• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl-: Released. See the new thread up top in the sticky section ^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
There is no confirmation email. It's admin-activated. You'd know that if you read the page that tells you you were successful. >_>

Kirk

Smash Champion
Probably has been mentioned, but I'll reiterate in any event.

We are NOT releasing anything until a solid FULL version(meaning all characters) is completed. Only staff and appointed testers currently have access.

Oh wait, thread title says it. That works too.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
im looking at it right now

"
Brawl- Forums
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'gangstakirby' "

i never got anything period email wise

Probably has been mentioned, but I'll reiterate in any event.

We are NOT releasing anything until a solid FULL version(meaning all characters) is completed. Only staff and appointed testers currently have access.

Oh wait, thread title says it. That works too.
I dont think this is wise if you want hype.... brawl plus didnt wait, it just handed it out to the community and said tell us what we should do with it :/ they got points of view from both new players and good melee players :/ if only a select few are allowed to access the files then you wont get a very balanced game because everyone out there has biased opinions exactly how broken particular characters should be, you'll have a much sturdier first build if you let the public in on it or at least have a wide variety of decent players and all the files should have someone that mains(and is "good" as them) them be a tester.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
im looking at it right now

"
Brawl- Forums
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'gangstakirby' "

i never got anything period email wise

You have to wait for BPC to activate your account

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
I dont want epic 1-hit kills, just mad brokenness like the hackers sacred combos

NNID
Budget_Player
You have to wait for BPC to activate your account
Hm. Thought I turned that off. Lemme double check that.

I dont want epic 1-hit kills, just mad brokenness like the hackers sacred combos
We won't have either, mostly... Well, there will be like 2-3 OHKOs in the game. And Warlock punch makes sense like that.

Revven

FrankerZ
This project looks like a bag of fun. You guys should do everything possible to make as many of the SSE stages available as possible too. Be them fair or the most broken SSE stages ever. (Can't have broken characters without broken stages, amirite?) This shiz needs Air Dashing like Eldiran's Zero has it for his Side B >_>

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
Hm. Thought I turned that off. Lemme double check that.

We won't have either, mostly... Well, there will be like 2-3 OHKOs in the game. And Warlock punch makes sense like that.
Just saw the Ganon super weird sheit.... It rules.
You have my full support. This looks mad crazy and I love it.

BUT, I think there is too much hitstun. All the combos and set-ups look INCREDIBLY easy too perform, and reaching high percentages so quickly would mean that anyone could pull of one good chain of inescapable combos FTW. It looks more like a broken B+ right now, and well it should have a bit more Brawl in it....

And Bowser is epic broken.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
In regards to kirby, i sorta discovered 2 unused animations: SpecialSWalk (a sort of charge for the hammer while walking forward slowly) and SpecialSMax (home run swing with a hammer). I would love to see those implemented somehow. You can take a look at them with the latest brawlbox animation editor.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
In regards to kirby, i sorta discovered 2 unused animations: SpecialSWalk (a sort of charge for the hammer while walking forward slowly) and SpecialSMax (home run swing with a hammer). I would love to see those implemented somehow. You can take a look at them with the latest brawlbox animation editor.
I wanna see em vids pl0x

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Some Charizard ideas:
-Have him with 4-5 midair jumps, his recovery in vBrawl is fairly mediocre.
-Glide start-up glide animation as fast as MK and amazing knockback in glide attack.
-Increase damage/knockback in down throw and increase the speed up his throws.
-Decrease the ending lag of dtilt, to be even less punishable.
-Up b always leads to the last powerful hit (which has increased knockback), with invincibility on grounded from frame 1 to 1st hit frame.
-Aerial up b still has the SA (you won't get grabbed too easily when you're in the air.
-Dsmash knockback like in Bbrawl, and less cooldown.
-Fsmash hitting really hard, killing at like 70% with DI close to the screen, and increased range.
-Usmash increasing knockback slightly.
-Bair having the sourspot as a powerful spike, and sweespot being stronger than it is in vBrawl.
-Rock Smash has increased knockback and the 18% one doing more damage.
-Fire Breath traps better than it does in vBrawl.
-Ftilt is faster and has less ending lag.

stRIP

Smash Ace
i've got a good idea for ganons sideB

Can you somehow get the effect from his Portal he is coming out at the beginning of a match?

