• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Delayed Again

warhead1988

Smash Rookie
Good Point We Will Forget Once its out, and you know what..That Actually makes this whole situation look a bit brighter....Thanks!! haha

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Yeah tell me about it.
I don't even want to think about how long thats gonna take XD
Well to be honest i dont even want to think of what the release date for Europe is going to be for that game, But Nintendo are rarely on schedule, Look at Halo 3 They said it will come out on a day.........And it Did. if the game was release on 3rd December like they said maybe Europe wont have to wait till summer, Delay After Delay Nintendo are failing us all.

warhead1988

Smash Rookie
True, I'm still searching for a Wii myself, with no luck at all.
However this is the 2nd delay, and this problem would most likely have been remedied since the 1st delay.
Disappointment is natural in this situation, but I'm sure that everyone knows that when it actually is released, this will be soon forgotten.

Good Point We Will Forget Once its out, and you know what..That Actually makes this whole situation look a bit brighter....Thanks!! haha

warhead1988

Smash Rookie
True, I'm still searching for a Wii myself, with no luck at all.
However this is the 2nd delay, and this problem would most likely have been remedied since the 1st delay.
Disappointment is natural in this situation, but I'm sure that everyone knows that when it actually is released, this will be soon forgotten.

devilx432

Smash Rookie
well thats a darn shame

**** it sakurai. First you delay it 2 months, now 1 month and only a week in japan? This better be one awesome game or some japanese guy is gonna get hurt

Kibbles

Smash Rookie
I really cannot believe NTSCers reacting this way.

ALL PAL REGION PLAYERS WOULD RATHER BE IN YOUR POSITION.

I would much rather deal with a delay like this. Heck, i would still rather it if they delayed THE DAY BEFORE RELEASE. Because, after a few anger sessions and toilet papering nintendo HQ, i'm back and ready to play brawl very soon.

Seriously, if i hear one more person saying PAL have it better, then i CHALLENGE them not to buy or play the game until it is released in Europe.

Seem unfair? Really?

Quit feeling sorry for yourself.
I agree with this 100%
And yes, GhostAnime, I have read your previous posts... Sure, the promise then take it away thing sucks, but you still get it before us (most likely 6 months+ before)

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
I never said that we didn't have it better but we have an excuse to feel really, really bad, and even worse than how you guys feel right now. that's just how the human mind works.

ReXXXSoprano

Smash Cadet
Everybody chill. Wanna take your aggressive actions and combine them with that Wii. Get No More Heroes. It can tide you over till then. And not to mention all the games that come out from now to then. And all the classics you could revisit. So no more death threats, suicide attempts, wiki destruction, or anything like that. Keep it cool till 3-9 and you won't regret it.

fluffy1021

Smash Apprentice
im starting to get angry. what excuse do they use this time? i mean, i understand the first delay but this one? i no it is probably needed for some reason, but im stioll angry.

lilparadise

Smash Apprentice
Well it can't be helped I guess. (Although I'm very impatiently waiting another month.)

Dam it, dam it, dam it!!! I want my game!!! Waaaaaaahhh! WAAAAHH!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
Ha, ha... I never thought that this would happen.

Sakurai better make the rest of the updates freaking AWESOME until Japan gets the game. He's delayed this game for too long already. WAY too long. I developed my schedule around Brawl...

Kibbles

Smash Rookie
I never said that we didn't have it better but we have an excuse to feel really, really bad, and even worse than how you guys feel right now. that's just how the human mind works.
OK fair enough. You do have some excuse to be a little bit pissed off, but no where near to the extent that some people are doing so (and I know you aren't being this ridiculous), such as Johnknight1 for example (this is not the full post, see post #44)...

Way to f*** up Nintendo. Now I know why I'm not a Nintendo fanboy-because fanboys suck, and they constantly get taken advantage of by "their" company. Give us a 2 month advance notice (I've never heard of a 9 day notice=ridiculous.) Give us a newcomer. Give us SOME MOVIES! MAKE IS WORTHWHILE! THIS IS ABSOLUTE S***, and now I remember why I HATE NINTENDO SOMETIMES! Because they delay a game a little over a week before it comes out, and f***s everyone over.
Seriously, that's just absurd.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I give up. This is just too much.

...Granted, I'll still get the game, but I just don't understand anymore. We've had to wait two extra months as-is; now they're tacking on another one? I really want to know why.

Phazonridley480

Smash Cadet
It is not that bad. It was going to be released on sunday but now on saturday. That gives us TWO FULL DAYS to play before school. How good is that?

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
First he runined my Christmas. Now he's ruined my birthday. Ruined the two most important days of the year for me. ****in' 'tard.

At least nothings coming up in March to damper my spirits... still, don't delay it again, Sakurai...

YoshiAngemon

Smash Cadet
Look, I know this is a drag, okay? But, let's give Nintendo a shot in the dark. Maybe they're delaying the game, because they've decided to put MegaMan in the game, after all. If you don't like it, maybe Sony could make a Smash Bros-like game, and have it released on PS3, where you can play as Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Crash Bandicoot, Dr. Cortex, Spyro the Dragon, and other Sony Exclusives, just to tide you over until Brawl comes out.

Marzy

Smash Cadet
All you Americans are lucky. Us Europeans might not get it till July, so just think how we feel... :(

Seikishidan Soru

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo have offically lost a fanboy. I used to think nintendo was the best, but as of now, i now appreciate sony as the best in the game industry.
You know what's keeping me from posting ":laugh:" and just leave it at that ?
Ten-char.
Seriously, what kind of overreaction is this...

Mr.L

Smash Rookie
:mad:This sucks big time but they better have reasons for this after all sonic's inclusion was part of the other delay so perhaps a familiar face could appear. Im starting to lose confidence on nintendo better not do the same on mario kart!!!!!!

M.K

Level 55
*sigh*

As if I wasn't already having a crappy day. How did I not see this? Must've been morning sleepy disease. This...it's so dissapointing.

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
I'm not too shocked by the delay in America (especcially since it is now coming out on my b-day) but the delay for Japan is ridiculous.

There are already COMMERCIALS running in Japan saying it's coming out the 24th so this is stupid.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm happy that they pushed it back to fix it up and give it a pretty wrapping and all...

but I'm starting to get a little aggravated as well.

Trophyhunter

Smash Apprentice
Obviously somewhere where, you havn't been
This is an outrage, but to be fair Americans don't really have much right to get angry here.

PAL STILL DOESN'T HAVE A ****ING RELEASE DATE!!!!!

Nintendo have offically lost a fanboy. I used to think nintendo was the best, but as of now, i now appreciate sony as the best in the game industry.

Not to say i wont play brawl, ie the only game i bought my wii for.
Okay lets not go crazy here. sony has no idea what there doing.

Top Bottom