• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Delayed Again

mwhp13

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure, but I think I once heard that Nintendo will be choosing one submitted level made with the Stage Builder and letting everyone download it each day. Is this true?

rad.i.kal

Smash Rookie
So this is a LONG topic, and I cant read it all, was wondering if FYE has the right info, their books say the game is coming on the 29th of feb, not the 9th like it was planned... true of false?

mwhp13

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty sure that's false. The game is coming out in the US on March 9th, not before, and not after.

sweetbrother

Smash Rookie
This is an outrage, but to be fair Americans don't really have much right to get angry here.

PAL STILL DOESN'T HAVE A ****ING RELEASE DATE!!!!!

Nintendo have offically lost a fanboy. I used to think nintendo was the best, but as of now, i now appreciate sony as the best in the game industry.

Not to say i wont play brawl, ie the only game i bought my wii for.

Nintendo only release certain games where they think there going to make the most money.
The difference is the type of game, notice how metriod prime games 1 & 3 were released in both u.s. and europe in the same month, and japan got it months later.

This is simply because FPS games are more popular in europe and u.s. then in japan.

Same with popularity is all nintendo cares about, games like mario kart, mario galaxy and zelda get released everywhere within the same month, why?? because there popular in europe.

:(Its sad to say, theres a very small fanbase for smash in europe, i would like are fanbase to be bigger, but nintendo knows this about us. And europe dont have a huge fighting game fanbase anyway, im aware that most of us arent open-minded and only play FPS and soccer games.

But i am 100% sure that this is the reason smash gets to europe so late. Dont believe me? check gamefaqs website for release dates for the popular nintendo games and see for yourself.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Nintendo only release certain games where they think there going to make the most money.
The difference is the type of game, notice how metriod prime games 1 & 3 were released in both u.s. and europe in the same month, and japan got it months later.

This is simply because FPS games are more popular in europe and u.s. then in japan.

Same with popularity is all nintendo cares about, games like mario kart, mario galaxy and zelda get released everywhere within the same month, why?? because there popular in europe.

:(Its sad to say, theres a very small fanbase for smash in europe, i would like are fanbase to be bigger, but nintendo knows this about us. And europe dont have a huge fighting game fanbase anyway, im aware that most of us arent open-minded and only play FPS and soccer games.

But i am 100% sure that this is the reason smash gets to europe so late. Dont believe me? check gamefaqs website for release dates for the popular nintendo games and see for yourself.
Dude you put all my feelings of being behind in europe into your very first post, man that brought a tear to my eye i agree with you man, but i think they should release it same time as america i mean even with a small fan base the whole of europe will recognize solid snake and sonic i mean there all chart toppers.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Im pissed, why do the Japanese get delayed a WEEK and we get delayed another MONTH? Thats whack
because of translations,....the time it takes for Prima (ewww......) to make the guide....maybe throw in a few easter eggs or what ever....and probably having something to do with the Wi-fi (^^)v

EDIT: and how is it whack? they can do what ever they want with the dates....they're the ones who made the game XDDD (though i understand yur pain (^^)v)

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Exactly. One of Nintendo's most anticipated games by far. They're going to want to have plenty of copies to go around. Taking a month to make more copies isn't totally unheard of in the gaming world. It is just unfortunate that wer're the suffering fanboys and girls who are dying to have this game. The delay doesn't have as much sting to it now as it did before. Roughly a month to go, fellas, we can handle it!

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
my only hope that during the delay...they dont take one song out from the JP version....NOT one.... i want all the songs...also I hope they decide to put in a Japanese Language text/soundtrack option like in melee so that I can see differences of some stages in a certain language (kind of like what they did in Melee), and so I can hear a few of the characters speak in Japanese (Meta Knight, Pit, Pokemon Trainer, all of the pokemon in the game, Ike, etc.)

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Wow seeing the topic title on the front page scared the **** out of me O_O...

my only hope that during the delay...they dont take one song out from the JP version....NOT one.... i want all the songs...also I hope they decide to put in a Japanese Language text/soundtrack option like in melee so that I can see differences of some stages in a certain language (kind of like what they did in Melee), and so I can hear a few of the characters speak in Japanese (Meta Knight, Pit, Pokemon Trainer, all of the pokemon in the game, Ike, etc.)
I agree. I <3 Ai no Uta

Top Bottom