• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I think the montreal thread would be better suited to have a name like "Poutine Discussion Thread", but wonderful idea, new thread name is great :). Except we still want people to find out there's bi-weeklies lol.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I agree, I like the Poutine, but there should be a "Biweekly" in there somewhere...

Like... Montreal Biweekly Poutine.

cemo

white walker
Aw man.
I'll try to make it for the biweekly next week, anyways. I might have rehearsals or something though, so that's a maybe.
I'll also be picking up a Tram 3 card for November. O:

Jer

Smash Ace
It's just a jump to the left, and a step to the riiiiighhhhttt.

With your hands on your hips, You bring your knees in tiiiiiiggghhhttt.

But it's the pelvic thruuuuusssttttt that really drives you insayayayayayaynn.

LETS DO THE TIMEWARP AGAAAINNNN

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Why don't we do something crazy this week? With the tourney behind us and attendance withering, it's prolly a good idea to let loose and have some dumb fun.

Any ideas?

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
Why don't we do something crazy this week? With the tourney behind us and attendance withering, it's prolly a good idea to let loose and have some dumb fun.

Any ideas?
come pick up my wii and play on the stages joel created, oh and you need elef for that ****. nothing is more fun than playing doubles w ith elef and joel on a stage called COME DOWN PLEASE lol good times

zaf

Smash Lord
LOL, "c"let can you come to the weeklies?

ill bring 2 tvs, with 2 brawl+ set ups, i need lots of practise for oin3.14 XD

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I'm up for All Brawl, who's up for that? We'd need people to bring their hacked Wiis with the game, though.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I thought it was that ******** hack where every character is mega boosted to maximum ownage : (

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Well I prolly won't show up, then.
If someone wants to drop by my place for some Blazblue, PM meh and it could probably be arranged.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Guess I'll show up with Techiyo after all, I'll bring Blazblue along and play with Tech/Steb when things die down too much : P

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
wow so she is almost lesbian ? nice

but it makes me a bit sad as i wanted to play brawl + with you since i think i finaly enjoy playing the game i think

Top Bottom