• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Delayed Again

DudeItsRichie

Smash Rookie
THIS IS DA WORST THING EVA SINCE ZELDA IN CD-i
KILL SAKURAI *I take a chainsaw and go to Sakurais house* DONT, AAAAAAAAAAH -SAYS SAKURAI *I CUT HIM INTO 59.3 PIECES AND MAKE A SINISTER LAUGH AND I FINISH BRAWL THE SAME DAY*

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
No, you see, first they delayed it for two months, then one month, and soon they will delay it for two weeks, then one week, then 4 days, then 2 days, then 1 day, then 12 hours, untill its delayed for such a fraction of a second that nobody cares

Kapusta.KO

Smash Cadet
Please stop the double and triple posting. Just edit your posts to say what you need to say.

Hopefully, yes, there will be more veterans and newcomers. Personally I hope that each 3rd Party gets two representatives instead of one and I can bank on someone from Suikoden from Konami. One can hope you know.
lol Suikoden. No.

Xtrm

Smash Rookie
Omg... first it was Feb, and now March!?
Oh well, at least this means the game has to be worth it.
Lol, the last update on March 7... FALCO!!! XD

Kips

Smash Ace
And why not, Kapusta? Why not? Huh? Suikoden is an excellent series with a huge amount of people to choose from. I really don't see the issue with it. Other then the characters being hard to obtain.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
*sigh*

but it's for the better.. more time means it's going to be worked on even more to make it even better

TBL_Luis

Smash Apprentice
I just thought of something! They could be delaying it again to add more characters! I also have a theory that we could get a character every week on the DOJO!! Just think about it...last week we got Pikmin & Olimar (A Newcomer) Now just yesterday (Jan 16th 08) we got Sheik (A Veteran). Another thought is we could get a newcomer 1 week than a Veteran the next. (Example: Week of Jan. 7: Pikmin and Olimar. Week of Jan. 14: Sheik. Week of Jan. 21: A Newcomer?) WHO KNOWS???
They are not adding more characters, people need to get it out of their heads. They would need more than about 2 weeks (since its almost out in Japan) to add a character, that takes a couple of months. This delay is NOT to add more characters, so please stop thinking that, seriously -_-

AerionTOFAST4U

Smash Apprentice
This is an outrage, but to be fair Americans don't really have much right to get angry here.

PAL STILL DOESN'T HAVE A ****ING RELEASE DATE!!!!!

Nintendo have offically lost a fanboy. I used to think nintendo was the best, but as of now, i now appreciate sony as the best in the game industry.

Not to say i wont play brawl, ie the only game i bought my wii for.

AGREE! quit your whining americans...WE HAVE TO WAIT SOOOOO MUCH LONGER :mad:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
They are not adding more characters, people need to get it out of their heads. They would need more than about 2 weeks (since its almost out in Japan) to add a character, that takes a couple of months. This delay is NOT to add more characters, so please stop thinking that, seriously -_-
Agreed. And I also wish people quit thinking recent announced characters = recently programmed in.

THIS IS DA WORST THING EVA SINCE ZELDA IN CD-i
KILL SAKURAI *I take a chainsaw and go to Sakurais house* DONT, AAAAAAAAAAH -SAYS SAKURAI *I CUT HIM INTO 59.3 PIECES AND MAKE A SINISTER LAUGH AND I FINISH BRAWL THE SAME DAY*
What the hell?!

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
Soon enough we E.U. and Australian fans will get the date soon enough, SSBB is the biggest game of the century for the wii so everyone should get it about a month between one another, so if Japan get it in Jan/Feb, USA get March, Pal people will get it April/May.

Who ever said Kill Sakurai should die, without Sakurai SSBB wouldn't be good. . . it would lose its spark of life and the SSE wouldn't have been added, they would make it like Melee!!! Up for Sakurai, Down with losers who hate him!

alan8tor

Smash Rookie
oh well

march 9th eh? well as long as it doesent delayed again then i'm cool with it. i only hope the delay is worth it though

RazeveX

Smash Ace
Who ever said Kill Sakurai should die
I hope you realize just how bad wishing death upon someone is.

