• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl State Power Rankings

zApollo

Smash Ace
I need to be removed from the next SA PR update both as a panelist and ranker, since the move. Seth also needs to be put back onto the list, since he's back in the scene now from what I've heard.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
He should be above Mozza tbh, and Aces is skilled but has no tournament results

This list was bound to be rife with stupid ****, which is why I wanted to do Elo

Take it with a grain of salt, but take it with a larger grain of salt than our last list. I'm hoping to update it again very soon.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Important thing was updating the over a year old PR rather than worrying too much about getting rankings perfect.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Essentially this^
We just felt that after SGX and SS we needed something more accurate, so this was very quickly cobbled together
We'll quietly update it probably after the next tournament and fix any kinks

Shakyy

Addicted to Ice.
NNID
Shakyy
Imo PR's are for people with a superiority complex, I know how good I am, I don't need a list to tell me otherwise. See melee players notice this thats why the Melee pr's have not been updated since 2010.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I'd chalk that more up to experience than an actual advantage though, in regards to Wolf

like every Olimar players knows the MK MU inside and out
but few of them would have experience against Wolf

But yeah, opinions lol, they're all around -1/+0

cheese619

Smash Ace
Can all the people who don't know anything about the NSW scene please stop commenting on the NSW scene? Ted is a Wario main. =___=

Splice

Smash Hero
These boards are just the wurst.

Update your PR then lel.
Actually don't. You can't. Zero cursed you all forever.

You thought his kind skills on the design of your PR were the greatest, would put NSW ahead of the rest of Australia in terms of Power Rankings Fabulousness.
The amazing pokemon gif's would humiliate the rest of Australia's power rankings images.
However, he knew he would someday disappear. Now, without his assistance, you can never replace your Power Ranking image, as it could never be as good.
In the distant future, as players fall off the rankings and others come, you will still not ever be able to replace the image. As inaccurate as it becomes, it will still be immortal and uncompromising, destined to represent your scene forever.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
From my games with them, Allens and Ghost are pretty hard to separate. Their set at SS could have definitely gone either way.

And they both get hit by my jank.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I've watched Ted trounce many a player with Wario over the 3ish years I've been playing this game. He knocked me out of winners in both majors where the 2 of us have been in attendance, using only Wario.

Ted has actually sat in the lounge room of my parents house in QLD playing friendlies against me Cheese.... I don't know everything, I just know what I know.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
From my games with them, Allens and Ghost are pretty hard to separate. Their set at SS could have definitely gone either way.

And they both get hit by my jank.
Jank?

also billy we should totes collab on the next pr image/video/music+vocals/sculpture/collage/dance

Splice

Smash Hero
we'll make a sculpture next year.
This year I'll be working with Tim, after my exams are done (Nov 6)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
In NSW's case, we definitely have 10 people we could rate, just that there hasn't been a tournament with more than 5 of or so of those players there at any one time, making comparisons awkward. Like if we included ACT, we could pop 10, problem with ACT is there also lack of tournament scene/representation and comparison to us.

Apollo moved to ACT and could be rated, but I personally have qualms with having a player on our PR that is also on another state's PR.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Well my account stopped sending me alerts for the aussie boards so I haven't been around for a while, but if we could host a proper tournament with venue included I reckon we could get our bearings for one.

I've been hoping we'd re-establish our PR for some time now and i'm not the only one so it shouldn't be too hard to garner interest for it. :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I don't know everything, I just know what I know.
yes, and thats the problem (and also joe's point)

I think most people here completely miss the point of a PR.

NSW doesn't really need one right now.
If you want to improve, you dont need a PR to do so.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
yes, and thats the problem (and also joe's point)

I think most people here completely miss the point of a PR.

NSW doesn't really need one right now.
If you want to improve, you dont need a PR to do so.
I kinda agree and on another level I don't.

Some kind of competitive element inside me is really keen on the PR idea. It really gives me an objective to reach that isn't a billion miles away, ya know? I think the PR would be a really great stepping stone for those looking to push themselves into national or even inter-national level.

I think that's one of the reasons why Vic is so active and so many are trying to get to be the best they can over there. Could just be me, but i've always felt we lack motivation - and the PR would be an awesome way to give it back.

But meah.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
oh right, we were meant to update this because lol@splice 10th.

Jei can you confirm our list whenever you're next free?

Top Bottom