• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl-: Released. See the new thread up top in the sticky section ^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilKiller

Smash Apprentice
I think when Yoshi eats someone, the egg should take twice as long to break. That would be fun!
How about making that egg as hittable and painful as kicking a soccer ball? Imagine, you swallow them, then you kick them away. The egg crashes upon contact with a wall/ceiling/opponent. :) Doesn't damage them, but you can move them away or try to hit someone else with them.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
How about making that egg as hittable and painful as kicking a soccer ball? Imagine, you swallow them, then you kick them away. The egg crashes upon contact with a wall/ceiling/opponent. :) Doesn't damage them, but you can move them away or try to hit someone else with them.
the thought of programing that makes my head hurt....

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Every move Falcon has will have the knockback and electricity of a knee. And all or Olimars pikmin do as much damage as the white ones and they have the knockback of the purple ones.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
lol @ ideas that won't work. i'm pretty sure we can't edit the strength of pikmin or the knockback of yoshi's eggs. if we could, yoshi would have flaming eggs. characters like olimar and IC will probably take a little longer to edit/require more programs to fix correctly and will probably be near the end of edited characters.

on topic, i'll be starting this tomorrow.

tsunami70875

Smash Journeyman
lol @ ideas that won't work. i'm pretty sure we can't edit the strength of pikmin or the knockback of yoshi's eggs. if we could, yoshi would have flaming eggs. characters like olimar and IC will probably take a little longer to edit/require more programs to fix correctly and will probably be near the end of edited characters.

remember to get on the brawl minus forums, frozenpopo
and we've got bowser, ganon, luigi, and ike already being worked on, so yeah

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Wario's Fart is the version of the one that is 1 sec from fully charged charging to this in 5 sec to prevent Wario from flying with it. His up b is the one that Wario Man has and increase the speed of his ftilt. And make his jump break the only one along Squirtle that you move as fast as the opponent to change from the worst to the best jump break. Because MK is already broken this doesn't matter to him.

And make his dthrow leaving opponents in the ground without being techable and make all options having for Wario a chance to hit if predicted well. I also want Wario's fthrow having a knockback equal to Ness' bthrow, Wario in his games is so strong that it's fair that it has a such knockback.

NNID
Budget_Player

I actually don't know what can't be done with PSA. >.> I should probably inform myself.

There are plenty of characters to work on at the moment.

DevilKiller

Smash Apprentice
lol @ ideas that won't work.
Being trapped in an egg is pretty much like a character jumping once and having only horizontal momentum control. Somehow, these odd momentum variables being recreated in PSA would definitely be headache. I guess a flaming soccer ball is pretty much an uneditable projectile anyways, I haven't seen anyone edit items themselves besides textures. I guess the soccer egg stops here.

Well, a man can dream, can't he? :urg:

Falcon88

Smash Ace
I kinda know how to use the Hitbox Property codes... I also have Smash Attacks, which is a PAC editor, and have used that a good deal.

NNID
Budget_Player
More guys working on stuff at this point is a good thing. The reason I ask is because we don't really have any way to edit Projectiles, objects, or, for that matter, pretty much olimar at all. :V Someone able to help with that stuff would be great.

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
It's mighty crazy stuff, mate!

But I think ideas have gotten a little more... tame since the project started. That ain't Onslaught Falcon! This is more like Meta Knight tier for everyone.

Also, I think that the burst on the Captain's up-B should be made faster, not slower, seeing as how he's supposed to be a speedster, and in any event it just looks like he's hanging there. It would look great if it was almost instant, like he jumps into them and explosively backflips off of them. The slow hold would look better on Ganondorf, especially since he's electrocuting them and all...

Ryo242

Smash Ace
If you want shinespiking or wavedash-shining, I would say:

Fox Shine Miss would do nothing.
Fox Shine Hit would knockback, he'd immediately move to them and Shine again, and do it again for a total of 3 times (unless they are off the stage, in which case it's one. )

What has been done with Ike? Preferably a huge Eruption at fully charged and maybe a ****-ton of Super Armor frames for most of his attacks.

