• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I replaced the diagonal blocks with the waterfall and the water so then when its facing one way it makes the water and when facing the other it makes the waterfall... I was thinking it might be better to replace a gimmick instead... I never liked the ladder anyway XD

If its possible is there a way to make it appear only in certain sizes of blocks? So then the medium size block would be water and when facing the other way it could be water with the bottom of the water fall and the large can be the start and when facing the other way it could be the middle parts of the waterfall....
But I'm pretty sure doing it depending on sizes is impossible :(
Have you tried to replace other things first? I mean, replacing those diagonal blocks with a simple trophy and make sure it can be replaced with no problem

BTW, be sure the waterfall's textures are in their original format, it sounds silly but sometimes a beep is reduced to that

I'll try that sort of things when I have time

Nice work buddy! :D And you even used the texture I gave ya too. :3

Mind letting out a download for that badboy? If it looks like that on all the stages, this;ll FINALLY solve the shoe problem. XD
Here it is ^^ http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?edmimn2mkc2

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Stop saying a stage is useless just because you don't like it, or just because you suck too much to play on it. I actually find every stage to be interesting. After all, who wouldn't get bored playing on one platform all the time? You want some effects, something to spice up the game play. Well, that's my opinion. I'm fine with yours, but no need to always say that a stage sucks, because it doesn't. You just don't like it because you cannot play well on it, or because it's too big or complicated for you. I will give a try on these 2D stages, since that way I'll have even more possibilities regarding hacking. I've also never messed with the Collision editor, so I'll give that a try too (Pokefloats 2 fix!). Anyway, going to go eat chicken nuggets and fries then will go take a hot bath, I'm not feeling too well. Also, if anyone is willing to play TvC with me, just add GokuSSJ15@live.com, I'll give you my friend code. Also, it's great to see more hackers who push Brawl hacking to its limits by finding new interesting things such as RandomTBush or Mewtwo_2000. It makes some change from all of these textures coming from people with basic knowledge regarding Brawl. I congratulate you for your work.

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Stop saying a stage is useless just because you don't like it, or just because you suck too much to play on it. I actually find every stage to be interesting. After all, who wouldn't get bored playing on one platform all the time? You want some effects, something to spice up the game play. Well, that's my opinion. I'm fine with yours, but no need to always say that a stage sucks, because it doesn't. You just don't like it because you cannot play well on it, or because it's too big or complicated for you. I will give a try on these 2D stages, since that way I'll have even more possibilities regarding hacking. I've also never messed with the Collision editor, so I'll give that a try too (Pokefloats 2 fix!). Anyway, going to go eat chicken nuggets and fries then will go take a hot bath, I'm not feeling too well. Also, if anyone is willing to play TvC with me, just add GokuSSJ15@live.com, I'll give you my friend code. Also, it's great to see more hackers who push Brawl hacking to its limits by finding new interesting things such as RandomTBush or Mewtwo_2000. It makes some change from all of these textures coming from people with basic knowledge regarding Brawl. I congratulate you for your work.
That... was bautiful... :,) And i just Got TvC so we can play. Im planning on making a Drawn stage, but i dont have a scanner so....... sprites it is!

shock44

Smash Journeyman
Well okay, 75m isn't too bad, the only problem I had with it was that donkey kong could hurt you a lot. But the Mario Bros. stage (the one with the crabs and koopas) I would rather not have that one at all because I just don't like stages where you can't kill someone by having them go down, you have to have them die up left or right on that stage. Also you can pick up the koopas and crabs and throw them and they hurt a lot. So thats kind of cheap. But if it were a random party type of brawl where I didn't really care if I won or lost then I wouldn't care what stage I was on. I just like having more stages for serious battles and less for random ones because I usually don't ever get enough people over to play random ones that much. So when I play online with my friends I usually go for the serious stages.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Thanks bigsharkz ^^

Ah, I had something for you, I know it's your favorite character from your favorite Zelda game, and so it's one of the characters I have in my game and I had fixed the little problem with his mouth, I'm giving it to you so you can enjoy him:

SKULL KID

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m0ynemhy2zz

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
well im not sure you knew this bionic sonic but he is talking about 75m so i don't think it discourages nintendo

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
That Skull Kid is Epic. Its definately Going in my Brawl. His arm Looks a little messed up though

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Thanks a lot, Mewtwo_2000! I didn't know how to fix it back in the days. I have thought of doing it a few weeks later, but never did. Will replace mine with it.

That Skull Kid is Epic. Its definately Going in my Brawl. His arm Looks a little messed up though
I made that texture a long time ago, and it still remains my favorite.

Also, eating then taking a bath sucks, eating IN the bat is even better! That's what I did, it was awesome, haha.

n64billy

Smash Ace
SKULL KID
You used the textures from Majoras Mask for that didn't you..? :p
My Dekulink sheild looks EXACTLY like that, hehe...

Well I'm going to have a go at making my own 2D stage with moving parts and the such... gonna have a lot of time on my hands today, but away from home, so I'll just take my art book and scribbles. Wish me luck kiddely-winks!

