• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Well, its obvious that video is fake. We haven't fully mastered model importing yet. Why would a video in 08 have a Geno model in it?

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
nice one bigsharkz the hyrule field looks amazing also is the other stage from new super mario bros ?

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Nice one E-Jolteon

@diosensakiara
you get fooled easily dont you the person was just good at makeing 3D rendered models and made geno model

NightmareLink

Smash Rookie
Just started my first real character overhaul.

Converting Zero Suite Samus into...

Joanna Dark!

this is my very first try at this, and ALOT of revisions are going to need to be made but this is a start. If I can get a grasp of how to edit move sets and such, I plan to make her a pretty different character from ZSS

Edit: for some reason my pics are not showing up so I will just link them

Alses

Smash Apprentice
how is that video fake?-_-
He had an intro custom animation and it actually froze.
lol that video was so fake even the freeze was fake! A normal freeze would either be the silent freeze or the beep of death... How did you ever think it was real? :laugh:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

It's a fake (even when this video was brought up on Smashboards a first time a year and a half ago members were explaining this was impossible), but at least the video editing was good enough in itself to deceive most people.

Alses

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for going off topic here but I want to ask if its possible to take polygons from a characters model and then use it over a article... I tried doing this and it worked, but when I try to open the preview brawlbox freezes... I want to know if there is a way to copy and remove polygons in a way that works without freezing brawl or brawlbox... I don't think its possible yet but there might be a way to get it to work...

Uncle0wnage

Smash Cadet
what's up with all the Geno hate!?! If you guys don't like it, I'm up for suggestions and changes, it is still very WIP, it's alright if you just don't like it, but give reasons why please.... oh yeah and +50 for anyone who actually knows where his "Geno Blast" comes out of...heh...

Numbuh 214

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... I'm just wondering... would it be possible for these new stages to replace the CUSTOM stages?

I'm just saying: one, it's the same general idea; and two, it seems like it could work. You just pick a certain custom stage (and maybe hold buttons) anytime you want to play a certain hacked stage. :|

If this can't work, I'd at least like to know why.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
what's up with all the Geno hate!?! If you guys don't like it, I'm up for suggestions and changes, it is still very WIP, it's alright if you just don't like it, but give reasons why please.... oh yeah and +50 for anyone who actually knows where his "Geno Blast" comes out of...heh...
Never said I hated the model, just not a fan of the character itself. Anyways, I already said the texture needs some work, because it looks out of place with the Brawl textures.

The model itself is very nice.

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
Can some edit the Zakochild.rel so the character can be replaced by a normal character? This is my idea of having two PSAs for one character. I want sonic fighting shadow!

Alses

Smash Apprentice
You promised Cloud MeowMix

Anyway, here's a piece of ****.
*Image Here*

O_O Is that Nayru from oracle of Ages? It looks a LOT like her... Nayru is awesome my favorite oracle (between din and farore) (for those who don't know the goddesses in zelda have oracles to represent them...or something like that :laugh:)

MaRRoK

Smash Journeyman
2 versions of Temple of time. :)
still in process of getting them work WELL in brawl. they work...barely. lol.
1st is the outside. its on the Hyrule Castle stage(obviously). im going to make it so death if go out of the screen shown.

i would show in game, but it gets all messed up atm. like i said. needs to be finished.

next i have the inside of the temple of time (made on online training. sry. i would have made it on something else but it didnt occur to me. ill try to port it to some useless stage)

this one actuially works, but needs tweaking. annnd i want to replace the statues with a Zelda relevent statue. havent decided what. (ill deleate polygon and add model. that way ill have 2 so i can put on FD or something. needs to be retextured alittle. (the bricks need to be lighter.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Nayru is one of Hyrule's three goddesses of creation. There was a mortal Nayru in Oracle of Time, however. Very impressive model, Pik.
Grahhhh. I'm getting all of my games confused. So yes, or no? I would assume Oracle of Ages is the game...? Or is there a third one on the GBC that I'm missing

Alses

Smash Apprentice
Nayru is one of Hyrule's three goddesses of creation. There was a mortal Nayru in Oracle of Time, however. Very impressive model, Pik.
Oracle of time doesn't exist... Its Oracle of Ages...
Nayru was in Oracle of ages and Din in Oracle of season and in both of those games there was farore which let you Link your two games so then you can keep some of your things when you start a new game in the next game...

