• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone ever looked in Sonic and the Black Knight?
Someone should look in Sonic Unleashed instead, as it is a much, much better game. And wherehog could work for brawl.
I was actually going to look in Sonic Unleashed, but I didn't have a big enough thing to dump the iso onto.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Hmm, how do you guys open models from the source disk? I'ma get started browsing at my games when I know what to do with BrawlBox

On my agenda though is No More Heroes so someone tell me how to get started

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I've changed my Venom stage a little

Now it's a little bigger, changed the background, and fixed a little the colission data

I'll put the download after I can test it out for the last time

NeonTogepi

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, how do you guys open models from the source disk? I'ma get started browsing at my games when I know what to do with BrawlBox

On my agenda though is No More Heroes so someone tell me how to get started
Dump the iso, use wiiscrubber on the iso, look for file types similar to those of brawl, extract said files, open file in hex editor, look for a .mdl0, change to match brawl's mdl0s if neccesarry, open file in brawl box, ???, profit.

n64billy

Smash Ace
what do you mean?
Never mind.
oh, that's kinda sad D:
but still, my hoppip works fine, even if he has not the "haveN" bone o.o
Have you tried grabbing Hoppip with another character? Start the game controlling someone other than Hoppip, and try to grab him.... does his model glitch and stretch all over the screen?
MAKE DUSKNOIR (and darkrai and deoxys) TO WORK AND YOU WILL GET A COOKIE
A WHOLE COOKIE!?! =D YUMMM!
(Haha, I'd prefer to get Haunter done first.... I <3 Haunter!)

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Someone should look in Sonic Unleashed instead, as it is a much, much better game. And wherehog could work for brawl.
I was actually going to look in Sonic Unleashed, but I didn't have a big enough thing to dump the iso onto.
Sonic and the Black Knight has playable Tails, Knuckles, Blaze, Shadow, Amy...

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Never mind.

Have you tried grabbing Hoppip with another character? Start the game controlling someone other than Hoppip, and try to grab him.... does his model glitch and stretch all over the screen?

A WHOLE COOKIE!?! =D YUMMM!
(Haha, I'd prefer to get Haunter done first.... I <3 Haunter!)
I tried it, 50% did glitch, 50% did not o.O

yes, a whole cookie 8D
but I hope it will work, I have want dusknoir in brawl for a long time ;w;

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
oh haha yeah, i was checking raidant dawn for them. I was going crazy o.o

i'll check the rest of my game collection later today for more compatible files

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Am I the only one who doesn't see the hype in getting models from other games? Oh, awesome, you got 1350135 models to show in a program. Hmm, okay, now about getting it in the actual GAME? Now that would be worth pictures, no? I just say these posts are totally useless. Anyone can do this, it's really easy, just show things that are actually interesting. Can't do it? Then stop spamming pictures of every Pokemon from that stupid game and start doing other things. Yes, we understood that people can do this, but it's been enough. Now I'm sure no one will listen and will continue to post every other Pokemon from the game in Brawl Box. Yay, really fun! People seem to forget that this is a topic to show what you have done with Brawl Box, such as stages, animations, etc. Not show models that you have imported, which don't even work in-game yet. Plus, if you want to ask questions, ask them on the official BrawlBox topic. Figured it out yet? Yes, I'm not in the mood, but I'd still like if people would listen to what I said, and make this topic less of a junk.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I was just checking all my games for stuff that worked, sorry for posting useless pictures it wont happen again.

edit: it may be really easy to do, but its about the only thing i can do atm. Sorry for trying to help out in any way i can.

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
The title of this thread has brawlbox in it. People are suppose to be posting their brawlbox stuff. It doesn't say that it has to work in brawl this is for people to show their brawlbox creations.

n64billy

Smash Ace
I tried it, 50% did glitch, 50% did not o.O
Yep.... that's what happens.... and it doesn't fix itself until the character either jumps out, or the grabber lets go.... pretty messed up...

I agree with you to an extent.... Yes it was amazingly cool when the first few pokemon pics came out and then started getting a LITTLE bit old. However this thread can't POSSIBLY be left as a showcase only... but you are right....

Incase anyone was wondering what he was on about....

-Don't post pictures for every little thing that you do. Just post major USEFUL updates on things previously not done
-Try to post only if you have something to share, or if you have worthwhile feedback
-PLEASE post if you have something new and game-changing
Hehe, I'm guilty for breaking that :p

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
Am I the only one who doesn't see the hype in getting models from other games? Oh, awesome, you got 1350135 models to show in a program. Hmm, okay, now about getting it in the actual GAME? Now that would be worth pictures, no? I just say these posts are totally useless. Anyone can do this, it's really easy, just show things that are actually interesting. Can't do it? Then stop spamming pictures of every Pokemon from that stupid game and start doing other things. Yes, we understood that people can do this, but it's been enough. Now I'm sure no one will listen and will continue to post every other Pokemon from the game in Brawl Box. Yay, really fun! People seem to forget that this is a topic to show what you have done with Brawl Box, such as stages, animations, etc. Not show models that you have imported, which don't even work in-game yet. Plus, if you want to ask questions, ask them on the official BrawlBox topic. Figured it out yet? Yes, I'm not in the mood, but I'd still like if people would listen to what I said, and make this topic less of a junk.
BSZ's right, if they don't even work yet what's the sense in posting them? Needz moar in game pics.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Polygon Deleter. find the polygon(s) for the clouds and do what you have to do with it. Its really easy to use
Maybe so, but it failed miserably. My first use was on the Skyworld stage I spoke of before, and it had no effect. The second was on the Temple, and it doesn't even load the stage. It doesn't crash though. It just goes black, but loads the collisions and characters. And when you end the match, it shows the SSS briefly before going back.

