• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

By Popular DEMAND: Bossy Biweekies SATURDAY the 19th (MELEE)

Samus-T

Smash Lord
coachella valley is socal. i think 3years gave u the wrong sense of direction. after all, he did think coachella valley was close to the high desert lmao....

seigehyland

Smash Ace
neh....i'll mapquest it. ive heard of it tho...

edit: yah bro..gimme the address later. i'll be on aim like...when i get off work. i dont get signal on my phone at the hospital. good thing they havent taken smashboards off the accessable sites here at work...its only a matter of time tho. lol

aim: sonicizbak

Samus-T

Smash Lord
naw dawg its getting late and i dont wanna talk to you ^_~.and ya im not sure if im gonna be going to the monthly

Samus-T

Smash Lord
i want to but idk iv had plans forever yo.well im gettin off gotta go to school. peace <3

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol it is literally impossible to take u seriously whenever u say ur serious. and thats ur fault <3

3Years

Smash Lord
its not my fault...at least i have chicken... lol

cuz of andrea???

edit: dont say it i no your gunna say sumthin stupid like on the way home from boss's house haha

seigehyland

Smash Ace
lol....my sense of direction sucks anyways...i drove across the country to get here...i know what bugs bunny meant whenever he kept missing that turn at Albequerque...i got lost soo much i just wanted to park at an airport and fly to cali instead of drive.

ry: dont trip you didnt sound like an "a$$whole" lol...i DO indeed need to bust out a map...and maybe use the interweb some more. my biological compass looks like the one from mortal kombat when they got to the island.

PS: 3 more vids up

www.youtube.com\seigehyland

seigehyland

Smash Ace
just those 3 up today. im still at work bro. i had class at 11am ended at 1250 and then straight to work from 2:30 -11pm lol...i'll upload more when i get the F*uck outta here...work is pi$$ing me off today...but forsure. more vids up later tonight.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
sweet bro...iight...imma get my A$$ home so i can upload some vids now dammit...lol...more up shortly..prolly the rest of the doubles matches...like..pnoy+lhg vs boss+maple. and deth+milo vs pnoy+lhg....i know theirs were next on the tape...and then the singles semis and finals...then CREWWWS!!

i will be sure to post the one of you pooping on ry 3yrs....lol...hardcore smashp0rn

Samus-T

Smash Lord
dang i wish we coulda done better in doubles.i dont think we caught any good videos of me and ry in teams lol. AHHHH crews!!! >;D

LHG

Smash Journeyman
LOL at everyone's comments.

Maaaaan, didn't get to play on the recording TV for singles. Oh well.

Anyway, thanks a lot Seige for the videos.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
yah youre welcome guys.....sorry i havent been uploading as fast as id hoped. ive been really busy with school and work. but...i tried...lol..more will be up tonight and the rest will be up tomorrow morning. im just about ready for saturday now man

seigehyland

Smash Ace
UCLA niggy haha
hahaa...OOOOOOOOH....THAAAAAT one...

shiet..i hope so...lol...Im the manager for the nighttime shift at the pharmacy...but the overall manager told me i had work this weekend..and i was like..."wtf? step off niccuh" but he didnt...so i haveto ask someone to switch with me for the weekend..so HOPEFULLY..i can still go...i would cry til brawl came out if i cant go...lol

Top Bottom