• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl 2: MLG prep | Markham, Ontario, Canada | May 22nd, 2010

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
anyone here accountant or studying accountant and wondering if i could interview?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Eh, don't worry about it.

Ray Kalm, is Yoh going to this? I'll gladly team if you haven't already gotten a partner.

Same goes for ZedF.
No he's not. We'll team but I thought you weren't attending brawl?

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
I'd join a team, except I'm kinda lacking in ALL possible aspects.

And again, is anyone passing by south Etobicoke on the way there? I probably need a ride, and I can't bring a TV if I don't have a ride.
I'd like to join teams for once, wanna team with someone also lacking in ALL possible aspects?

Archmage_flash

Smash Rookie
along with a Wii + Brawl and a TV right?

Can't really bring a TV because I am taking the bus home and since the first posts says you have more wii+brawls than TVs I am not sure if you would need another. If you do need another wii+brawl I could bring mine.

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
Can't really bring a TV because I am taking the bus home and since the first posts says you have more wii+brawls than TVs I am not sure if you would need another. If you do need another wii+brawl I could bring mine.
you should bring it jsut in case if we dont need it u can leave it in your bag

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
i still can't find the stream, can any1 direct me to it.

even looked for NekoNekoXD, but still couldn't find it.

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
Gratz on today great host alvin and tinman was great at helping and assisting.
my pro sf4 tourny with
1.pho
2. archmage
3.Vincent

I wouldnt mind helping out in other tournys, cause' i understand my brawl days are over im not as good as i used to be. So helping out would be fun and enjoyable :)

Archmage_flash

Smash Rookie
Gratz on today great host alvin and tinman was great at helping and assisting.
my pro sf4 tourny with
1.pho
2. archmage
3.Vincent

I wouldnt mind helping out in other tournys, cause' i understand my brawl days are over im not as good as i used to be. So helping out would be fun and enjoyable :)
Yeah the SSF4 touney was tons of fun. My brawl days are more or less over too since I haven't really played brawl since SF4 came out. During the final SSF4 match someone shouted out "so this is why you suck at brawl" which is pretty much true, SSF4 is pretty much the only game I play now.

It'd be great to have another local SSF4 tourney. Most of the Ontario tourney's I've looked up on SRK are like 3+ hours by bus :(

PaintedGhost

Smash Journeyman
Yeah the SSF4 touney was tons of fun. My brawl days are more or less over too since I haven't really played brawl since SF4 came out. During the final SSF4 match someone shouted out "so this is why you suck at brawl" which is pretty much true, SSF4 is pretty much the only game I play now.

It'd be great to have another local SSF4 tourney. Most of the Ontario tourney's I've looked up on SRK are like 3+ hours by bus :(
In case you didnt know: http://shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=236810

Archmage_flash

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I saw that, but according to Google maps it would take over 3 hours to get there by bus. Spending 6+ hours traveling to and from a game event seems like a bit much to me. I can't drive so pretty much the only way I can get there is if I get a car ride from someone to the event.

EDIT: Or maybe it doesn't take 3 hours and google maps just sucks, I'll have to look into it... not really the best with directions...

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
1st, 2nd, 3rd... ally/holy/swordgard
4th doc
5th me/minus
7th kingkong/guard
9th tinman/flash

...thats all i know

Good games everyone! twas fun.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Thank Tin Man and Alvin for the great tourney! I'll had an awesome there ^.^

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
By the way, To reiterate what I said when I arrived, I am NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER going to this Markham Asylum unless I can find a ride again. Going there to get my *** handed to me is one thing, but spending almost 3 hours waiting to get there for it is just freaking annoying.

MatticusJT

Smash Rookie
i concur (this message is to short so i have to type a bunch more letters n stuff to be able to post it the sentence in these brackets have nothing to do with my post)

Top Bottom