It's like getting c*** blocked.

digiholic

Smash Ace
NNID
digiholic
I think, instead of everyone getting their favorite pokemon or anime characters, we should all get one out-of-game brres and have the entire community experimenting with it to get it to work in-game. This way, even though we're not uber awesome hackers, by sheer trial-and-error we could have this cracked soon.

I ask RandomTBush (the closest any of us have come to finding this) to post a bit of his findings on model importation so we can fiddle with it, if it's not too much hassle.

Also, I nominate Zero as our official import project, since he already has a moveset.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
@Mewtwo: nice work! I assume you fixed the collision problems on Venom letting you jump into the ship from the sides, right?

Also, I nominate Zero as our official import project, since he already has a moveset.
I too want Zero to make his way in, though I have to point out that I am planning to remake almost the entire moveset for him.

RandomTBush, have you made any stunning progress?
Like getting the hat model to work fully on Jigglypuff?
I'm sure he'll post as soon as he has stunning progress.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I think, instead of everyone getting their favorite pokemon or anime characters, we should all get one out-of-game brres and have the entire community experimenting with it to get it to work in-game. This way, even though we're not uber awesome hackers, by sheer trial-and-error we could have this cracked soon.

I ask RandomTBush (the closest any of us have come to finding this) to post a bit of his findings on model importation so we can fiddle with it, if it's not too much hassle.

I 2nd this

shock44

Smash Journeyman
Well Kloana works well,

*images from klonoa*

But i cannot for the life of me find Klonoa D:

I am pretty sure Klonoa is one of the P____ .mdl0's that wont show up :(
Hey I know which mdl file is Klonoa's. I figured it out when I wanted to rip him once. These are the files that contain Klonoa's models:

p13.mdl = klonoa in pajamas
p12.mdl = klonoa 1 outfit
p11.mdl = klonoa 2 outfit
p10.mdl = klonoa summer clothes
p01.mdl = huepow
p00.mdl = regular klonoa

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Hey I know which mdl file is Klonoa's. I figured it out when I wanted to rip him once. These are the files that contain Klonoa's models:

p13.mdl = klonoa in pajamas
p12.mdl = klonoa 1 outfit
p11.mdl = klonoa 2 outfit
p10.mdl = klonoa summer clothes
p01.mdl = huepow
p00.mdl = regular klonoa

I Couldn't get any of those to show up except for p12.mdl D:

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I am wonder 2 things
How I rip models from one iso(not here if it is illegal) and why my bunnehstage always are twice so big than final destinations, even if I use the power of 2...

just got an idea, will try it!

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
WARNING: N00B QUESTION AHEAD

...How do you get to change the header? Meaning, how do I open the header screen?
Download and install Hex workshop or similar program

Then open the file with it

Just change the numbers they tell you to change ^^U

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
This doesn't work with all the other games though. The numbers look different.

Right now I'm looking through all other games with BJ in them. Can anyone hex them so we can check his bone count?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
TvC characters have an extremely similar animation set, similar to Brawl characters. JumpF, JumpB, double jumps, shielding/guarding, etc.

No need for an entirely new moveset I would say. =/

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Mario Kart Wii is good, but in the same way brawl is. It's good, just not nearly as good as it's gamecube predesecor.

Could someone send me a working blaziken mdl0? I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong when trying to get his brres (and every other NSMB/Pokepark brres) to work in brawlbox.
Your first part of your post is completely debatable. I feel both were superior to their gamecube predecessors. Anywhoooo... just saying.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
The title of this thread has brawlbox in it. People are suppose to be posting their brawlbox stuff. It doesn't say that it has to work in brawl this is for people to show their brawlbox creations.
Actually, the purpose of this thread was a spinoff of the original BrawlBox topic where people were posting stuff they were working on for use inside Brawl. Kryal was annoyed he had to sort through screenshots of what people were working on that he couldn't answer people's BrawlBox questions so that's how this thread was created.

You guys should really be listening to BigSharkZ though :ohwell:

libertyernie

Smash Ace
I polished up Saffron City some more. I changed spawn points, aligned horizontal and vertical collisions to be parallel to the axes, moved the floating platform collisions up a bit, and lowered the boundaries. (The latter was done with BrawlWall, but to keep it from messing up the background I had to save to another .pac and then export the StagePosition.mdl0.)
Download

Top Bottom