• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

zaf

Smash Lord
thanks for coming fizzi :D
and everyone else that showed up. Small attendance but it was worth going to. Joel i want to play more with you,

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
Yes Dustloop is the smashboards of guiltygear and blazblue.

I'd say get it on PS3 but everyone else around here seems to play on 360 so do what you want.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Best part of the night was Dom freaking out when I used forward B to UpB out of swing.

"MAIS.....MAIS.....C'EST QUOI CA!?!?!"

Also you guys camp too much, bunch of Machidas. Fight manlier :).

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
wow so she is almost lesbian ? nice

but it makes me a bit sad as i wanted to play brawl + with you since i think i finaly enjoy playing the game i think
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Je t'appelle en fds. On doit jouer. Je trouvais ca poche qu'on se voyait plus a cause que je jouais plus a Brawl.

Man oh man, I really seem to have missed Epic Weekly. :(

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Most agressive = Matt lol.

I agree at Thad.. he was definitely mad campy in tournament matches. Watching him play SF 4, I'd say the same as well. Did you see how he fights? haha.

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
Yes! Let me know if you ever wanna play online PSN is Sphyra. Goes for everyone else also.

Top Bottom