to come to this, but it's the same day as my friend's birthday. And those only come once a year, so I'm obligated to go hang out with him. Next time though; I'll be there to dominate next time. =P

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
I'm on the same boat as Saint Patrick on this one. I'd love to go, but my friend is having a graduation party the same day. I'm leaving my gamecube with Pnoy, though, so you guys can speed things up.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Even though not as many wanted poeple showed up, I had a fun time. Shoutouts:

Boss: Thanks for having me dude. Your falco is getting better, runnin circles around me. x_x

Guy from Florida: ggs man, your yoshi is really good. As well as your marth.

Matt: samus dittos! thanks for playing with me, you helped my samus improve.

Anyone else i played: ggs!

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
Hey Boss, if you are going to have another biweekly at the 7th, I can show up around 3:00-3:30pm with a TV and cube. I assume singles would already start, but if they don't then I could at least enter singles.

BTW you should change the time to 12pm, not 12am.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
i'll be there..i have surgery in about 9 hours ....but im sure i'll be recovered enough to chill...i will be soooo doped up on morphine and percocet i wont know where my L trigger is...but im there...

so wait...$5 to enter....$5 per person for doubles....and $5 for electricity making it $15 per person right? just making sure so my wallet comes well equipped...SDGE is a BEEYOTCH so i totally feel you for that.

way to start up the biweeklies again tho bro...we shoulodve been playing brawl already. and now its been changed to the deathiversary of biggie...march 9th

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
glad to see people are interrested in coming to these again. the boadrs have been down lately but for those of u skeptical for going... there will be people here saturday. so come along!

jfk: i can fix controllers for/customize them any which way u desire. just let me know.

_jFK

Smash Rookie
Well that would be coo but, I need a tri-wing to open a wii and as far as I know it's nearly impossible to find one in San Diego so I was wondering if I could use yours at the biweekly.

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
Well that would be coo but, I need a tri-wing to open a wii and as far as I know it's nearly impossible to find one in San Diego so I was wondering if I could use yours at the biweekly.
lol yea I need one too for a gamecube controller. I think thats the only way you can open a game cube controller anyhow. I broke 3 of my friends controllers. Im like the worst friend ever.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
http://www.keepgaming.com/wii/WIIDLITETRIWSCREW.htm

use that link..these tri-wing screwdrivers are magnetized too...so it makes it easier to remove the screws without losing em...they are only $10 with shipping and handling

Top Bottom