• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

By Popular DEMAND: Bossy Biweekies SATURDAY the 19th (MELEE)

Samus-T

Smash Lord
were not even goin tom and even of we were teaming haha

mr. "3Years were gunna team at the next tourney"
lol i never told u i wanted to team with you. ur the one thats always like dude we gotta team, we'd be so good in doubles blah blah blah lol cold i know but im sorry. idk maybe my dad can take us after metmecula or something idk. i wanna go though =(

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Hey boss so only those 7 stages are useable?

No counterpick stages like Jungle Japes? Halberd?
right, i dont think its fair to have counter picks yet seeing as though we dont know what should be banned or not (officially). for future biweeklies there will be counter picks, but only once there is a list of chill stages

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
That was chill, Boss. I'll see if I can make the next one (I tend to have work 'til noon on Saturdays).

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
that was some good sheeeit boss. Thanks ho. too fun w/ all our friendlies that were supposed to end like an hour b4 we actually did stop. team ONE HIT N U DEAD is jus plain TOOOO GOOD.

n if it wasnt for them Hoangs, i woulda won 1st place!!!! haha jk.

GG's to evry1 i played. cant beat that chillin there! hope to see evry1 n more at the next one.

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
GO PLAY SOME FUKKIN MELEE 3 YEARS! no but seriously, let's get that melee tourney son! u kno i cant help but destroy that samus :chuckle:

LHG

Smash Journeyman
WTF is up with your ghetto avatar Richard LOL, the dog quack one is 9x better.

Shoutouts for yesterday:

Boss: DUDE, the best part of each Biweekly is seriously when the doubles friendlies go down at the end. Your Ganondorf is hilarious. Thanks for having everyone.

Awex: GGs in doubles, but especially in singles. Impressive ICs, I want to learn how to desync for Brawl now!

Kyle: LUIGI HOLMES, playing Super Metroid on your Wii is fun. O-SIDE/SM 760 Connection!!!

It was good seeing everyone again, especially since I missed the triweekly a couple weeks ago. SD Smash Scene needs to stay alive.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
shoutouts for yesterday:

BOSS: always dope having biweeklies at yer house bro. Thanks for texting me before it started..otherwize i wouldnt have even known it was going down..lol

Maple: you too man, thanks for AIMing me and letting me know there was a biweekly...lol..we had a bunch of good matches..

LHG: GGs bro...you are getting too good.

Pnoy: FALCON DITTOS ROCK...lol...lemme get a peice of that marth tho? in melee tho...lol

Ken: Good Friendlies homie...yer wolf owns...and yer DK combos are hilarious
-seige-"whered you think of that combo ?"
-ken- "ionno man, smash is in my GENES" LOL

Jflo: dude..sorry i didnt help too much in teams bro...the ken and manacloud team is too much...lol..next time

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
ahh I bummed that I missed this, I had school stuff going on. Sounds pretty sweet though, even got the Hoangs back, word.

Awex

Smash Lord
Boss: Thanks for running the tournament, GG's, and DOUBLE GANON too much fun.

LHG: Yeah man, Thanks. Good stuff. I was surprised by Peach, haha. Also, Don't you recognize GUTS?! (Pnoy's avatar)

Pnoy: Imma get you next time. ;p GG's though.

Maple: GG's, Luigi's pretty sweet.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Micro shoutouts

Boss: Thanks a lot for having us. Doubles friendlies was way too fun. "THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE, SON!"

Seige: Don't worry 'bout it man. Sorry if I seemed mad at the time, though lol.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
yoshi is hardcore....i have like 6 different legit combos now..yoshi is alot better in this game..

Micro shoutouts

Seige: Don't worry 'bout it man. Sorry if I seemed mad at the time, though lol.
haha...sorry if I seemed mad too...we got shafted. ken and mana and then nicktendo n awex...**** dedede...lol dude...its all good homie.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
too good...my deployment got pushed back again...so i get to play some more with you guys...well...all of may and all half of july and all of august...i leave in september now....so...wheres the tourneys at?

Top Bottom