So he grabs some1 normally with his sideB and then the opponent falls into a dark portal or something and appears above Ganon again

I dont think its possible, its just an idea

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
I think Ganon's nair should be like Falcon's one. He needs a combo move other than his dthrow. I also think the of Falcon is too powerful, it shouldn't kill heavies that easily, but still it is fine having better knockback than vBrawl. Just make it a bit weaker than it is in those videos and fine. With that combos it's easier for him to combo to it.

How about fast falling in hitstun? To survive vertical kills easier.

And is dash dancing still as poor as vBrawl? Still I don't think it needs to be better.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Some ideas for Game & Watch:

Forward Tilt: Speed it up, increase knockback/damage
Up Tilt: Speed up starting animation
Forward Smash: turn the weak hit into a strong one or give him IASA frames after the strong hit.
Up Smash: Speed it up
Up Throw: set knockback in order to combo
Down B: severely reduce the ending lag or give him IASA frames after a certain point. Seriously, this is the move's only real downfall.
Side B: See later.
Forward Aerial: Increase the power, either make the whole hit be powerful or speed it up to create a Wall of Pain.
Up Aerial: Increase the damaging hitbox size.
Down Aerial: Make the whole hit meteor.

Judge: less endlag for all hits
1- make it break shields for the lol, reduce self-damage to 1%.
2- Auto trip, more damage
3- more damage
4- more damage, maybe dark effect?
5- make all hits meteor, more damage
6- greater knockback, more damage
7- greater knockback, make it spawn a Maxim Tomato
8- More damage
9- make it much more common

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Got some ideas for Olimar that don't involve tricky Pikmin editing.

Since he's already a damage-racker at heart, boost that capability and let Nolimar hold his own by giving his Pikmin-based attacks weak, short-range hitboxes with Flower effects.

His B and Side-B should be made about twice as fast so he could fling the little guys around like crazy!

Make his Whistle into a real attack by giving it a short-range spike at frame 11. Also, perhaps make it a long-range, weak multi-hit attack that spreads out over the duration of the attack, reaching to about the distance of the colored lights, and/or make it impale anyone who is within the range of the lights when the attack ends.

i've got a good idea for ganons sideB

Can you somehow get the effect from his Portal he is coming out at the beginning of a match?

So he grabs some1 normally with his sideB and then the opponent falls into a dark portal or something and appears above Ganon again

I dont think its possible, its just an idea
You could make the Portal, but it's actually a 2-D image and will always face the camera, so it would look really weird if you used it in-game.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
For DK I have a few ideas.

I think he should charge his punch in half the swings or always have a fully charged punch (lol). Maybe just make it so that he always has like 5 swings of charge minimum and aerial punches should not induce freefall. Increase the SA on his fully charged punch to like frames 15-22. Get rid of his terrible side b sourspot and make side b less laggy (IASA at frame 49) and a little stronger. Give aerial up b more invincibility frames (on frames 2-6 instead of 4-6). This is probably too broken but make his up b have less SDI potential. If it can be done he should get an aerial down special. Down b should get more range lol. Side taunt and dash attack should reflect projectiles.

Short hop Dair auto-cancels and Fair has some combination of bigger hitbox, more knockback, and less endlag (maybe a lower angle on the non spiking hitboxes too). Uair should have more auto-canceling frames. Nair should get a bigger hitbox, less landing lag, and semi-spike on the initial hit. Usmash should be a little bigger and have wind that pushes them upward a good amount (after the hitbox ends). Fsmash should do crazy shield damage and get a few frames of SA (on frames 21-23). DK's jabs should be a bit less laggy and Dtilt should have a 100% trip chance. Give him the Ftilt buffs he has in BBrawl. Make DK move faster during his cargo throw (or get rid of the holding up/down to escape) and give him SA instead of heavy armor during it. Give Bthrow and Uthrow more knockback growth.

Denzi

Smash Master
You're just going to leave MK the way he is, right?

OH HO HO j/k
Some suggestions for Fox I guess:

Give him a legit shinespike.
Increase the hitbox on his Bair.
Side B has the properties of Falco's (without the spike).
Increased knockback on the last hit of Dair.
Lasers: Faster firing rate or less lag.
Increase the distance he gains from a rising Fair.
Invincible during startup of Firefox.

NNID
Budget_Player
You're just going to leave MK the way he is, right?

