• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

By Popular DEMAND: Bossy Biweekies SATURDAY the 19th (MELEE)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
theres always people without partners, u will find someone fo sho.

CREWS:
everyone may enter the crew battle...
go to first page for crew info

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
ur jst a hoe, u and bone gonna be able to keep up with everyone again? ;)[/QUOT

there both still good, bone is probably still in top 3, not sure about saint patrick since i havent played him that much but i know patrick is still good. i played bone alot in melee at brawl tournies, hes still good. he can still beat me and pinoy alot
bone should be in the sd crew, just needs to start going to the melee tournaments in sd, havent seen him in a while

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
ur jst a hoe, u and bone gonna be able to keep up with everyone again? ;)[/QUOT

there both still good, bone is probably still in top 3, not sure about saint patrick since i havent played him that much but i know patrick is still good. i played bone alot in melee at brawl tournies, hes still good. he can still beat me and pinoy alot
good to hear, SD needs another peach alongside with me now lol

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
when they played the both of them used to ****, they were legit. but neither of them plays really anymore, im sure if they continue to attend tournies they both would make the crew in no time

Lovage

Smash Hero
hmm i want to do 2v1 money matches that sounds fun
i'm inspired by smoke2jointz when he beat JunkInTheTrunk and Junk's friend 2v1 in ssb64

DJMirror

Smash Master
watching Mango doing 2vs1 against psychomidget and kira is ammmmmmaaaazzzziiinnnnggg!

LegendOfZelda

Smash Apprentice
We gotta have a smashfest or something on one of the upcoming weekends. I gotta get more practice against better players. Been playing with some friends but that's not good enough!! So let's do that.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
wow...i have no idea now if i should still host my tourney. it depends on what tourney socal melee decides to roll to. if they go to scsa then im over hosting these in it's entire, they come to my pad then the tourney is on of course.

FATHER * cone *

Smash Apprentice
so Boss are you moving your tourney or anything whats going on bcuz of SCSA ? i also have one on the 3/1/09 which apparently is a secret smash day of SCSA bcuz its not posted in the main title so i was also thinking of moving it over a week but i dont want it to conflict with yours. Just a little confused.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
yea i'll mm u tofu. are u guys comin to my tourney or scsa?

papa cone- yea looks like i'll still be hosting this...i'll know for sure by the end of this weekend though but most likely will still be hosting. thanks for lookin out though brotha

Top Bottom