• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Isaac!

Smash Rookie
And I need a code made by phantom wings that patches fies? Anyone know what that is?

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
well you could get the code or you could just download the brawl+ set first and see if you like it cuz most people use it

Isaac!

Smash Rookie
Ok, I got everything, thanks everyone. So, what are some good characters or stages to get?

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
well there is yoko's pack here and kitty corp and meow mix forums and of course right here but falco400 is right you should ask somewhere else

joshl94

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I just wanted to ask if there's been any progress on getting tasunoko vs capcom models to work in game?

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Its in the customized content thread. so far we've only gotten Megaman's Drill on Jiggs to work.

And Hoonview highway.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Okay, I've tinkered with this thing as much as I possibly can with what little knowledge I have. Can somebody else PLEASE try and give me a hand? I'm still trying to get my Hyper Sonic texture to show on Super Sonic. The good news is, I finally got it to work. That bad news is... THIS.

Sonic's sphere is always showing and no matter what I do, I can't get rid of it. Also, his eyes are all glitched up due to the texture's palette not filling all 256 colors, though I never had a problem witht hat before. I hit recommended and it had me do 80 instead, but that didn't help much since they didn't look any different.

While mastaklo was the one I was supposed to learn the right way to do this from, he either hasn't been on for the past couple of days, or just isn't responding. Either way, I need to ask help from someone else who knows how to tinker with models, hex editing and other stuff.

If anyone else can fix this, please try to. I'm exhausted from this d*** thing now... ._.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wnowlgiwydq

Gundamsdboy

Smash Apprentice
Ah, OK, following Wave's example, I'm having problems getting this texture to show right. Every time I try to load it Snake's head glitches, and grabs a nearby texture, coming up like a mini emerald texture. He does have a unique head texture file within his pac, which I inserted through BrawlBox, and looks correct in BrawlBox, but it won't seem to display in game. Can anyone take a crack at this and see if they can't get it to work please? :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EWWC4H6U

SqLeon

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I've tinkered with this thing as much as I possibly can with what little knowledge I have. Can somebody else PLEASE try and give me a hand? I'm still trying to get my Hyper Sonic texture to show on Super Sonic. The good news is, I finally got it to work. That bad news is... THIS.

Sonic's sphere is always showing and no matter what I do, I can't get rid of it. Also, his eyes are all glitched up due to the texture's palette not filling all 256 colors, though I never had a problem witht hat before. I hit recommended and it had me do 80 instead, but that didn't help much since they didn't look any different.

While mastaklo was the one I was supposed to learn the right way to do this from, he either hasn't been on for the past couple of days, or just isn't responding. Either way, I need to ask help from someone else who knows how to tinker with models, hex editing and other stuff.

If anyone else can fix this, please try to. I'm exhausted from this d*** thing now... ._.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wnowlgiwydq
http://www.mediafire.com/?j0immnwmmzz

Got rid of the sphere.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Thanks Leon, though I had actually JUST done that myself XD;

And now I've got a little present for Suren too :3

Does anyone know how to fix the eyes? o.o

StarWaffle

Smash Lord

I need help deleteing polygons, i cant seem to delete his bulb/leaves without it freezing the game:(

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
@ starwaffle
are you going to make a whole digimon tamer out of pokemon trainer cuz the armadillomon is amazing

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Ever wanted to fight on BigSharkZ's desk? Well, now you can!

Oh and, what could this be? :p

Huge thanks to Kurobit for his template and for helping me make it. Gotta fix some stuff then will make it available. As for the menu, it's pretty simple, download soon too.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Lol, thanks to both of you, and it replaces Final Destination. Of course, anyone can take the care of changing it for another stage.

KuroBit

Smash Apprentice
I've made a 2Dstage from hyrule 2D (thanks for the one who make it)
The stage is : the Earth
Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHiAnBBL-1U
In the vid you can see my menu and CSS hack
Download are in description
You should probably move the stage to the center (so the characters are standing directly on it instead of slightly behind it), and move the background way in the back so it looks like real stars.

I'd help you with this, but I have to go in a couple of minutes...

Also, -BigSharkZ-, it works well in the game? I didn't have time to test it so I didn't know how it came out (like is the camera in a good spot?).

Alses

Smash Apprentice
Lol, thanks to both of you, and it replaces Final Destination. Of course, anyone can take the care of changing it for another stage.
:confused: And how do you do that? Sorry for being so nooby but I'm not a expert with brawlbox :(

Giygue

Smash Journeyman
^off topic much?^

also, the saffron city that replaces 75m is screwy. as in, i spawn, die, respawn, and find out that the stage is screwed up. (the collision is weird)

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
@ starwaffle
are you going to make a whole digimon tamer out of pokemon trainer cuz the armadillomon is amazing
well I do have guilmon planned for charizard, but i dunno what squirtle would be.

color them magenta? what is this madness you speak of

Brizzle

Smash Cadet
That Cloud. The sword...

I remember a teaser vid with that...
Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh I saw that too. I'm surprised no one else commented on it.

@BigSharkZ
Awesome stage. I love all the video game memorabilia! Also, quick question: If we can get pictures to work as 2D backgrounds/stages(kinda), would it be possible to use videos as backgrounds as well? Not sure how that all works.

n64billy

Smash Ace
@BigSharkZ
Awesome stage. I love all the video game memorabilia! Also, quick question: If we can get pictures to work as 2D backgrounds/stages(kinda), would it be possible to use videos as backgrounds as well? Not sure how that all works.
I was thinking the exact same thing last night (As well as animated textures for characters)... It's highly unlikely though.

Gundamsdboy

Smash Apprentice
These 2D stages are so fun to make! Can someone (maybe Mewtwo 2000 again) make a couple more 2D ready stages on top of more of the less used stages?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh I saw that too. I'm surprised no one else commented on it.
No one did probably because it might be released tomorrow. :3

That and there are a lot of people who are butthurt when it comes to Cloud and FF7 in general. XD

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
color them magenta? what is this madness you speak of
...I can't tell whether or not you're being sarcastic, but I'll explain anyways.

When editing a texture that has a palette, you can make parts of that texture transparent. As in, you can't see them in-game at all. Colour whatever part you want to be transparent magenta (#FF00FF), then index the picture as normal. That's what I did to Ivysaur's leaves for it to look like a Bulbasaur :

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
...I can't tell whether or not you're being sarcastic, but I'll explain anyways.

When editing a texture that has a palette, you can make parts of that texture transparent. As in, you can't see them in-game at all. Colour whatever part you want to be transparent magenta (#FF00FF), then index the picture as normal. That's what I did to Ivysaur's leaves for it to look like a Bulbasaur :

I wasnt being sarcastic, this is great i'll go try it right now!

Top Bottom