• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl State Power Rankings

Splice

Smash Hero
ey yo
While v12 of the Power Rankings will hopefully be remembered as the best one we made cOz ViDeO's ArE cOoL, this one is a bit more of a memorial documenting a bit of player legacy.
While the image itself is lacklustre (took me a good ol' 5 minutes), hopefully people get a bit of a kick out of reading brief descriptions of many of Victoria's greats of the past and present.

Considering making Smash Wiki pages for the players who have enough material to make it more than a stub.
To the players on the PR, if you believe other listed tournaments would better represent your "Noteable Placings", please let me know.

Anyway, you can view it all on the first page.

Last edited:

Nixernator

Smash Ace
I don't belong up there with those actual legends of the vic brawl scene, but that's a great job you've done billy. The write ups are amazing, that'll do pig. That'll do.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
It's been really great for the time i've been around you guys playing Brawl. Always been such a pleasure to see you guys being so welcoming and sharing in the spirit of the event. I'll never forget these past few years and the outstanding people i've met from our scene and I look forward to the future and all the awesome people we're yet to meet.

Good stuff, guys. :)

Top Bottom