• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl King of the Hill

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I play this on the NSider forums and it's a neat little thing to do and is a fresh break from the super serious ladder feel. The rules are quite simple essentially. Now, in the beginning, all character spots will be blank and any member can claim that spot to begin with and the game will begin!

Challenge Rules:

* Challenge for this character spot by replying here. You also need to make contact with the spot holder you are challenging, either by Private Message, or Profile Comment (Recommended).
* Once the challenge has been made, you both will have 5 days to complete the match. Failure to accept a challenge after 48 hours results in an automated DQ for the character holder. So be sure to keep up with your character spots.
* You must wait for a challenge in progress to be completed before challenging for the spot. Any posts made to challenge while one is in progress will be voided.( THIS MEANS: No posting to reserve a future challenge. )
* Report the Results after a challenge is completed.
* The loser of the challenge cannot re-challenge for another 48 hours. (only exception is if another challenge is completed by another member challenging)
* The Spot holder is responsible for keeping track of their challenges by checking back in the topic and messages.

Match Rules:

* Best 2 out of 3 (Tourney rules when counterpicking and striking)
* Stock: 3 stock
* Time: 8 min
* Items off

Stage Rules:

* Stages according to the legal stage list

Character Rankings:

:metaknight:: Mr. Twister

:snake:: GrimTuesday

:diddy::

:falco:: Sh33n

:popo:: MikeKirby

:marth:: Arikags

:warioc::

:dedede:: King of Brawl

:pikachu2:: Lucas Perfected

:olimar::

:lucario::

:gw:: Firelord767

:pit::

:toonlink:: Dark Horse

:zerosuitsamus::

:kirby2:: MikeKirby

:rob::

:dk2:: King of Brawl

:peach::

:fox::

:luigi2:: Yonder

:wolf::

:sheik: :

:pt: :

:sonic:: Arikags

:ness2:: Lightosia

:bowser2:: King of Brawl

:lucas:: :downs:

:ike:: :downs:

:yoshi2:: Lightosia

:mario2:: GrimTuesday

:falcon::

:samus2:: Lucas Perfected

:jigglypuff:: Zεη

:zelda::

:link2:: Lucas Perfected

:ganondorf:: Arikags

As a clarification, this is strictly dittos matches to determine the top of the character.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
It's not a tourney as it never ends, but it's strictly online, so I posted it here.

firelord767

Smash Apprentice
Question:
Once the challenge has been made, you both will have 5 days to complete the match. Failure to accept a challenge after 48 hours results in an automated DQ for the character holder. So be sure to keep up with your character spots.
What i the match isn't completed or starter, either? Automated DQ for the winner or challanger?

And how do they pick the first kings of hills? Do we just ask? No challange because no one is on top?

This is a brilliant idea! I can't wait to start!

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
If the challenger contacts the 'winner' and they make contact, but the match isn't played out due to whatever, the winner keeps his position. He is only DQ'd if he doesn't contact back or is not present when the other is. If both fail do the match and not just one person, the winner keeps his rank.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
This is such an amazing idea

Too bad some dittos are really lame :/

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
They did this back when i was at Gamefaqs. It's been done before And the Faux fighters are doing it it's nothing different I'd take Ike and lucario but i wouldn't be able to keep the positions long..

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I remember doing this before. It was kinda fun.

Blissard

Smash Lord
I would have done this if my Wii's wi-fi actually worked instead of crashing and freezing everytime I used it DX It's ashame that so little people (aka 1) are doing this though.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
I think i'll be taking Ike,Toon link, And lucario soon...And maybe DDD Cause i can.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Put me down for Luigi. There so little Luigi mains on this site i may have it for a while :laugh:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll happily take Pikachu. Unless someone like K Prime gets in on this x.x
Otherwise, sign me down for Samus.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
I'll take Kirby, Lucario, and challenge Zen for Jigglypuff, Grim for Mario, and Twister for Meta Knight.

Grim - 4339-2283-1562 (?)
Zen - 5070-2805-2051 (?)
Twister - ????-????-???? (?)

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I'll take Kirby, Lucario, and challenge Zen for Jigglypuff, Grim for Mario, and Twister for Meta Knight.

Grim - 4339-2283-1562 (?)
Zen - 5070-2805-2051 (?)
Twister - ????-????-???? (?)
My Wi-Fi stopped working :(
We can have our match when I get it working/get a new connector/go to a friend's house with wi-fi... Or you can just claim that match in your victory right now, and I'll challenge you for it later.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
It's all right, I won't claim any positions unless I legitimately play someone, and win. Zen, I may be at a tournament on Saturday. If that's the case, do you have any other dates which appeal to you, that you could play on?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
This is legit *Cough*Sticky pl0x*Cough*

I'll also take Link :3 Defending my peoplez.

/WiFi

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
*Scratches head*

Might have to challenge you for that Lucas spot, Downs. (dhat)
Get@me.

Top Bottom