• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl 2: MLG prep | Markham, Ontario, Canada | May 22nd, 2010

Hells

Smash Apprentice
I called you to make sure........but that doesn`t change anything..... I probably will still go to Ontario. but I wana go to the 2 others since at bisb 4 I am teaming with Holy.......and people are depending on me to bring them to Sherbrooke....(but I shall be very glad to see Terra and NVM again.lol)
fffffuuuuu D:<

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
fffffuuuuu D:<
I love you too..lol I said what I said since I rarely see them as they live much further from us.

I can see you way more accually....... so don`t you worry........I love you in MANY ways. ;)

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
Confirm me for brawl+
i just wanna hang out and if theres
ssf4 than done.
I have an hdmi port monitor i can bring
:)

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
but she isnt the type of girl you like guard
......................the older sister of HolyNightmare....yes, she is physically mature and I live quite close to her. I`m sure Holy wil LOVE me once I become his `Brother In Law`.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I've been gone a looooooooooooong while,

but I'd like to bounce back at this.

Coffee Time. Crazy.

I've wanted to meet Tin Man since talking to him through one of them streaming chat windows, plus Kalm is apparently MIA, etc. etc. Want to ditto Iliad, etc. etc.

If I make it, I have Wii+Brawl.

Oh, before I forget, if someone could copy a replay I have on my machine, that would be great for SilverDoc. I think it was Doc. I have the replay of the Falcon ditto someone loved so much, but I can't upload, or even send replays.

-Googs

Smash Lord
Confirm whitby, so me and 2-3 other people, one other for sure.

and to ally and holy, quebec etc we have housing available if you wanna sleep in whitby for the night, it's only like 45 min-hour drive. 2-3 spots available, Message me if you're down.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Anyone want to play some brawl+ this week before the tourney? I haven't touched it in a little bit... want a moment of practice. I guess theres no more york on wednesdays?

_Asian_Kenny_

Smash Cadet
Confirm my attendance, I'm bringing my Wii and Melee if anyone wants to do friendlies, if not, I'm gonna bring Brawl anyway. I also have 64 on vc. Confirm me for those things I guess.

Top Bottom