• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

BentoBox

Smash Master
Cine express, downtown. It's a restaurant/lounge with comfy sofas and big HD TVs (and beer). That 7$ you spend to play @ GW, you get to actually buy food with, which is a big plus to me. Problem is, Wiis would probably lag on them. And we would most likely be limited to 2-3 TVs max depending on the amount of customers... Though we did take up 4 TVs last week~ GL finding a decent place with CRTs...

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I was actually thinking about switching to a biweekly attendance myself, so I would not mind them returning as biweeklies.

I don't think the price is to blame... it's the split in the community between different games ( vBrawl, Brawl+, SF4, Melee ) that's causing it, imo. Why bother coming when you know there'll barely be enough people for Doubles for your game? Instead of having everyone play the same game you are, making small weeklies still interesting and varied, now you're lucky if half the attendance is.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
had a lot of fun, ggz all.

falcon is noob friendly (no offense krewman).
(but for real, screw you pablo)

joel: we need something better than deep space ****.
holy: fun playing ya, great matches
kev: lol @ you attempting double shoryuken, you're almost as dirty as me.
elef: great yoshi teching skill
zaf: MEGAMAN
jer: my inbox should have a +1 by now.
krewman: Minnish ****.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
have we tested the tvs with component cables? Some tvs have 0, literally 0 lag. I might go down to test them at some point.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
And if there's one tomorrow, who's attending?
I'll prolly show up if there are enough vBrawlers.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
I think i should be going

joel tu vien ? tu veu toujours teamé avec moi ou tes tanné de brawl? ta un nom d'équipe ?

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Dom I want to tram with you, the real question is do you want to team with me? :lick:

I am pretty tired of Brawl these days and this may be my last tournament.

We'll come up with a team name tomorrow then.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
no eggz, jason rarely goes on swf. and probably never goes to the montreal weeklies thread.
Also jason is thinking of quitting smash.
anyway, you have more chances of reaching him by pm or msn.

edit: chillyfosillyz

Top Bottom