Marth's hits could break the shield or he could have his Melee length sword back.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Those videos are very rockin'. You guys are going to need a baseline for epicness, and I'd say that's probably a good one. I notice that Bowser has heavy armor ... whoever has that .pac should test what happens when pikmin grab onto Bowser. If there's the same problems I've had, then Bowser will flinch from pikmin biting.

Also, you guys should make the stronger killable Giga Bowser a character in this :p

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Aww, I don't see Onslaught Falcon in those vids. They seem so weak and slow compared to him. >:

Whining aside, nice to see this is coming a long way. Very awesome :3

Falcon88

Smash Ace
After watching those videos, I'd say Captain Falcon has ascended to a new tier. Awesome! Can't wait to see more!

I have Smash Attacks, so if you want me to make a broken character, let me know. I think Jigglypuff would be fun to change up. :p

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
Also, I think that the burst on the Captain's up-B should be made faster, not slower, seeing as how he's supposed to be a speedster, and in any event it just looks like he's hanging there. It would look great if it was almost instant, like he jumps into them and explosively backflips off of them.
Better idea: The above instant-explosion, but at random (maybe a 20% chance) do the slow grab with the "Show me ya moves!" quote and then the attack has more knockback, more damage, or both.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Better idea: The above instant-explosion, but at random (maybe a 20% chance) do the slow grab with the "Show me ya moves!" quote and then the attack has more knockback, more damage, or both.
Heck yes. Or maybe fire hitboxes while they're being held (like Ganon's Up B)? As well as the "SMYM!"

smashmaniac2008

Smash Journeyman
for bowser there's something missing what is it? hmmm... oh i know explosive headbutt!!!! (side smash) speaking about explosive explosive farts anyone?

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I would love to help work on this. It seems fun and a great way for everyone to take a break away from Brawl Brawl+ or BBrawl.

I'll sign up at the forums and see what's going on.

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Is there going to be a broken codeset to go with this, with excessively low or high hitstun, unfair fallspeeds and gravity, or the like? That would make it seem like an "anti" Brawl+.

This looks to be one of the most interesting things ever done to the game, and I can't wait to see what results.

Edit: Something struck me right after posting- Reverse HRC. Touching Sandbag results in massive knockback, and you have to DI and use moves to be sent as far as possible. I know no one has mentioned things outside versus, but it would be rather unique.

Alondite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Exaccus
This looks hilarious...in a good way. Making everyone broken can be a pretty fun way to balance, and I'm sure will be a blast to play.

Just a quick question: Are you sticking with Brawl's core physics, or doing some alterations there as well?

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Hate me not, for I pose no offence of any kind as I am just feeling that so much hard work deserves some attractive visuals to draw more to the community.

Master Hand - or - Crazy Hand?
Just some graphics to show off once the group's feeling pretty good about launching.

Yet to be filled in with whatever "build version" you're at, but looks like you guys are still at 1.0 to me.

Here's What I envisioned for a Signature Ad, cracked surface yin yang and crazy hand. I couldn't come up with words to replace "Harmony" and "Viability". But anyone is free to finish this off.

"If you want to save of some signature space..."

smashmaniac2008

Smash Journeyman
Hate me not, for I pose no offence of any kind as I am just feeling that so much hard work deserves some attractive visuals to draw more to the community.

Master Hand - or - Crazy Hand?
crazy hand
Just some graphics to show off once the group's feeling pretty good about launching.

Yet to be filled in with whatever "build version" you're at, but looks like you guys are still at 1.0 to me.

Here's What I envisioned for a Signature Ad, cracked surface yin yang and crazy hand. I couldn't come up with words to replace "Harmony" and "Viability". But anyone is free to finish this off.
How about Incongruent, Impractical, Definitely Broken

"If you want to save of some signature space..."
those are my opinions

BSP

Smash Legend
You guys have my support.

Someone think of something to do to sonic lol. (super armor spindash)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom