• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl - KMYM 2: Drunk Zeton VS Drunk Future - Nov 13! Ft. Lain, Atomsk, you? Oh yeah!

fragbait

Smash Master
I got 10 on Zeton to win...

I mean...

Yeah, totally wanna go to this. Not gonna confirm unless I can get confirms from more Wichita though. Gotta make sure there be car space for this scrub.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Confirming.

Gamer Tag: 4rce
State: Missouri Eff it. I'm entering this as a Kansas Smasher. I'll be MO after this. :p
Set-Up: Full set up if there is room in the car.

Radium88

Smash Lord
I guess to make it official:

Gamertag: Radium88
State: MO
Set-up: ....no

Also, since he told me to.....

Gamertag: Hylian
State: T....er MO
Set-up: Yesh...tv and wii

CTX

Smash Journeyman
Tag: CTX
State: MO
Set-Up: Maybe

I'm getting MJG drunk, you already know. He is gonna beat the **** out of fino

Cook

Smash Master
It will be Aug. 21. Nicole didn't get back from Apex until late last night, so no one has been able to update the thread. I'll have her do it today.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Tag: Tmacx
State: MO fo sho.
Set-up: I have a new wii now, since mine had been broken and making weird noises, and will probably bring it, I don't have a tv though.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> Plz tell me the Beer Pong tournament isnt a joke....plz I dunno if I can take the emotional upheaval if this is a lie.

Me and Legan are going to MLGRaleigh >_>

I'll attend maybe.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
me and Legan are going to MLGRaleigh >_>
Really? Awesome! Hope you guys have fun. Wish I could go.

This tournament is going to be amazing. This venue sounds fantastic.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Well we're going to Raleigh as long as it doesn't destroy our wallet (but I really wanna go)

Cook

Smash Master
Guys, I'm a big ****** and when I requested off for this weekend for me and Nicole I put a "9" in the month slot instead of an "8." Sure enough, we both are scheduled to work now. So, this thing is going to have to be postponed. Sorry. I will look for a venue in Columbia so we can do it during September, but if I can't find one I guess it will need to be moved to November. Hate me.

MJG

Smash Hero
Guys, I'm a big ****** and when I requested off for this weekend for me and Nicole I put a "9" in the month slot instead of an "8." Sure enough, we both are scheduled to work now. So, this thing is going to have to be postponed. Sorry. I will look for a venue in Columbia so we can do it during September, but if I can't find one I guess it will need to be moved to November. Hate me.
Wow.

10wows.

Wow.

Teh Future

Smash Master
ummm at least change the date in the title

if this is happening in columbia then you best be throwing mad legit party saturday nigth at your place lol

lain

Smash Master
The first Kahoka was so fun! (despite losing my car and all...)

I'mma try and make it, but I don't think I have a ride atm unless I greyhound it like the good old days lollll..

ALSO, I WILL FUND ZETON AND FUTURE'S DRINKING COMPETITION. AND SUBSEQUENT MONEYMATCH.

Dnyce

Smash Master
I will look for a venue in Columbia so we can do it during September, but if I can't find one I guess it will need to be moved to November. Hate me.
There is already a November event, so try to make it September ;o

Nicole

Smash Champion
i'm gonna try to find somewhere in columbia where we can spend the night at. i'm sure i'll be able to find something. columbia's actually closer to you guys in kansas, and not that much farther from iowa/illinois/lain.

so yeah! hype!!

Top Bottom