• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl anecdotes or: Stupid things we say while playing SSBB.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
my noob friend after constantly being ***** by my CF "why is Captain Falcon so good?"

my noob friend after losing with mk to CF "metaknight ****ing sucks, what the hell was the tierlist thinking?"

when losing to a CF and then makes a comeback "SHINENZU!"

when playing against zss
"damm, I should be the one with the whip right now"

or in brawl plus

"oh **** its brawl plus, S&M edition.... ***** whip me harder"

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
Maniacal laughing as you Mario's "growing" taunt when you become a titan when someone touches an unlucky Mario Kart Lightning Bolt while playing in Special Giant Melee. Nobody does enough of this stuff! Your shoe fills up the entire stage and then some, IIRC.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I think you autodie from touching the boundary to either side from doing what I just said.

~Kuja~

Smash Cadet
Saying Hi! back to my opponents Kirby.
ha ha LMAO!!!! oh god this **** is just too good! Best Lines Ever thread ftw :p

ok here's a few.

Me and a friend are playing random matches. we both get falcon. he gets the classic falcon skin and i get the pink one. he says "yes i got the all-american falcon!" and i said "yeah i guess i got the gay falcon" he says "no, there is no gay falcon. that is the breast cancer awareness falcon" LMAO :p

Chillin: Hey m2k you are blazed right now man.

M2K: I dont know what that means.

Chillin: It means you are on fire man! like you are doing so good at the tournament, you are blazed. no one can touch you. In fact next match you have you should tell them they cant win because you are so blazed.

M2K: I dont think thats what it means...

LMAO! :p

Ryoka

Smash Rookie
Whenever I play my friend as Fox with smash balls on, he would yell Stairmaster! right as it falls out of the sky.

Sails

Smash Ace
Often times when something crazy and unexpected happens I'll stop and say, "What?... What just happened? I think I wavedashed.".

Example: Once where my friend, Snake, sent a rocket high in the air to dodge my Waddles on the ground, and the Waddle Dee jumped up in to the rocket. I proceeded to utter the above line to sheer hilarity and suicides for replay saving.

BobSmith006

Smash Cadet
lmao. First off, this is an epic thread. :D

Whenever I talk about Pit, my sister calls him the "Gay Fairy Boy."

I always call Ganon either Ganondork or Ganonspork. Never Ganondorf.

I always call Meta Knight "Meta GAY". Also, it's wh0renado.

Whenever one of my friends picks a character he spams, I pick Diddy and say, "Okay. Time to be really gay." (because he doesn't know how to stop the double banana lock)

That same friend says, "I am a god" every time he lands Ike's f-smash for a kill. He has it as a taunt on WiFi too.

Someone should say, "You just got BUTTSMASHED!" when using Wario's b-throw.

When I land a sweetspotted knee with Falcon, "KUHNEE of JUSTICE!!1!1!"

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Haha, I usually just yell "you idiot!" or "you fool!" whenever my opponent does something stupid

however thats usually only with my crew members...

and in friendlies.. hahha

gallax

Smash Hero
i was once beating my buddy with items on while playing marth. we both had one stock left and he recovered above the edge and had lag. i was about to fsmash him when a bomb appears out of nowhere and hits me...and kills me. he turns to me and I say "This is why i hate f*ck*ing items. you suck." we have never played with items on since.

Splice

Smash Hero
Whenever I suicide in a horribly embarassing way, i tend to say "Oh im so good! Did you see that? You could never do that. I have mad skillz". And im starting to say "Guilty!" when i get a 9 with GaW.

Also, i have a group of friends that whenever they take a stock off someone, they say they have to get "Mocka Chocka" damage on them before they get KO'd aswell. And something about "Sausage and Tongs" ... I dont understand them ....

Afropony

Smash Lord
^Lol wat, you've never said "Guilty!" when you hit me with a 9, maybe that's because I never get hit by your sideB.

Whenever I jump up into the air for a Falcon Fair I get really excited and sometimes shoutout "yes!". THat's about all I ever do.

I wish I had more things I did like that.

Mecakoto

Smash Journeyman
My friend plays Marth. On occasion, I edgeguard him and he get up to his knee on the stage, but then he falls to his doom. I proceed to call him, "Martha" and my friend starts questioning Marth why he can't step onto the stage.

I also yell "Shoyruken!" after I pull off Luigi's Super Jump Punch. I also yell "BOOM!" on the rare occasion I get G&W's #9 off.

