• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

By Popular DEMAND: Bossy Biweekies SATURDAY the 19th (MELEE)

Rickety

Peace and Love
I know this is late and kinda off-topic, but,

FOR THE RECORD: I LOOK NOTHING LIKE BOSS! His eye lashes are much longer than mine and something of mine is much longer than his for us to be related at all, so for the reals ppl, stfu. Idk who that was pointed at cuz I don't think anyone mentioned that in this thread but I don't feel like checking. That's all...
When you have to compare your eye lashes to prove you don't look like someone, it means, you look like them.

You Decide! :]

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
hahaha. jesus christ...that was day one of oc3.

okay not to be an ******* cause that guy is really nice, but it's an insult if people think we look anything alike. i just don't see it.

but maybe distant cousins... i'll give u that :)

BIWEEKLY INFO:
so i started a new job where i will mostly work saturdays but am planning on having a biweekly here in a few weeks. i'm going to try and get saturdays off entirely so we can have actual BIweeklies again, more info soon!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if ANYONE wants a money match (this means you mango, you know you wanna attempt to beat my sheik with your marth), i'll be taking all comers with my marth and sheik per usual

hopefully people take me up on this, i hate going a whole tourny with no mms

replicate

Smash Lord
yeah so I think a lot of socal should go down to SD for this
everybody's interested and I would definitely pick people up if I can drive
or if not I would gladly pay some gassies to anybody
and housing would make this tournament TOOOOO GOOD

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'm riding with hugq but if people need rides, i'll drive myself and give rides

don't be shy *******

hugQ Cortex

Master
i think i might actually go to this... ill need a teammate though. any takers?
you should team with my friend Emil aka Nasty_Nate, he's a sheik player and needs a partner for this

BTW, i can only make it on the 6th, please don't change it to next sat because i will be working ;_;

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
I just remembered I can't make this =(

Boss make it the 13th pleaseee

Do it for your old teams partner =P
i'll be hosting biweeklies every month gangsta, but i'll see if i can bring the next one to the 13th just for u :)

if so, teamsies fo sho

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
this is too good...i would love to come and beat everyone with my falco[yes..judd, falco] but I have work and it will be impossible to get out out since i only work like 2 days a week now b/c of school.

pat,patrick,edrees,rick,tony[side note, was that you i saw at tgi's last friday?], boss,kyle,jon,bone,romeo,richard,jason,LHG, and anyone else i forgot.....i miss you fools, real talk

man i miss melee..oh wells. later

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
pat,patrick,edrees,rick,tony[side note, was that you i saw at tgi's last friday?], boss,kyle,jon,bone,romeo,richard,jason,LHG, and anyone else i forgot.....i miss you fools, real talk

man i miss melee..oh wells. later
Seriously, dude. Old school SD needs to come back. I don't care if any of you think you suck now. Just come!

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
yea im basically terrible at melee now lol, but i still love the game *****s.
i'm gonna be all ****ed up too...wisdom teeth out friday haha...god****it

dont forget to bring a set!

LuCKy

Smash Master
whoot only one thing could stop me from going to this....and the chances of it happening are very low lol so ill probably be coming to this :]

if not my bad people :/

replicate

Smash Lord
ok ****

so I don't really feel like making a whole new thread about this

A lot depends on whether or not I can get the car--my dad's birthday is on saturday, but he probably won't want to do anything other than visit our grandparents, which will probably happen sunday

but on friday there will probably be people coming over to my house (sorry mio) so we can head out
that night we'll go pick up lucky/mango/anybody else and stay out somewhere closer to the venue

things I need to know: P? tofu? are you guys coming/driving?
we might need 2 cars
interested: embhrace the 12, lovage, me, lucky, larry, P, tofu, others?

post here

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Still need a partner....
Im pretty good, and Ive been playing alot recently

I also have a fun personality

will someone team with me? :(

Top Bottom