• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

By Popular DEMAND: Bossy Biweekies SATURDAY the 19th (MELEE)

seigehyland

Smash Ace
im almost done with my challenges screen...(the one with all of the little glass thingys in the vault section)...its taking forever tho. i also think im missing 1 more melee stage. i ahve 40 stages tho....how many stages are there suppose to be? someone please help

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol hes getting all the melee stages in brawl like corneria, brinstar, jungle japes, etc. the ones u can unlock buddy XD

Samus-T

Smash Lord
agreed it takes me like 5 matches in order to get used to the lag i hate it! idk if we're going to san diego though =/

seigehyland

Smash Ace
haha...dam...im so effin tired...im ready to just knock out...i was clearing classic mode last night with everyone so i can clear my stupid challenge board..

i still haveto clear classic with 4 more characters too...

i miss melee

3Years

Smash Lord
haha calm down legend...

i miss melee 2 melee is way better then brawl and the only thing i like about brawl is the doubles other then that ITS GAAAAAAAAAAAY

3Years

Smash Lord
haha ok...but yeah melee is 2 good im thinkin about having tournies out here in the low desert any1 interested on driving out here for em....wait wens the next biweekly BOSS???

LegendOfZelda

Smash Apprentice
I'd carpool with someone(and give them gas money obviously) and go. But driving myself = not worth it cause my car kinda guzzles gas. And hopefully next biweekly is this next saturday, not two weeks from now =D

3Years

Smash Lord
dude we gotta have a tourney cuz im moving 2 San Bernadino and goin 2 job corps which means its gunna be really hard 4 me 2 play smash and i might not be able 2 play for like 2 n a half years so i wanna do sumthing....ill even help pitch in 4 gas money if u guys drives out here

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Smashboards Is ****ed Up Right Now And Is Writing Different Words Than Words I Type....

b.r.a.w.l. Tourney Only To Clear Any Misunderstandings Up

3Years

Smash Lord
haha we gotta do sumthing this sunday...cuz the weekend after im gunna hang with ma mom and then its off 2 S.B which = no smash for a long long time =[

so anybody up for sumthing this sunday???

3Years

Smash Lord
i can make it this sunday cuz i have 2 go 2 big bear =[...

but next weekend i can do wutever so who's up 2 come down 2 C.V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Boss suppp lets team

I don't know who you play, but we'll still take doubles.

Top Bottom