OH HO HO j/k
Some suggestions for Fox I guess:

Give him a legit shinespike.
Increase the hitbox on his Bair.
Side B has the properties of Falco's (without the spike).
Increased knockback on the last hit of Dair.
Lasers: Faster firing rate or less lag.
Increase the distance he gains from a rising Fair.
Invincible during startup of Firefox.
Actually, all we're doing to MK is doubling his air speed. Which is, honestly, pretty much enough.

Gyros Kirby

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-3247-1699
Switch FC
5691-0378-5993
I have ideas to make MK more broken on some attcks.

Usmash to be have very low BKB and do 19% Dmg total. It will make Usmash very spammble and spam it to 66%. It make Usmash to a broken damage dealer

Tornado easily trap the character and the character can impossible be DI out of the attack. 58% dmg total and have no KBG. The attack have great air mobility. This move and other of MK B moves cant do MK special fall.

Bair should to have same speed and knockback as Fair to make Bair more useful.

Dsmash would kill earlier with more KBG. (this proposal can make MK's Dsmash to broken or not?) Dsmash have only 3 frame's total. One frame per hit and one frame endlag.

Actually, all we're doing to MK is doubling his air speed. Which is, honestly, pretty much enough.
I think this is a very good idea. Same airspeed as Jigglypuff should be perfect.

Fsmash would to increased knockback than the knockback Fsmash has now. The knockback would be strong as Luigis Fsmash, the hit comes out on 8 frame and end on 12 frame. Dmg on the fully chanced Fsmash would have 24% Dmg instead for 19%

Dair have sweetspot and sourspot. The sourspot is a very powerful semispike who kill very effectively with gimp. The sweetspot's hitbox is on the top of the sword is a extremely powerful meteor smash
who is has same knockback as ganon's Dair.

Uair, Dtilt and Utilt have only 1 frame. Dash attack has 4 frame's and Ftilt has 1 frame per hit total 3 frame's. Make dash attack and Ftilt even more broken to combo with. Uair and Utilt would be the ultimate brokenness juggler. Uair 13% and Utilt 11%.

The landing lag on all aerials have one frame.

This the ideas about the smash attacks and some air attacks, it is to broken or not? You have more ideas about MK's combo's, killing, attack speed and his air game more broken than now or leave MK the way he is now?

About to make kirby broken.

Increased speed and knockback om his smash attacks. Usmash and Dsmash has non sourspot.
Get his Uptilt to Dair spam back from SSB64. Give his Dair 4%-6% per hit. Uptilt dos him 12% dmg and have extremly low KBG.
Make it harder to escape out from his inhale.
More dmg and knockback om Bair.
More dmg on Fair and Uair.
Increased airspeed.
Speed up Final Cutter and remove the endlag. Speed up the wave and it dos 11%

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Lucas

Z-air: Grounded Affect / Meteorsmash
Down-B: Reduce Start Up Lag
Side-B: Increase BKB to combo and get rid of KBG (Also pull opponet towards Lucas)
PKT2: Sheildbreaking middle hits, instakill first and last hit
U-smash: Reduce Start up and give IASA during hitboxes
D-smash: Same as U-smash
D-tilt: Slip Element, More lag and BBrawl Slip Physics to make not infinite
U-tilt: Meteor Smash to set up Tech Chase
Grab: Speed-up
Dash Attack: Make his whole body a hitbox throughout the entire animation

D-throw: only BKB, no KBG so it combos into u-tilt always
B-throw: Ness B-throw strength

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Make Snake's nair make him rise and just like Fox's fair when you use it right after jumping?

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Are you guys going to do any like, model/article editing? Because Link and Marth having larger swords could be totally awesome.

Also, Link should be able to tether after his UpB. Maybe have it so it doesn't put him into freefall? You could do that, and still make it so he can't do multiple UpBs unless hit.

Bombs should do massive damage/KB. Galerang should REALLY pull on people. Downstab should be ridiculously strong. Maybe make his Utilt into a standard combo move? Decent base, low growth?

Also, Melee-esque Ground UpB, please.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Are you guys going to do any like, model/article editing? Because Link and Marth having larger swords could be totally awesome.
It's possible.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qpgRKyA7RZI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qpgRKyA7RZI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I dare you to make Link and Ike's attacks as large as their swords LOL

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
It's possible.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qpgRKyA7RZI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qpgRKyA7RZI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I dare you to make Link and Ike's attacks as large as their swords LOL
The hitbox range of the sword was exacly the same, it just looked like it has been increased drastically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom