• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

zaf

Smash Lord
Wont be there, and haven't been there due to not having a car. But tonight is children of bodom. So i definitely wont be there. I should be able to make it to the next weekly, if i get my car this weekend.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Incidentally, the lack of Brawl+ allowed us to kick in some Blazblue, which wins.

Also I have actually really enjoyed the Doubles we had for hours... I don't know why, but today I was actually able to stay in a good mood even though Francis was getting gimped to hell and back XD ( Still love you, FRR. And we did much better once you switched to Samus for some reason! )

Steb

Smash Journeyman
My brother is better than me. Phen probably knows his stuff too since he's played Guilty Gear. kr3w learned how to use the shortcut stick with Tager, so watch out for him too. I'm hoping for more players to show up at the BISB BB tourney.

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
Incidentally, the lack of Brawl+ allowed us to kick in some Blazblue, which wins.

Also I have actually really enjoyed the Doubles we had for hours... I don't know why, but today I was actually able to stay in a good mood even though Francis was getting gimped to hell and back XD ( Still love you, FRR. And we did much better once you switched to Samus for some reason! )
Speaking of which, the highlight of the evening was that combo that Joel started and Dom went beyond death to finish. It was sick.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
My brother is better than me. Phen probably knows his stuff too since he's played Guilty Gear. kr3w learned how to use the shortcut stick with Tager, so watch out for him too. I'm hoping for more players to show up at the BISB BB tourney.
LOL, easy sticking is forbidden in tourneys. GG, krew.

kr3wman

Smash Master
It was okay, but no brawl+.

Zangief/Tager dittos were lulz.

Joel and me had the same book.

Joel threw his controller.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Brawl+: Two rage quits in two weeks
vBrawl: None

Poor Kev lost his cool.

We barely even got 3 vBrawl players today, which is arguably sadder, especially since I wanted to practice teams with Techy D:

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
Brawl+: Two rage quits in two weeks
vBrawl: None

Poor Kev lost his cool.

We barely even got 3 vBrawl players today, which is arguably sadder, especially since I wanted to practice teams with Techy D:
Even sadder still, is that I still prefer hating on Brawl+, getting gayed and ragequitting than playing vB :(

Ninja edit: Also, that was just me in a bad mood. Due to performing poorly, more often than not. This was nothing compared to when I lose my cool :p

I'll come earlier next week. Didn't want to pay 7$ for 2 hours with 4 people, lol.

Need to practice a bit for the tourney too.
Who said anything about paying? =O

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I think I heard you say something about it being free as well... what was that about? :O

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I think we should perhaps look for a place that is free. For some crazy reason I think the attendance would go up.

(Universities are a good place to start)
(I also heard SF4 weeklies are free? Where are those held?)

Top Bottom