• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

By Popular DEMAND: Bossy Biweekies SATURDAY the 19th (MELEE)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Tbh I have no idea if I can make this anymore, since I needed my car to get to HugQ's house Saturday and I need to get a new car battery before I can do that =/

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
scratch my post. my car's fine. if people need rides i can hand them out (gas monies obv), otherwise i'm rolling with hugq.

someone come over tomorrow

replicate

Smash Lord
everybody can come over to my house and then we can figure stuff out from there
unless you don't wanna drive that far (P), then idk I'll just call you or something

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i don't want to drive that far considering the tourny's not in that direction

you guys suck at planning. i'm thinking i'm just gonna ask fly to play melee / maybe brawl and write and call it a night, so if something's gonna happen, plan it quickly

LuCKy

Smash Master
someone get on aim lol

-edit my internet is like destroyed right now lol so someone call me i guess. . .i really wanna go since i have nothing else to do and well...i cant house anyone sorry :/ but ill still go if anyone is willing to take me

replicate

Smash Lord
alright so I have the car and can drive people

here's how it's looking so far
I'll be taking
lovage
me
embrace possibly
larry
lucky

and that'll be five

I guess I'll leave aim on, I have to go take steven home first

does mango wanna go?

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Cancelled!

since more and more people cant make this any longer and since my mouth is ****ing ***** from getting my wisdom teeth out about 16 hours ago, this tourney is cancelled. I'll post more info on future biweeklies...sorry gents, see u all next biweekly.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
probably brawl seeing as though there will be more of a turnout. i'll still have melee tournies though fo sho.

my mouth is bleeding prefusely lol...****.

ONCE AGAIN, SORRY GUYS FOR THE INCONVINIENCE, MY MOUTH IS JACKED UP AND THERE WILL ONLY BE AN ESTIMATED 12-15 PEOPLE NOW...PLEASE UNDERSTAND. SEE U ALL NEXT BIWEEKLY.

araknophobik

Smash Master
mike stop lying
you didn't have any plans
although i agree
every time there is a canceled melee tourny due to (atleast partially) low attendance
an angel loses its wings
melee community is actually ****ing up by chooseing pats over tournys now

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
DFASKLRFJREWARTJSDKJASEKRJWE:L
I wanted to go to this too
There is no god....

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
yea sorry guys. it would have been lame for u guys to drive down here when so many people cancelled. the majority of sd cancelled and so did 805 and others. wouldnt be worth the drive for 15 people or so; that and my face looks like the ****ing elephant man right now due to the swelling from getting my wisdom teeth out.

we'll make the next one legit, i'll post the date later.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
okay, next biweekly is up. since i dont plan to have any more teeth ripped out any time soon, this will be going on fo sho! anddddd i'ts brawl this time around so that means more of u mothalickas should show :)

see u all here, don't forget to bring a full set!

much <3

mio

Smash Ace
Entry fee = Total amount of money given to TO for one specific tournament
Venue fee = Portion of the received entry fee that goes towards the expenses of the venue
Pot = Portion of the received entry fees that go towards cash prizes

Top Bottom