• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: Melbourne Official Brawl 2010 Tournament Series 28th Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

_X_

Smash Lord
Just emailed the Convent today and am waiting for a reply. I kind-of have a relationship (emailed a few times about payments etc.) with one of the admins so I'll see how it goes. I hope words can smooth it over.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
not really, I mean sure pikachu and shiek are pretty much unwinnable on the outside, but fox has tricks of his own.

I'll be using fox more and more instead of snake next year.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I'll probably be a regular at these tourneys under a different name and maining Sheik. The best character in the game...

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
I'll probably be a regular at these tourneys under a different name and maining Sheik. The best character in the game...
D-A-D-D-Y?!?

We have to play more Jei, are you only free on the weekends or what? <3
Just had a nice meet yesterday, complete with Dekar/Forte commentary =O

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Norfair has too much ledge planking, GGs just sucks and dont know why it was legal in the first place >.< Pirate ship promotes water camping and the bombs are just too stupid. And Brinstar I've always hated, never befits me at all and is mostly a counter for my mains, plus i suck at it xD

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Fantastic, that's good to hear.

In the meantime, I think some of you should come to this tourney =D it's gonna be a decent crowd.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=258951

Needs moar Melbourne attendance ;3

- If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser. Same rule applies for Ganondorf's suicide Flame Choke, Kirby and Dedede's neutral B and Donkey Kong's suicide grab.
Also this typo caught my eye in the rule set, you might want to get it fixed =), unless its spelt that way =S but I dont think so haha

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Even the SBR got that one wrong, the name of Bowser's side b changed to "Flying Slam" in Brawl so the Klaw part really hasn't got anything to do with it. =/

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Lawl yeah I hate wario, I'm never ready for that dang fart xD. Justs gets me off-guard all the time.

So whats the current status of the finalized stage list Atila? Or still on-going for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom