• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I will later today. First, I'm going to use his texture to make the alternate colors. :3

Texture was by cx_asuka of DasDonkey Team by the way.

And just so we're clear, he says "FALCONE", not "FALCO". Just letting you know. :3

masamunecyrus

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... I'm just wondering... would it be possible for these new stages to replace the CUSTOM stages?

I'm just saying: one, it's the same general idea; and two, it seems like it could work. You just pick a certain custom stage (and maybe hold buttons) anytime you want to play a certain hacked stage. :|

If this can't work, I'd at least like to know why.
I think you should be able to replace the stgcustoms with any custom stage, it needn't have to be a Wi-fi room based replacement.

What you have to do, though, is modify the .rel file for the stgcustom you want to replace. There is a guide to do that here:
http://ssbbcustom.wikia.com/wiki/Module_files

superyoshi888

Smash Lord

Yes, that texture alone took a combined total of around 5-6 hours. And I haven't even started the Morph Ball texture yet. O_O;

Not releasing till it's done. Actually, I was going to make some model changes as well. And I might even do a PSA....that would have absolutely nothing to do with Metroid except for the basic attacks.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
so...it's a cell shaded samus?
Not quite. I'm screwing around with Samus's Ref texture and uh, whatever the other texture is called. I pulled the shadingb texture from one of the Loz:WW trophies, so I'm hoping in game it'll be cel-shaded. If not...then I'll just have to give up on cel-shading. :ohwell:

EDIT: The two textures I replaced with shadingb are called SamusRef and Spe. Both control how light reflects off Samus, I believe. Hold on, I'll get another shot with them on...

Compare that pic to how Tetra's trophy appears in BrawlBox. You'll see what I mean.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Well, not exactly. We might have to wait till model rebuilding is possible, so that we can add in this extra texture. The only reason this may work with Samus is because she has that Ref texture that covers the whole body rather than one individual spot, like with some characters.

SuperMasterHand

Smash Journeyman
FINNALY DONE !!!!!!!!!!!

I have found the way to change the background texture of the CSS
It was too easy
-Extract "MenSelchrCchar4_TopN" (sc_selcharacter.pac/MiscData30/3D Model)
-Remplace "MenSelchrBg_TopN" by the new "MenSelchrCchar4_TopN" : You will have a picture of Mario in the CSS Background
-Change the texture of "MenSelchrFaceB.001" (sc_selcharacter.pac/MiscData30/Texture) you can change the size,but only power of 2 from 128x160 (too big picture freeze the game)
-In the "MenSelchrBg_TopN" model,in animations,choose " "MenSelchrBg_TopN" ,select the first bone "MenSelchrCchar4_TopN" and edit the scale X and Y to make the picture bigger,try to find the good size if you want your picture to take all the background,change the Translatin Z values in a neegative number to make it more realistic

TAAAADAAAAA space background (the same that the one in my menu)

Download very soon

I'm too happy and proud to found that,and so surprised that was too easy like that =D

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
@SuperMasterHand

Took you a while to figure it out. I was going to say how I did it (I did say it to some people, just not publicly to everyone), even though I don't use the same file as yours. And SuperYoshi, 6 hours? Sorry, but I could make you a similar one in about 30 minutes. It's only reducing quality and using bland colors, so I don't see how it can be hard.

Edit: I thought you meant the main menu, SuperMasterHand. But you can change any backgrounds if you want anyway, just need to find the proper files.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
@SuperMasterHand

Took you a while to figure it out. I was going to say how I did it (I did say it to some people, just not publicly to everyone), even though I don't use the same file as yours. And SuperYoshi, 6 hours? Sorry, but I could make you a similar one in about 30 minutes. It's only reducing quality and using bland colors, so I don't see how it can be hard.
He's replacing the ref with a texture from Tetras trophy model... Why do you always go at people? You gotta chill, man.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
@SuperMasterHand

I don't have Photoshop, so I can't effectively reduce the quality without the image getting all screwed up. That, and I like to be precise with my work.

And it wasn't hard at all. I just went with a slow method.....using paths can be a pain, but it looks good in the end so.

