• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I'll prolly show up if Francis comes with me, otherwise I'd prolly have other things to deal with.

EDIT: Francis is showing up, so I'll attend.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Double Post but... did you guys ever spot a video game store near the place? Could be Videotron for all I care, I want my Muramasa D:

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
Who the hell eats a joystick? Honestly now.

Did the kid go something like " *chew* *CHEW* gnarrrrghr dashdaaaaance" or something?

Seriously, that is messed up, the ****ing kid's mom was there, you should've had her pay for the damage.

And I thought I was the only one to get gayed by random **** o_O

Edit: Your new sig is pretty cool, Agora.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
^Some random kid chewed off the grip on Joel's controller.
That kid was gonna eat my Wiimote too. I feel really bad about your controller though :(.

Anyways, about BB, it feels exactly the same. It's nice that all the chaingrabbing stuff is gone, but generally all the match-ups are the same.

BentoBox

Smash Master
It wasn't really meant to feel different seeing as the engine is exactly the same~ I personally loved the new sheik.

Looks like its back to melee! I'll MM anyone 0.25$ in a month, better brush up your skills, stakes are high!

On another note, the B+ devs do also agree that the combo windows are far too big and so that might get tweaked shortly, guess that's another thing to look forward to.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Bento I uld like to MM u, I think my bowser can **** ur sheik even in this game :D

Edit: in BB, uld definitively 4 stocks me in melee -_-

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
It wasn't really meant to feel different seeing as the engine is exactly the same~ I personally loved the new sheik.

Looks like its back to melee! I'll MM anyone 0.25$ in a month, better brush up your skills, stakes are high!

On another note, the B+ devs do also agree that the combo windows are far too big and so that might get tweaked shortly, guess that's another thing to look forward to.
Yes! That might be good news!

And I'll mm you.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Man that kid was creepy... It was what... 4 to 7 years old? I'm horrible with ages. Was it even a girl? I thought it was when it looked at Francis' controller, salivating, attempting to grab it and nomnom the hell out of it and I said "Don't let the loli get the better of you!", but then Francis turned to me, embarassed and whispered "It's a boyyyy!".

It was even pissing off the owners of the place by being a general pain in the ***, screaming randomly and irritating everyone.

I didn't know it actually broke a controller, though, lol!

And thank you, Kev. Taco eating lolies are my favorites.

kr3wman

Smash Master
That kid was something.

Melee teams were complete bull**** and everyone can agree with me on that one...

=(

=)

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wait... please explain.

Good weekly this week guys.
excellent weekly.
^Some random kid chewed off the grip on Joel's controller.
That kid was gonna eat my Wiimote too. I feel really bad about your controller though :(.
LOLOL WTF

Money match me. Just not at the weeklies. I'll money match you 12 times and get myself a drink.

Not that I think I'll win or anything.

Omg please explain how this kid ate your friggin' grip, and don't leave out any details
XD
Man that kid was creepy... It was what... 4 to 7 years old? I'm horrible with ages. Was it even a girl? I thought it was when it looked at Francis' controller, salivating, attempting to grab it and nomnom the hell out of it and I said "Don't let the loli get the better of you!", but then Francis turned to me, embarassed and whispered "It's a boyyyy!".
Wow you are horrible with ages.

and eww baby *****
S/he had a thing for Joel's.
Joel likes Young Links, so it's all good.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Money match me. Just not at the weeklies. I'll money match you 12 times and get myself a drink.

Not that I think I'll win or anything.
We'll go @ my place/elef's or something (I need to buy furniture...). You might have to wait 2 months tho >=/. If we play on thursday, you'll only need to win 4 to get a shooter @ peel's pub. Sounds good?

zaf

Smash Lord
I'm gunna come to the next weekly, i know it's like friday now but i just wanted to mention that i would bring tvs. More tvs, means more playing time. So i hope to see most of you make it out. inb4school

fizzi you better come :O

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
zaf is coming so I will show up as well

oh and joel sorry I couldn't pick, and I can't call back since my phone is suspended from making calls :s

kr3wman

Smash Master
Wow this thread in early 09 was so good.

****ing custom stages weeklies, Judgement matches and random stuff happening all over.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
hey joel are you going ? moi je suis pas super motivé cette semaine, mais j'y irais ci tu veu pratiqué team brawl avec moi

zaf

Smash Lord
zaf is coming so I will show up as well

oh and joel sorry I couldn't pick, and I can't call back since my phone is suspended from making calls :s
Hey momo, i don't think i can make it tomorrow. But call me this week so we can do something.

jer, i can probably get you at angrignon tomorrow night if you went.

Top Bottom