(Has anyone even done an animated drawn stage yet? If not, woo! I'd be the first!)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Here it is ^^
Thanks for that! And since it had been bugging me, I just grabbed that one and made one final little fix to the texture. I just got rid of the rocket on his shoe. Now Shadow looks perfect just about everywhere when you use his Fitmotion. :3

It took forever, but Shadow is finally looking about as perfect as we can get without giving him his actual shoes. :3

Ah, here's the download. XD;

http://www.mediafire.com/?yjfzmwmz4ny

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Wait a sec Raz...Why do you have it over a Custom Stage? Won't that mess up whatever ones we already have? O_o

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
Thanks for that! And since it had been bugging me, I just grabbed that one and made one final little fix to the texture. I just got rid of the rocket on his shoe. Now Shadow looks perfect just about everywhere when you use his Fitmotion. :3

It took forever, but Shadow is finally looking about as perfect as we can get without giving him his actual shoes. :3

Ah, here's the download. XD;

http://www.mediafire.com/?yjfzmwmz4ny
where do you get that fitmotion?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
0_o

I have no idea what you mean.
*facepalm* ...You know, Custom Stages? Make them in the Stage Bulder in the game? Not the stages like SSE and other stuff, but the game's custom ones.

The file has the same filename as...

*just remembered while typing* Nevermind, no it doesn't. o_o

But what the hell does that stage even replace in the first place? O_o

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
*facepalm* ...You know, Custom Stages? Make them in the Stage Bulder in the game? Not the stages like SSE and other stuff, but the game's custom ones.

It replaces a stage in your stage expansion list.

Mit

Smash Ace
@Wave Kusanagi:

Does that Shadow FitMotion only work on the Shadow PSA character? Or is it made to work with any Sonic moveset? (I'm not sure if the raised spikes are incorporated into move animations or anything)

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
yeah i think he was talking about how 75m is a useless stage, i can see what your getting at but i think that there talking about something slightly different

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@Mariorocks
Since that answer doesn't help even in the least bit, especially since I don't use the Stage Expansion code as I like the Alternate Stage Loader more, I just looked in BrawlBox to see. It replaces the Online Waiting Room. Thanks.

@Mit and dirtboy

...I didn't even posted a FitMotion, only textures, so why the hell am I being bombarded with questions? I didn't even make the **** FitMotion, Mastaklo and the others did. And he's already finished the final one, though he won't release it. x_x;

FitMotions are just animations. They don't need separate movesets to work or anything. So basically yes, you can use it with whatever moveset you want.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I am so proud of myself right now.

Meta Ridley and purple Dedede approve.

The collisions all work perfectly, but there's some other things that need to be fixed, like lightning, boundaries and spawn points.

... Neither of which I know how to do. I'll put the link here, and I would appreciate it if something can take care of those things. :)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/11/2/2170666/STGCUSTOM1.PAC
If it's the background I think, it's a little difficult to fix, cause the only lights that works really fine is the original, and it makes other platforms just really lighten

Well, sure anyone will find a good light for it ;P

I'm posting this last stage for a while, because I've a weekend to spend at my girlfriend's and the next week my girlfriend will be waiting me at home when I finish the classes, so I won't have much time for smash hackin

I'll probably post anyway, but not much hacking from my part ^^U

This is my version of the tree forest. This is very large, and you only die upside because of a tree and a cliff on each side... It's quite different to other stages, ideal for long battles, and I like it xD

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?u4iymn5myim

Ah well, and another port to 75m, this is my wifi waiting room platform over smash skiff's background, stgdonkey version ;P

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?on2j31wj0dz

Enjoy them!

Razanak7

Smash Ace
He means is you need to use a special .rel file or else it won't work
Ah, that. Well, it uses the same one as Tabuu's arena in the example pack.

What mariorocks64 said. It was going to be on Battlefield, but it crashed there.

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
By the way. Razanak, Can you give me the download link to meta Ridley and its moveset and motionetc since the files in Fully new Character archive don't work

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
You used the textures from Majoras Mask for that didn't you..? :p
My Dekulink sheild looks EXACTLY like that, hehe...

Well I'm going to have a go at making my own 2D stage with moving parts and the such... gonna have a lot of time on my hands today, but away from home, so I'll just take my art book and scribbles. Wish me luck kiddely-winks!

(Has anyone even done an animated drawn stage yet? If not, woo! I'd be the first!)
Uh, no, it's based from the artwork, I didn't take any of the textures. Plus that shield is 100% custom. I created a wood texture and changed it's hue/saturation.

n64billy

Smash Ace
Uh, no, it's based from the artwork, I didn't take any of the textures. Plus that shield is 100% custom. I created a wood texture and changed it's hue/saturation.
Oh ok.... congratulations to me for making myself look like an idiot, and grats to you on a great looking sheild.

Isaac!

Smash Rookie
I know I'm probably asking a really dumb question, but how do you run the pac. files on SSBB? I'm used to used ocarina, so I dont know hacking past columns of numbers.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
I know I'm probably asking a really dumb question, but how do you run the pac. files on SSBB? I'm used to used ocarina, so I dont know hacking past columns of numbers.
Use Phantom Wings file patch code, place the.pac file in the proper directory, I will use link as an example.

SD Root > private > wii > app > RSBE > pf > fighter > link > FitLink00.pac goes here.

Isaac!

Smash Rookie
So I have to get an app called RSBE for homebrew? Is it a kind of package like brawl plus, or what?

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
well i will try to help, first get gecko os 1.93 then you can find the brawl + files here, that is a package of a bunch of codes to make a more competitional brawl then you put your character texture in x/private/wii/app/pf/fighter/(character)/(characterXX.pcs) you can probably find more information here

Alses

Smash Apprentice
So I have to get an app called RSBE for homebrew? Is it a kind of package like brawl plus, or what?
There is no app just make the folders L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s mentioned in your SD and open brawl through gecko or ocarina

Isaac!

Smash Rookie
ok, so I make the corresponding folders and put the program inside? If so, what are the directories? One is fighter, so I'm guessing theres one for stages. Anything else?

Top Bottom