• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Apparently we can switch the menu background with models, which is great, but there are two bad things about it.
First, no animation. BSZ says the animation files are within the model, which I clearly replaced, but still, no dice.

and THIS:

Any idea how to fix this?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Wow, that's quite a stretch x_x

Any way to resize it to get it a bit smaller?

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Ever wanted to fight on BigSharkZ's desk? Well, now you can

Oh and, what could this be? :p

Huge thanks to Kurobit for his template and for helping me make it. Gotta fix some stuff then will make it available. As for the menu, it's pretty simple, download soon too.
that is amazing bigsharkz also is that the cloud model hack i see that is being made by kitty corp meow mix and das donkey team :D also wut is the model that is on your computer just wandering

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
lol bulba. K so ive tried and tried, but I cant get his bulb to go away. the leaves are gone but that annoying bulb is still there :( oh well i guess i'll just color it umm, yellow and call it a tumor.

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
Y'know what? I completely forgot that KittyCorp has some pre-hexxed models that you could use. They were able to hex out Ivusaur's bulb, although the middle part inside the actual flower part is still there. But hey, it's as close to no bulb at all that we're gonna get. You could just copy the texture files onto this model (or simply replace the model itself)... Whatever, here's the thread:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4592.0

Alses

Smash Apprentice
lol bulba. K so ive tried and tried, but I cant get his bulb to go away. the leaves are gone but that annoying bulb is still there :( oh well i guess i'll just color it umm, yellow and call it a tumor.
Did you try to export the texture then erase the bulb from the texture with gimp and then put it back? Gimp+Brawlbox=Awesome for making things disappear :laugh:

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Thanks Smash Bros! thats about as good as it gets :p next up, Metalgreymon! still havnt found someone for squirtle :S

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Hey, popping in randomly to show you my new custom stage...

Where's everyone in Hyrule Tmeple?

Oh, wait...they're in the background?!?

Basically, it's three towers and one house, spanning from Luigi over on the left to Mario on the other side.

Luigi recommends it.

Maybe I could have gotten better pics...

Anyway, just a few spawning problems to fix and I'll release!
The rest works fine.

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Article. I have haxed it.
Toon Link has his whip from Spirit Tracks as his forward special!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpnmkcQWepQ - Video of his Whip. Also beta hurricane spin.

It took forever though. The animations didn't work at one point, traces of the boomerang kept showing up.. I even had to do some editing as it attached to the wrong hand at first.
Programs I used were BrawlBox, PSA, OpenSA2, and Hex workshop. Also Adobe fireworks for the crappy texture.

n64billy

Smash Ace
Article. I have haxed it.
Toon Link has his whip from Spirit Tracks as his forward special!

Pic 1
[URL="http://icegod64.hinchy.us/Brawl_Pictures/al_100130_0704.bin.out.jpg]Pic 2[/URL]

It took forever though. The animations didn't work at one point, traces of the boomerang kept showing up.. I even had to do some editing as it attached to the wrong hand at first.
Programs I used were BrawlBox, PSA, OpenSA2, and Hex workshop. Also Adobe fireworks for the crappy texture.
Congratulations! This could open up another whole portion of Brawl hacks...

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
These 2D stages are so fun to make! Can someone (maybe Mewtwo 2000 again) make a couple more 2D ready stages on top of more of the less used stages?
I have no time now, I'm on my girlfriend's, so I can't hack

Anyway, can use libertyernie's rel files for other stages, so you can use the final destination version with any stage, ask him for them

I prefer to deal with stage porting anyway, but I'll do it when I've some time ^^U

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Hey, E-Jolteon, really nice job on that Hurricane Spin. How did you get your custom numbers for the damage to work? Mine just don't load and stay original.

Gundamsdboy

Smash Apprentice
OK. Are the .rel files package files I can swap into a stage with Brawlbox? Also, lol at choice of words, "on my girlfriend's."

Pichu4SSB4

You're not going Turbo?
Just showing something i did quickly with BrawlBox

All the character select icons are now from the SSE cutscenes! Yeah SuperMasterHand, i used your CSS hack in this example. I hope that's okay. ^^"

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Hey, E-Jolteon, really nice job on that Hurricane Spin. How did you get your custom numbers for the damage to work? Mine just don't load and stay original.
I just changed them in info.pac and they worked.
Transparent sections appear black in game, and what black in the texture appears invisible in-game, so it works really oddly.
Example:

Eldiran

Smash Lord
@cookiemonster: you can have up to 26 stages on one stage, if you use Dantarions stage code. And if you use PW's stage codes, you can add an extra 9. So, you can use up to 36 Final Destinations.

I just changed them in info.pac and they worked.
Transparent sections appear black in game, and what black in the texture appears invisible in-game, so it works really oddly.
Example:
I could totally go for a download of the damage tracker you used on there if you were inclined to post one up.

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Hey, popping in randomly to show you my new custom stage...

Where's everyone in Hyrule Tmeple?

Oh, wait...they're in the background?!?

Basically, it's three towers and one house, spanning from Luigi over on the left to Mario on the other side.

Luigi recommends it.

Maybe I could have gotten better pics...

Anyway, just a few spawning problems to fix and I'll release!
The rest works fine.
OK, here it is!

http://www.mediafire.com/?2gwygqkgjyj

I couldn't fix that spawning problem. For some reason, someone random always spawns under the 3rd tower and dies.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Look at the translation tab of the buggy spawn point.
You may have to change the X or Y axis of the point.

Anyway, coming soon, the blond-haired son of Big Boss......

I obtained all but his shirtless textures from TTS.

diosensakiara

Smash Apprentice
ever Wanted To Fight On Bigsharkz's Desk? Well, Now You Can!

Oh And, What Could This Be? :p

Huge Thanks To Kurobit For His Template And For Helping Me Make It. Gotta Fix Some Stuff Then Will Make It Available. As For The Menu, It's Pretty Simple, Download Soon Too.
Where Is That Cloud Hack?! Xd

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Model created by Uncle0wnage:

He's a hero.
Uh..I personally don't really like it. Of course, he was never made in 3D. I'm not really a fan of him either. Used to be, but not really anymore. Also, -5 points for no clothes. Nude Geno for top tier. Lol.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Never got the big deal with Geno myself. My only problem with that model(sides the lack of clothing) is that the hat texture is a little simplistic. Actually, all of the textures aside from the wood textures are simplistic.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
I think it's rather obviously photoshop. The area around Geno is too bright, the shading is off, no brawl character stands perfectly straight like that, his position on the stage is a little off, and BigShark has made shopped images before.

Top Bottom