Delayed Game = More Characters
Sadly no, the game is already too far in production. Although,

Delayed Game = Better Polished Game

Which is good. Although, if you look carefully, you might see that after the Japanese game is released, no more polishing can occur. Therefore;

Post Japanese Release Delay = Stupid Marketing

Which means that

E=MC2.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986

Which is good. Although, if you look carefully, you might see that after the Japanese game is released, no more polishing can occur. Therefore;

Which means that

E=MC2.
As if bro. Sakurai could add 1 or 2 characters if he wanted to at the last minute like he added Ganondorf to Melee at the last minute. Yep.

RazeveX

Smash Ace
As if bro. Sakurai could add 1 or 2 characters if he wanted to at the last minute like he added Ganondorf to Melee at the last minute. Yep.
Lol, where did you get your facts?

Just over a week isn't enough to add a character to the game. I can't really explain much more than that, purely because its fact. It's like me arguing that the sky is blue. Its true and proven, but if you don't believe it i can't prove anything.

Int_Bl3d

Smash Rookie
There is really no ****ing excuse for this, Sakaira has had his chances. The scheduled date of Decemeber means that the game was at least near completion by December. It doesnt take three months for a major game creator with probably a 100 programers to polish off the finishing touches. And the whole japan only having a week long delay makes me wanna shoot myself. Well I guess all we can do is strap on our waiting pants. Patience fellow smashers we will have our epic beat fest.

Kouga32

Smash Rookie
Man, this is gonna be one of those that just keeps gettin pushed back isn't it? Well they are usualy worth it though so here to hoping this one is as good as it's predecesors

S0crat3s

Smash Apprentice
wow...i gotta say i'm pretty upset. i think it's getting a little ridiculous though. it wouldn't be as bad if they had given a decent reason, or a reason at all, however stupid, it would have been something
"We apologize, but the new Brawl release date has been moved to March 9. I know this may displease some, but you must understand that the production building is being held under siege by the characters that didn't make it into Brawl."

Kips

Smash Ace
"We apologize, but the new Brawl release date has been moved to March 9. I know this may displease some, but you must understand that the production building is being held under siege by the characters that didn't make it into Brawl."
If only we could hope that. Then we'd get tons of characters which would be just plain awesome.

vastler

Smash Apprentice
hahaha, Nice

TBL_Luis

Smash Apprentice

Which means that

E=MC2.
QFT

As stated before, where are the facts you are basing this on? Between the delay and Japanese release, they would have only had a week or less to "add a character", it isn't going to happen, if you think it is, you are ignorant and need to research more on how long it takes to add characters and do all that -_-

How long does it take to add a character? A week or two?
It takes a month at the LEAST, but usually more than that

vastler

Smash Apprentice
Come on, I'm Just joking but serously they did almost deleted Marth & Roy at melee but they eventualy chace there mind(good for us)

TBL_Luis

Smash Apprentice
Come on, I'm Just joking but serously they did almost deleted Marth & Roy at melee but they eventualy chace there mind(good for us)
I know you are joking, lol.
Also that proves a point. Nintendo is more likely to give the extra characters and features to Japan, not the United States, but with Brawl, it looks like no one is getting extra anything which is good and fair.

lil_smash

Smash Rookie
sounds like a good idea, but unlikely to come into fruition

i'm just annoyed that us lot in europe don't get the game for at least another couple of months after you yanks

think yourselves lucky guys

higgins

Smash Apprentice
i hope so if they dont grrrrrrrrrr i wish we would have one more thing than the japanese version doesnt have like a new character or a new stage im with you on that sein

ChicoPunk13

Smash Rookie
I know you are joking, lol.
Also that proves a point. Nintendo is more likely to give the extra characters and features to Japan, not the United States, but with Brawl, it looks like no one is getting extra anything which is good and fair.
yeah, i have a hard time believing that there will be an american game version that has more characters/ stages than a japanese one. that would be incredibly unfair and would surely outrage overseas fans, a crucial fanbase for N.

mwhp13

Smash Rookie
Yes, it would definetly get some Japanese people angry.
I really do hope that they do DLC for this game. There could be new costumes that would come out, new stages, and maybe even new characters once in a while.

mwhp13

Smash Rookie
Oh Nintendo is DEFINETLY not known for DLC, just about no games on the Wii have any.

I still want some though :chuckle:

Top Bottom