Nayru is the oracle of ages... Din the oracle of Seasons And farore the oracle of sercrets...
They are mortal forms of the goddesses that created hyrule...

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Oracle of time doesn't exist... Its Oracle of Ages...
Nayru was in Oracle of ages and Din in Oracle of season and in both of those games there was farore which let you Link your two games so then you can keep some of your things when you start a new game in the next game...

Nayru is the oracle of ages... Din the oracle of Seasons And farore the oracle of sercrets...
They are mortal forms of the goddesses that created hyrule...
Alright okay. Now I've got it straight lol. Too many zelda games I've played ;~; They're all kinda mixing together now.

Alses

Smash Apprentice
Alright okay. Now I've got it straight lol. Too many zelda games I've played ;~; They're all kinda mixing together now.
Lol I'm kinda going off topic but...
My favorite Zelda games are Minish cap, links awakening, oracle of ages and seasons, Ocarina of time and wind waker....

Wind waker is my top favorite! Why? Because it shows how Ganon wanted to help his people who lived in the dessert where they suffered to survive while the people of hyrule lived in a field of grass where a river from the mountains brought fresh water making it easy for them to live... Ganon wanted to rule hyrule to let his people live there while the king didn't want any of the gerudo to enter hyrule because of their reputation of stealing food (which they had to do to survive) . Ganon then secretly entered Hyrule and made his way to meet the king, then its the ocarina of time story line which everyone knows. After that Link is granted the life of a normal child which is majora's mask... Unfortunately because of that Ganon isn't sealed so he then takes over Hyrule making the King pray for hyrule to be sealed away from ganon. The goddesses then flood hyrule but because of the King wanting to keep Hyrule he prays for his land to be kept safe... The wish of the king wanting to keep hyrule made ganon want to find hyrule and restore it so he can rule it. In the end the king gets to the triforce and wishes Hyrule to be sealed forever under the great sea. Thus destroying hyrule and sealing ganon away forever. I kinda feel bad for ganon since at first he only wanted for the gerudo to live in a better place...

zaneebaslave

Smash Journeyman
Lol I'm kinda going off topic but...
My favorite Zelda games are Minish cap, links awakening, oracle of ages and seasons, Ocarina of time and wind waker....

Wind waker is my top favorite! Why? Because it shows how Ganon wanted to help his people who lived in the dessert where they suffered to survive while the people of hyrule lived in a field of grass where a river from the mountains brought fresh water making it easy for them to live... Ganon wanted to rule hyrule to let his people live there while the king didn't want any of the gerudo to enter hyrule because of their reputation of stealing food (which they had to do to survive) . Ganon then secretly entered Hyrule and made his way to meet the king, then its the ocarina of time story line which everyone knows. After that Link is granted the life of a normal child which is majora's mask... Unfortunately because of that Ganon isn't sealed so he then takes over Hyrule making the King pray for hyrule to be sealed away from ganon. The goddesses then flood hyrule but because of the King wanting to keep Hyrule he prays for his land to be kept safe... The wish of the king wanting to keep hyrule made ganon want to find hyrule and restore it so he can rule it. In the end the king gets to the triforce and wishes Hyrule to be sealed forever under the great sea. Thus destroying hyrule and sealing ganon away forever. I kinda feel bad for ganon since at first he only wanted for the gerudo to live in a better place...
... We have a Zelda forum down at the bottom of the SWF, if you're interested. Talk about everything Zelda you could ever possibly think about. But I dont think this is the place to talk about it.

MaRRok: seeing those lovely models MUST mean that we can now inject models into Brawl, correct? :lick:

Top Bottom