• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl-: Released. See the new thread up top in the sticky section ^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I'm checking

The ones on the link are two days older than the ones I have, and same filesize for both. I'm assuming I have the same ones.

Is TSON trying to boot the loader through Neogamma or gecko? I haven't tried them on gecko because it doesn't read DVD-R's. If he's trying them on Neogamma, he needs to set a hooktype and enable ocarina.

o_O

Epic Kovumon

Smash Journeyman
If Brawl minus can be released by noon CST on the 30th I can take it to the local Dallas tournament. (Phase 5).

You know, with UTD Zac, Dojo, DMG. etc.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Lol, the 30th is the actual public alpha release date, so that should be no problem at all.

smash_pilgrim

Smash Cadet
I have some quick questions:

1: so is wolf preaty much finished just not tested enough, thus being not ready for the public?
2: whats the status on fox, and will he be ready before the 30th?
3: kirby, whats his status?

I think thats all my Questions right now, but i'll wright more if i think of any.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I didn't think it was possible to break Metaknight any more. I was totally wrong.

don't understand the deal with his Fair but I'll work it out eventually.

btw tsunami is that snaploader for the most recent brawl- codeset? o_O;

edit

Lucario dair spike = epic

'nuff said
That's one more thing Lucario has that Mewtwo doesn't. :bee: </reference to avatar>

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hah, figures I always make things to broken XD. Still, I think some things like Dash attack and the like are good ideas, but maybe I did go overboard XD.

Sweet, a stream

NNID
Budget_Player
I have some quick questions:

1: so is wolf preaty much finished just not tested enough, thus being not ready for the public?
2: whats the status on fox, and will he be ready before the 30th?
3: kirby, whats his status?

I think thats all my Questions right now, but i'll wright more if i think of any.
1. Wolf... We aren't sure if/what he needs. He's kind of in the same state of stasis as Ike-we kind of don't know what to do with him.
2. Needs a few more buffs, mostly to the recovery. Mostly just something to make him more epic. He'll definitely be done-EVERYONE will be.
3. Kirby is stupid and needs some changes. Seriously. Go to the stream and request.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I plan on hosting a brawl minus side-tourney at my Brawl tourney, probably sometime around April, it's gonna be a blast. This game is so fun!

tsunami70875

Smash Journeyman
I didn't think it was possible to break Metaknight any more. I was totally wrong.

don't understand the deal with his Fair but I'll work it out eventually.

btw tsunami is that snaploader for the most recent brawl- codeset? o_O;

edit

That's one more thing Lucario has that Mewtwo doesn't. :bee: </reference to avatar>
yeah it's the most recent

wait, so is the new ness at hackfest or not?

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
I totally missed the stream, I thought there'd be some aftermath but I guess not. I caught a few B+ FFAs at the end is all. So I wouldn't know. But I would like a rundown on people's opinions on it and what happened that was lolzy. :3

smash_pilgrim

Smash Cadet
I was wondering if you guy's need any help testing the non-public released characters you have mostly completed ( on the the level of gameplay of more than casual, so not noob but not so good that it makes kids cry level of game play). I was wondering because I have three brothers and we're all at about that level of play (maybe one of my bro's is at the kids cry level) and we love the B- and just want to help any way we can.

just ask if you need help testing or not. and keep up the good work

NNID
Budget_Player
Updated GCT. Working on getting a snapshot version up; tsunami made one but claims there was some problem with it, I dunno.

EDIT: help testing would be great. We're rushing very, very quickly towards the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom