• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl playable at E for All (Oct 18-22) with daily tournaments!!

killer tofu

Smash Lord
They don't allow you to video the game full time. You even see the E4ALL rep tell them not to keep the camera focused on the tv. Gimpy is ****. lol

T0MMY

Smash Master
FIRST BRAWL MONEY MATCH!

Gimpyfish vs Hugs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wtnHvi9Cuw
That was the 2nd money match. Someone recorded me & t1mmy's MM before that.
I think t1mmy will get the URL, and I don't even know if it's online yet.

EDIT: I have major johns about my match with Pheonix. Pikachu's Volt Tackle goes through the level, but I got Battlefield'd somehow. Right when I kill him the second time he dies in the flash the very second the match ends ftl.
I beat Pheonix, Neal, and Gimpy every time I played them johns johns johns, items... blah blah blah. Time match johns...
But, Brawl is just too good!

That was the 2nd money match. Someone recorded me & t1mmy's MM before that.
I think t1mmy will get the URL, and I don't even know if it's online yet.

EDIT: I have major johns about my match with Pheonix. Pikachu's Volt Tackle goes through the level, but I got Battlefield'd somehow. Right when I kill him the second time he dies in the flash the very second the match ends ftl.
I beat Pheonix, Neal, and Gimpy every time I played them johns johns johns, items... blah blah blah. Time match johns...
But, Brawl is just too good!
Johns?

I could have sworn that I beat you in the tournament t0mmy.

Lolllololololol

:p

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
While everyone was letting Neal win so they won't be banned, I was across the street at VGL listening to some awesome renditions of FF music :D

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I just hope DI is in the final game. I can adapt to not having wavedashing or l canceling (or float canceling) but I don't think I'll have fun at high levels if you can't DI. It's why I don't enjoy other fighting games, and Smash64 not as much.

Can someone tell me if the camera sucks as much as it does in Melee in large stages? Like you know how in Fourside, when the UFO pops up, it ruins the camera work on the stage permanently. Does anything like that happen or did they fix it?

Charoo

Smash Champion
I just hope DI is in the final game. I can adapt to not having wavedashing or l canceling (or float canceling) but I don't think I'll have fun at high levels if you can't DI. It's why I don't enjoy other fighting games, and Smash64 not as much.

Can someone tell me if the camera sucks as much as it does in Melee in large stages? Like you know how in Fourside, when the UFO pops up, it ruins the camera work on the stage permanently. Does anything like that happen or did they fix it?
di is in the game for sure edrees 100%. The camera is great so far unless nintendogs or the devil guy shows up haha

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
wow love how we go to eat lunch come back and they have a tourney going without us LOL ****ing *****es...on a further note e for all was ****...so much fun games to play definatly worth the FREE experiance ^_^ vip passes too (gimme dat **** dawg)also i was rockin ppl in halo i think im too good at that game now if anyone wants to play me add me on xbox live ^_^

also....the nintendo wii girls were cute hahaha ill give them something to play

T0MMY

Smash Master
Johns?

I could have sworn that I beat you in the tournament t0mmy.

Lolllololololol

:p
I should say no johns, GG. But I'm not letting you off that easy. Our match was rigged, lol!
No, for real, GG. I should have had you, but the SD and you dying at the last second and not getting the KO won it for you. Usually we go by most damage, but not this tourney.
I'm glad you finally decided to let Neal win in the finals, that was very nice of you.
And everyone else who let Neal win.
I mean... Neal is the best! Woo!
HugS, just because Neal never beat anyone up until the tournament does not mean he is not the best SSBB player in the world. No johns, son. :chuckle:

Lol, Brawl was fun.

I'm the second best Fox in Brawl. But.... I'm the best Pit. :p

It would have been a sudden death if Mike didn't accidently grab that recovery item in the match, My Uair would have killed him.

Massive johns, I know.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Now that I've played Brawl I'm very sad. My Meta Knight is like 100x better than my Melee Kirby. :(

However... it makes me wonder just how much **** I will be dishing out once I get my hands on the full version!

Top Bottom