• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

By Popular DEMAND: Bossy Biweekies SATURDAY the 19th (MELEE)

seigehyland

Smash Ace
for only being 13 people...i loved it...boss' biweeklies are always fun. St pat is the winner in singles and doubles. why are you so good pat??!!

Boss thanks again for havin us over. sorry i cant make it next weekend tho...duty calls.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
****...i wish i was there today. turns out i didnt have to be in LA today. soooo....now im in LA and not at a bossy biweekly...i guess i'll see you all at the next one...or UCLA

beker101

Smash Cadet
BOSSY baby, lol i dont know if you remember, but that time you came to Palm springs and played us... i wanna get out there this weekend, is everything still clutch, i can bring a bunch of peeps too ^_^

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
BOSSY baby, lol i dont know if you remember, but that time you came to Palm springs and played us... i wanna get out there this weekend, is everything still clutch, i can bring a bunch of peeps too ^_^
yo sexy, yea i remember u hoes :) freaking come on down!!! it's gonna be way fun... plus a few cats might bring brawl. bring all the people u want, see ya!

beker101

Smash Cadet
yea!~ for real realz, let me know when you plan on starting it so i can make preparations for getting their on time or early, for a few friendlies ^_^

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
yea!~ for real realz, let me know when you plan on starting it so i can make preparations for getting their on time or early, for a few friendlies ^_^
you can arrive as early as 10, how many u bringing with you? this is ryan right?

for those of u who are partnerless... there will be a lot of people there without partners so don't worry about finding someone to team with :) this biweekly should be quite large!

$BONE$

Smash Ace
as you all know, i hate driving.
who wants to give me a ride? ;D
i live in south bay san diego.

+10 to popularity if you do.

beker101

Smash Cadet
well im bringing a lot i think like 4 maybe more
Me - Ry
Tomas - Aero
Marcus - Ripn
Evan - Fyz
Aric - 3years

i think that might be it... there might be more LoL.

but yea should be legit ^_^ i cant wait... and you mean 10 in the morning? any idea when the tourny starts cause we had wanted to visit the beach for a few hours... prior and just drive around and site see since we live in a desert and all xD

beker101

Smash Cadet
uhmmm yea bossy

mariah, michelle, mercedes, mariahn, and mache (french and brazil girl)

they are coming with us... lol.. i dont think they are going to the tourny but we are all hanging out ^_^

and wanna beach so yea thats why i wanna know the time ^_^

alright later doodler

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
thanks everyone for coming today! it was way fun, special thanks to those who came all the way from the desert! good **** guys, u guys are legit now! lol.

results:

singles
1theboss
2pnoy
3aero

doubles
1boss+maple (gangstas annonymous
2pnoy+lhg (ernie reyez jr)
3deth+milo (something tio randomized haha)

see u all and probably more 2 weeks from now!

3Years

Smash Lord
our matches were too close!

and i can't beat aero.

-MCP
i no they were crazy close haha

yeah aero is 2 good

thanks everyone for coming today! it was way fun, special thanks to those who came all the way from the desert! good **** guys, u guys are legit now! lol.

results:

singles
1theboss
2pnoy
3aero

doubles
1boss+maple (gangstas annonymous
2pnoy+lhg (ernie reyez jr)
3deth+milo (something tio randomized haha)
thanx cant wait till u come for our tourney...

i got 5th!!!!!!!!!!! haha

3Years

Smash Lord
To Aero- u suck i wouldve ***** u haha jk

To MCP- your goin 2 UCLA right???

To Boss- wen u gunna put those vids up of my garbage samus haha

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Oh what? Dope a** tournament, glad I went. Shoutouts in here!:

Boss: ****, thanks for always throwing these. So fun, congrats on first in both events. Pony and I are going to tear up them Gangstas Anonymous next time.

Pnoy: Dude! 2nd place taker right here, glad you're my partner mang. Sorry for that slap against Kyle that totally focked us, but in hindsight... it's funny LOL. Plus he and Michael are beasts. Let's ruin everybody in UCLA.

Ry: I hate Peach's so much right now LOL. But really, no johns, our set was wayyyyy too intense, your Peach was too much in the end.

MCP: EASTLAKE PERSON! Good to see you again, and freaking bring Anto and them to UCLA. SD represent. You're too beastly to be only #25.

3Years: LOL I didn't mean to laugh when you dropped your controller. I thought it was my friend's.

Everybody else: Good times, CREW BATTLE MADNESS, glad I could have met a lot of you there like Siege and Legend. Hope to see you in future tournies!

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
To Aero- u suck i wouldve ***** u haha jk

To MCP- your goin 2 UCLA right???

To Boss- wen u gunna put those vids up of my garbage samus haha
seiege recorded those matches on his vcr. he's gonna put them up prlly today or tomorrow. when is that tourney at that gamestop?

3Years

Smash Lord
oh ok

its at gamecrazy and its on the 8th in cathedral city....its from 5-midnight and winner recieves a free brawl and there will be other prizes but its on the same day as your tourney...

To LHG - its aight it was funny haha

Top Bottom