Olimar is also considered a ***** among my friends. He pulls everything he wants out of the ground, regardless of who's watching.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Oh I have a couple good ones.

My friend Loring plays G+W all the time, and every time he gets the Final Smash, he just goes "Octopush, octopush..." over and over.

Jordan as Kirby with a Final Smash: "GET IN MAH POT!"
Becky as Kirby with a Final Smash: "I WANT TO MAKE THE STEW!"
Me as Kirby with a Final Smash: "BAM! Look at that bacon sizzle!"

Me as Bowser with a Final Smash: "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!?!?!"
Me as Lucario with a Final Smash: "Your mother collects Pokemon in HELL."

And my personal favorite.... "SOMEBODY F***ING KILL LUCARIO!"

UncleSam

Smash Master
I say butt spike when I up-B as DDD, it's become my catchphrase at my school
I also say GET IN MAH BELLEH whenever I attempt to DDDside(people still fall for it)

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
i scream FOX MAN YAYAYAYAYA Raha foxman..... * starts insulting then is followed by you cant beat the foxman* whenever i'm fox

Denzi

Smash Master
MY friend says "manly a**" whenever he gets a spike with Falcon.

We also say "Uair do you think you're going?" (pronounced as "where") when we get Uair kills.

And of course, you can't forget all the "That just happened." moments.

Waza

Smash Apprentice
I tend to use puns like they're going out of style...here are a few:

Where'd you're feet go? Cause you just got de-"feet"-ed. :chuckle:

Ice Climbers are climbing to the top!

You'll be Game and Watching from the sidelines!

Looks like Link is cutting to the chase!

(when playing as marth and i tip hit the current best player in the match): You were doing so well, you deserved a tip!

And the occasional (not pun): Ike has so much ****** strength.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
"Learn a new move" - me when my friend spams MKs B
"Learn another new move!" - me when he spams side B
"Ikes up smash is gay!" - me whenever i side dodge the start of ikes up smash only to get hit by the end of it
"FEEL THE RAW POWER!" - me geting goldeen in a pokeball
Theres usually a lot of innuendo with one of Ikes taunts, I'll let you work out which one ;)

*After I obtain a Smash Ball as Wario*: The Power! I can feel it coursing through my veins as I don these mexican Pajamas!
*Which my friend follows up with*: I really do not want to hear what courses through you, man. Keep it To yourself.
The words in my sig are what I say after I get hit with Peach's Bair.
*After somethong doesn't go my way, or I get a bad break*: I feel SO ripped off (or) That Rages My Page (to an undescribable extent)!

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
When I accidentally jumped off of the stage and warlock punched, I made the sound that melee ganon makes when he pawnches, lol!

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
my brother calls ganondorf with the white hair "Oldmanondorf"
Is your friend Sam? Are you Hunter? I say that too, did you steal it from us? WHO ARE YOU???

u kno wut, just call that ganon "pedodorf" instead.

edit: sry for double post

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
Pssh, I suppose that it's not so much what I say, but rather it's the motions I make w/ my arms.

I also make the "hmph" noise w/e I kill someone via ceiling KO.

Chepe

Smash Lord
In Melee, me and my brother and cousins had some phrases that carried over in Brawl:
- Falcon's knee was known to us as "Nut Crusher", and we yelled it in a mock Falcon voice whenever we landed it.
- Dr. Mario's Fsmash was known as "Shock Tarts" (obviously no longer exists :()
- Mario's Fsmash was known as "Big Red"

- In Brawl, whenever my brother hits me with Samus' super missiles, one of us (usually me) obnoxiously yells "DESTRUCTIVE POWER!" to quote from the Dojo about the Super Missiles.
- Whenever my brother uses Fox, he selects the name tag "FIRE", and randomly says "Fire!" when using any of his moves. Almost as if Fox were some Pokemon named Fire...

I'm sure there are more but I can't think of any now. Yeah, we're very weird...

spartandrew21

Smash Cadet
My friend and I always yell "Anything is possible!" whenever we make a comeback. When someone uses the kirby suicide, usually some form of complaining and profanity comes out of the victim.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Me and my friends and now pratically all the philly players say splooken. lol

Example
Ness trip to bat= Look at the trip and fall splooken!

But it it's a counter we say- look at that counter spladooken!

lol. it's probably not funny when we post it but the way we say it is so **** funny.

Also instead of pronouncing di as dee eye we just pronounced it die so we cay say

You died cause u didn't di cause if you did di you wouldn't of died.

lol

Top Bottom