• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl: Melbourne Official Brawl 2010 Tournament Series 28th Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibs7

Smash Champion
well get direct bus from oakliegh, or could walk from hughesdale or go to caulfield catch a bus from there. lots of places go to chaddy

and i wub cao's post <3

tibs7

Smash Champion
cdog, you know where you got off at my place? its one stop up the road from there

_X_

Smash Lord
Loving most of the rules A'. Also loving the making up to each other after yelling and such like stuff. X is one of the coolest guys going around no one forget that.
I was really trying to find a way to disagree with that, I love to play devil's advocate, but I really couldn't. Like, wow, I've never seen words be this correct before ever. Like, ever. <3

You are coming this year, right Nix?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
in a way i suppose. i love japan, but i really hate the workload ive got here. very little free time. besides, i miss everyone back home and the novelty of life in japan has worn off.

japan is awesome though, and i fully intend to come back to visit. although because of visa gayness, i probably wont ever be allowed to do anything like this again. O_o

Sieg

Smash Champion
What about life in Japan has thrown you off it?

Everyone always seems so hyped about it lol.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
yeah tak knows the score... i have tests and homework daily (no exaggeration) and assignments in between. im thinking the same workload i had in year 12... multiplied by 3.

but when im not studying life is great, so it is a massive two edged sword. and its a once in a lifetime experience too, so that makes me what to leave less. not to mention i probably wont see most of the friends ive made ever again...

:(

but ill get to see you all again though

:)

_X_

Smash Lord

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
What about life in Japan has thrown you off it?

Everyone always seems so hyped about it lol.
Japan's great, but the more you know about it the more you kind of want to leave. That's my experiences of it anyway, and of others, I'm sure. *cough, J*

_X_

Smash Lord
Japan's great, but the more you know about it the more you kind of want to leave. That's my experiences of it anyway, and of others, I'm sure. *cough, J*
I kinda hear that a lot. So many Aussies go there and have the 'nice place to go but wouldn't want to live there' story. What's up with that.

I'll have to adventure for myself.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Finally got round to watching that vid.....

AMAZING!

X, there's no way around it. You are a beautiful man.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
X, Attila: I have sent you an important PM. Please read and give me your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom