• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl 2: MLG prep | Markham, Ontario, Canada | May 22nd, 2010

Tin Man

Smash Hero
After talking to Holy nightmare, the following quebeckers are interested in attending my tourney

Holy, Swordgard, Ally, Dom, Guard, Hells, Mar1, KKong, and nvm

Dom & Mar1 may not go because Mar1 has money johns and Dom is apparently really busy and doesn't even go to Quebec smashfests.

Stroumbert and Teichyo and Fornaxx may also come.

So pretty much the entire Quebec PR is coming if I can get them housing XD.

sauc3

Smash Lord
wait **** I forgot that I had to team with someone else at this. LOL *searches*
i believe the search your teaming for is "Ally's Homemade Ragu Sauce, for True Italian Cuisine, you can count on Ally."

or something...

.Marik

is a social misfit
Tinaye, you want to team for Brawl+ doubles?

I'll try my hardest not to let you down again, I promise. :(

If you don't, then does anybody else feel like teaming?

Mariouch

Smash Rookie
I'm in, Tin Man. I know that I said no before, but I changed my mind. Another friend of mine is coming too. He's gonna make his smash account. Ciao buddy!

swordgard

Smash Hero
ally isnt teaming with king kong?
At sherbrooke they will team. For this one hes with holy.

Wait, kingace, before I confirm that we team, I gotta talk with kingkong about it, since he might want us to team again at this.

Il give you my answer by tommorow ok?

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Its the MLG ruleset, supposed to be for MLG preparation and to bring MLG to Toronto for those who can't reach Ohio.
yes yes.... I apologize for my previous statement about this. I understand the rulesets perfectly after hearing a bunch of comments. even though you CLEARLY stated the reason in the first post.lol thanks to clarify though

yeah hmmmmmmm........this tourny should be fun.......however, I`m not 100% sure if I`ll make it. My last tourny`s MIGHT be montreal and sherbrooke only but Ontario sounds interesting too. I guess you can confirm me......but I DO apologize if I can't go last minute.

swordgard

Smash Hero
yes yes.... I apologize for my previous statement about this. I understand the rulesets perfectly after hearing a bunch of comments. even though you CLEARLY stated the reason in the first post.lol thanks to clarify though

yeah hmmmmmmm........this tourny should be fun.......however, I`m not 100% sure if I`ll make it. My last tourny`s MIGHT be montreal and sherbrooke only but Ontario sounds interesting too. I guess you can confirm me......but I DO apologize if I can't go last minute.
This is before sherbrooke >.>

Freeroller

Smash Cadet
Ya alright I'll bring my wii, wasn't a prob but I sometimes leave early if I get knocked out so I didn't want to inconvenience anyone.

Also, you didn't put me on the attendance list... So I confirm again. :).

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
This is before sherbrooke >.>
I called you to make sure........but that doesn`t change anything..... I probably will still go to Ontario. but I wana go to the 2 others since at bisb 4 I am teaming with Holy.......and people are depending on me to bring them to Sherbrooke....(but I shall be very glad to see Terra and NVM again.lol)

Top Bottom