EDIT: No no no, L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s. I replaced the ref with a texture from Tetra's trophy. I didn't actually use it when making the texture itself.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
He's replacing the ref with a texture from Tetras trophy model... Why do you always go at people? You gotta chill, man.
Chill? Did I ever mention I was angry or anything? Just because I act seriously towards what I think differently, instead of cheering him for his work, which is actually good, doesn't mean I'm angry. Get your facts right.

Giygue

Smash Journeyman

I used Brawl Box for the texture, so it counts. :3
O.O
is that...a LASER SCYTHE?! HOLY CRAP! that's just friggin' awesome!

Edit:BigSharkZ your just going to have to accept the fact that not everyone is as amazing a hacker as you are...its just not possible.

SuperMasterHand

Smash Journeyman
FINNALY DONE !!!!!!!!!!!

I have found the way to change the background texture of the CSS
It was too easy
-Extract "MenSelchrCchar4_TopN" (sc_selcharacter.pac/MiscData30/3D Model)
-Remplace "MenSelchrBg_TopN" by the new "MenSelchrCchar4_TopN" : You will have a picture of Mario in the CSS Background
-Change the texture of "MenSelchrFaceB.001" (sc_selcharacter.pac/MiscData30/Texture) you can change the size,but only power of 2 from 128x160 (too big picture freeze the game)
-In the "MenSelchrBg_TopN" model,in animations,choose " "MenSelchrBg_TopN" ,select the first bone "MenSelchrCchar4_TopN" and edit the scale X and Y to make the picture bigger,try to find the good size if you want your picture to take all the background,change the Translatin Z values in a neegative number to make it more realistic

TAAAADAAAAA space background (the same that the one in my menu)

Download very soon

I'm too happy and proud to found that,and so surprised that was too easy like that =D
Download for the custom CSS Background : http://www.mediafire.com/?t1ydnimjgff

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Show me ya piece of cake!

Captain Falco has returned, gaining his true moves and intends to show them off!

Now comes in different Falcons.

Even Blood Falco(n) has decided to join the fray! (**** oddly mirrored textures)

The signature Captain Fabulous outfit is of course included, but for those of you who don't prefer the pink.

Get your hands on this black one instead. :3

Download here! http://www.mediafire.com/?mqzddanzjdr

Original texture made by cx_asuka.

Here's a video of him in action. :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opXqYX1mDfo

For anyone who wants to use these outfits on just Falco, and not Captain Falcon, download this. http://www.mediafire.com/?50yymnnmzmj

All that is, is just Falco with all the textures rather than Captain Falcon with Falco's model.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

Show me ya piece of cake!

Captain Falco has returned, gaining his true moves and intends to show them off!

Now comes in different Falcons.

Even Blood Falco(n) has decided to join the fray! (**** oddly mirrored textures)

The signature Captain Fabulous outfit is of course included, but for those of you who don't prefer the pink.

Get your hands on this black one instead. :3

Download here! http://www.mediafire.com/?mqzddanzjdr

Original texture made by cx_asuka.
LMAO
That's awesome Wave.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Ugh...Dammit, off the page again.. x_x

And just look when you download it. It's Falcon. It even has all the files already names and numbered for you.

@Luigi

Yes. He even rides Blue Falcon...without riding it. XD Just use the FS and you'll see.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hey Jumpman, mind putting credits in the description for cx_asuka and I so people don't start bombarding you with questions as if you made it? :3

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Thanks but... You forgot to credit me too. T_T

cx_asuka made the normal texture. I'm the one who put the model stuff together and made the alternate outfits off his original. Mind updating that please? He and I were just talking it it. XD

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
Don't mess with Shifter, he's one bad motherf--WATCH MY MOUTH!
Hell yeah. About to be sigged.

@Wave Kusanagi: Hey, the Pink Chicken again! Did you model swap Falcon with Falco or do some animation changing and partial model swapping to make him look like Falco?

Oh yeah, 999+1=1,000! I am now a Smash Lord of you all, *****es. I'm sorry, that was uncalled for.:p

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Model swapped Captain Falcon's model with Falco's. cx_asuka made a Captain Falco texture, so I made alternate outfits for it and BAM, Pink Chicken, I mean perfection. ¦3

Also, congrats to Shift on reaching 1,000 on his next post! :3

Top Bottom