• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Im not a great haxor or anything but....I just thought of an idea... is it possible to put models from spore (pc edition) onto brawl in the same fashion Tatsunoko vs Capcom models are put on?
because THAT would be amazing!

Numbuh 214

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... I'm just wondering... would it be possible for these new stages to replace the CUSTOM stages?

I'm just saying: one, it's the same general idea; and two, it seems like it could work. You just pick a certain custom stage (and maybe hold buttons) anytime you want to play a certain hacked stage. :|

If this can't work, I'd at least like to know why.
Sorry to quote, but I'd like an answer. Feel free to quote an answer to this question that's already been given.

MaRRoK

Smash Journeyman
@ Zanzibaslave. lol nope not yet. but that is a great compliment to the effectiveness of my method. what I did was deleated polygons of stages (hyrule castle and SSE fire emblem castle), and ajusted camera and everything a bunch. works well. btw i need some suggestions on what to make the statues of to make it Zelda Themed. i was going to do Zant... not exactly temple of Time Material. any model suggestions? (most likely a trophy, or something that I can edit)

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
OK. Are the .rel files package files I can swap into a stage with Brawlbox? Also, lol at choice of words, "on my girlfriend's."
I should have said "at my girlfriend's", right? ^^U

I'm not usually talkin in english, so I usually say wrong things xD

yeah boi thats how we do
Please delete that signature, it's embarrasing ^^UUUU xD

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
I should have said "at my girlfriend's", right? ^^U

I'm not usually talkin in english, so I usually say wrong things xD

Please delete that signature, it's embarrasing ^^UUUU xD
XD it's okay we alll fail at spelling sometimes
Anyway here's some pics on what i've been working on:

Snowy Battlefield
it's coming along pretty well and the snow actually animates the only thing left to do is texture it but i fail at textures :(
Looks awesome in game though

shock44

Smash Journeyman

Snowy Battlefield
it's coming along pretty well and the snow actually animates the only thing left to do is texture it but i fail at textures :(

Uh. All I see is a small strip of the picture at the top. THe whole picture either won't load or is messed up.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009

Snowy Battlefield
Why's the sky black? O.o

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Mewtwo_2000, can you help me with your multiple models trick? It doesn't work when I add multiple layers of my 2D stage.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I do have (mewtwo_2000@hotmail.com), but cannot connect right now (I'm AT my girfriends (xD)). If correctly done, the problem could be two models having the same bone name, and the thing you move is the bone, so they would be at the same very place

Try changing the main bone's name and move it, and see if it shows in game. To move you have to use an animation, it won't move/resize if only edit it's properties without selecting an animation

See if it's that the problem ^^U

PD: I've just seen your hyrule field, it's amazing and I'll sure download it O.o

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Anyone willing to attempt to swap the 3 stages of Castle Siege with Tabbu's stage, Final Destination, and Battlefeild? I think that'd be cool.

Alses

Smash Apprentice
I gotta ask: is it possible to remove the electric and flying stages from pokemon stadium 2? If it is can someone PLEASE DO IT!!! I would be VERY HAPPY!!!

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
yeah boi thats how we do
...You actually sigged that...

Never got the big deal with Geno myself.
Heh, I have no idea who he is. *Prepares to get beaten down hard by fan boys.*

I think it's rather obviously photoshop. The area around Geno is too bright, the shading is off, no brawl character stands perfectly straight like that, his position on the stage is a little off, and BigShark has made shopped images before.
Of course I know its a shop (mainly because of the last reason:laugh:), but even if it wasn't, we have an animation creator, so we could make him stand that straight.

oh yeah and this is proof that isnt photoshopped
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_Jy3d9v3u8
Wait a second, did you actually fall for that, or is that a joke.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
It may have been, but there's always more than one option.

I may not have described myself properly when I last spoke in here.
As thus, I have a picture.

The yellow indicates a rough estimate of where the boundries are. The red lines are solid platoforms, and as thus, cannot be fallen through. You can probably tell where I've added a bit of solid ground.
Green indicates fall-through platforms, so one may have more of a field to fight upon. I don't know how four people would fight on this map without there being some crowding going on.

The new spots I've added are the shrine being accessible and the roof above it being a fall-through, the solid platform a bit inside of the tower with the issue, or the one I was having an issue with anyway, with the roof above it, as well as the bridge, being a fall-through.
The final spot was that last roof between the two towers on the right. It adds another area of combat, which is useful to have in such a small-platformed stage.

I will admit the drawing was a tad rushed, but I hope you can understand it at least.
Well, the roof between the two leftmost towers is a distracting hiding place where you can live on. I probably might remove that. Otherwise, it's pretty good. Also, the update with the spawning glitch fixed has a traversable roof, too.

Actually, maybe you should move this to stage H.A.C.K.I.N.G Central...

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
Wait a second, did you actually fall for that, or is that a joke.
Well, I must say that, if you read the deviantart link in his description, he clearly states that this was not meant to fool anyone, nor show that he has "advanced in the field of hacking."

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Sorry to bother you again, Mewtwo_2000, but I'm running into problems again, but with another stage. I didn't fix the one I was talking about, but this one just doesn't load. Just the stupid usual beep sound. What I did was use your 12 models template, and changed 4 of them to the platform, water, a boat and a trophy. I'm still not done, though, I just wanted to test. Can I send you the file so you can take a quick look? Add GokuSSJ15@live.com if you want to talk.

NightmareLink

Smash Rookie
OK, i got a question

I have made a few successful models for different characters. If I save them as FitXXX00.pcs and .pac, they work just fine, but if I save them as lets say, FitXXX01, 02, ect., they do not seem to work, is there something I was doing wrong?

digiholic

Smash Ace
NNID
digiholic
OK, i got a question

I have made a few successful models for different characters. If I save them as FitXXX00.pcs and .pac, they work just fine, but if I save them as lets say, FitXXX01, 02, ect., they do not seem to work, is there something I was doing wrong?
You sure you're picking the right costume for the number?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Sorry to bother you again, Mewtwo_2000, but I'm running into problems again, but with another stage. I didn't fix the one I was talking about, but this one just doesn't load. Just the stupid usual beep sound. What I did was use your 12 models template, and changed 4 of them to the platform, water, a boat and a trophy. I'm still not done, though, I just wanted to test. Can I send you the file so you can take a quick look? Add GokuSSJ15@live.com if you want to talk.
Sure, send it to me and I'll try to find the problem

Be sure to keep the name of the stage you're using (stgfinal, stgonlinetraining) so I can more easily think of what's the problem ;)

humble

Smash Ace
BigSharkZ, could you finish viewtiful joe? I saw in your video you have done some of the animations and that is awesome, a full moveset for him would be fantastic and the best thing in brawl since sliced bread Phantom Wings.

Revven

FrankerZ
BigSharkZ, could you finish viewtiful joe? I saw in your video you have done some of the animations and that is awesome, a full moveset for him would be fantastic and the best thing in brawl since sliced bread Phantom Wings.
He didn't "make" Viewtiful Joe, Kurobit did and as far as I'm aware, he's not working on him right now anyhow.

Top Bottom