• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Breaking down Ally.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I don't see a problem with it, I can understand that if Ally likes his privacy why he may not like it, but this thread def helps us lesser Snakes learn the MK matchup and how to play SNake as a whole, esp with Ran even putting in his observations along with the data.

is it worth it if he starts to get his habits read and loses more games because of it. And while you can learn stuff from other people everyone's style is their own and you can't really copy them other than their habit which in turn might get you read if you start trying to copy him. Some of the stuff there is already in my game like never throwing out ftilt#2 if it is shielded, and the ledge-hopped dair. I don't know what else to say here other than that if someone recorded your habits and then told them to an opponent who cared enough to memorize them and implement them into gameplay would you really like it.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
is it worth it if he starts to get his habits read and loses more games because of it. And while you can learn stuff from other people everyone's style is their own and you can't really copy them other than their habit which in turn might get you read if you start trying to copy him. Some of the stuff there is already in my game like never throwing out ftilt#2 if it is shielded, and the ledge-hopped dair. I don't know what else to say here other than that if someone recorded your habits and then told them to an opponent who cared enough to memorize them and implement them into gameplay would you really like it.
Dont worry man, Ally's good, he got this.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I'd be worth sideing Ic's just so you can fight them without having to worry about getting grabed

IC DITTO FTW

Max113

Smash Apprentice
yeah i've noticed that too. We should look into it for ; spacing, damage dealing, killing, spamming it, punishing, mind-gaming am i missing anything
I think your missing something... ;p

Watch Ally just sandbag the **** out of his next tourney just to screw us up... :p

Max113

Smash Apprentice
when is he not sandbagging?? I was under the impression that he is losing to m2k in these MLGs just so he can beat him at the Championships and make it seem like he's the underdog.
Lol, you have a point... :p

:laugh:

I read the first paragraph and just have to lol What RanJi is doing made me realize how much we all creep/stalk the 'pro' players :laugh:

Hyro

Smash Lord
Moral of the thread:

Ally camps with grenades.

Exposed.

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
Wow, thanks a lot! THis is all really helpful. I'm going to use all of this to make a "How to beat Ally" thread! =D

lol, jk. But this would be a pretty bad thing for his would-be opponents to see. People should list out their best players' habits more often! xD

But in all seriousness, this was a good idea. More character boards shoul;d do this, really breaks down the how-to-play for the character.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I have to agree this is a good thread. My style was already emulated from Ally (i saw Ally vids in 08 and decided to main Snake) but this helps me get in his head a little bit :D

Plus since hes coming to Michigan in a few weeks that'll also be helpful.

-Ran

Smash Master
Dair was often used as a protective shield when falling. Mk though, can break Dair pretty easily, it's just Mk wasn't attempting to do so.

Top Bottom