• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl anecdotes or: Stupid things we say while playing SSBB.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Ganon's FTilt, I say, "SPARTA!"

Sonic's Dair, Sonic KYICK!

Kirby:I Taunt, I wave at Kirby.

PKT2: PSYCHODEATHRAYATTACK!!!!

Lucario's FS: IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZAR!!! OR Ka...Me...Ha...Me...HA!!!

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Lucario's FS: IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZAR!!! OR Ka...Me...Ha...Me...HA!!!
Ha, I uaually say something like Kamehameha when i use his neutral B, never thought about if for his FS though, I'm usually to busy getting peed off by my friends using pit or snake to jump over the top of him while he's using it xD

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I have had a wi-fi taunt as "Mad Skill" since March 9th. So when me or a friend perform a combo we always say "Skillz"' or if it is a very good combo we say "Mad Skillz!"

We also came up with a little jingle that goes like this. (sung to Chocale Rain)
"PIKMIN RAAAAAAAIN, Some step dodge while others feel the pain!"
We always say that when we are spamming Pikmin through or anything that involves throwing them. (FSmash, DSmash and USmash)

Mit

Smash Ace
For anyone familiar with Tim & Eric, when I do really fast jump->uairs with Falcon (after just standing there while an opponent approaches me from the air), I yell "SPAGHETT".

I've also started saying stuff from IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE, including "SCOOPS", "CRISPY", and "Oh he so pringles WHERE YO CURLY MUSTACHE AT".

Matamune

Smash Rookie
my most awesome line?? 3

well.....I was playing again my friend who was link. I was playing The king o' evil Ganondorf. He was getting his blows in but im just plain better than him. He told me he was going to win because link always beat ganon in the end.....to which I replied in a yell...

"THERES NO STORYLINE TO PROTECT YOU NOW LINK."

And air forward smashed him. K.O. Ganon wins the match. Ahh great times....

Mad Dog McBain

Smash Rookie
I've also started saying stuff from IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE, including "SCOOPS", "CRISPY", and "Oh he so pringles WHERE YO CURLY MUSTACHE AT".
I understand. If anyone's seen WOMBO COMBO, I like to shout "PHAT UP SMASH" with Lucas and/or Falcon and "GET YO A** WHUPPED" when I win.

Sonic Phantom

Smash Cadet
My friends and I call Meta Knight in his pink costume Fab Knight. Therefore, the mach tornado becomes the fab tornado. The fab nado gives characters makeovers because fab knight is obviously a fashion designer. That is how we reasoned it.

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
'I can't see the boooooottooooooom~' if offstage and no hope of recovering.

'Grab, throw, grab, throw, grab, throw... Are you sure your controller is on?' when CGing with D3.

A friend came over and used Ganon, and totally over-used >B in air and ^B so I yelled 'PEDOPHILE!'

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
This was just a random stringing of taunts between 3 people online but it worked...

*I make a KO*
-LOL
-I'll see you in court!
-Objection!
-lolwut?
-Epic Win!

Semmick

Smash Journeyman
I just start singing songs...

When CGing as anyone-Every time we Touch by Cascada

When being edgehogged-What a Wonderful World by Ray Charles

When comboing/being comboed-The Pokemon theme song (first season)

soFRESH&soSHEIK

Smash Cadet
when i play mario and i upB someone i like to say"MONEY!"or"gimme my money"
then wit DK i like to call him donkey puncharello(ATHF reff. best epis.evar)
and i said this just today as one of my bros was playin olimar "olimar is the master of pikimin genocide"

Nicole

Smash Champion
Sometimes, to be annoying, my teams partner and I say stupid stuff. We'll do something kind of good, like a team combo or whatever, and say "Check out that Team combo!" Then we'll continue the trend and say stuff like "Check out that Fair!" "Check out that Jump!" "Check out that shield!" as though we're doing awesome things.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
"Did I just... explode?"

We eventually figured out that I had star-KO'd my opponent, who was Toon Link. The bomb must have gone off at the perfect timing to make TL look like he exploded. Awesome.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Whenever I do a game-breaking thing, be it an aerial at the most IMPOSSIBLE time or whatever) on purpose, I just say "OH YEAH" like the kool-aid man. When it's accidental, I either just pause and laugh with my friend, or just say "Que porqyueria", which means both "AWESOME" and "PATHETIC" at the same time, in my own personal spanish slang... Don't judge me. :dizzy:

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
My friend was spamming with Pit and I said "think you can beat me with WAYAYAYAH, huh?"

When Ike counters it sounds like he says: "GROB 'EM!" And I keep saying it myself.
Lol.

I like quoting Captain Falcon at random moments. Who doesn't?

Also, when Marth says something in English... wait that never happens.

Blind Fremen

Smash Cadet
*imitating DBZ*

"Kami!"

"Head for the Hills, Popo!"

BUT!

Best line ever...

"huhhhh! Shh! Shh! U-tilt!" (playing with Ganondorf)

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
I got a friend who likes to say: "I'm not pressing any buttons at all" while he's getting comboed or gimped. Then he says: "Okay, time to be serious" but he gets owned even harder. Everytime i'm playing him now, and he's losing, i tell him: "Doný forget to press the buttons, it's the point of all games." Then he's going mad lol. Always fun to mock people with citates :p I mean, he started it XD

Ree301

Smash Apprentice
whenever I stomping someones junk out with C. Falc I like to advise "If you've got moves, now 's a good time to show them."

Oathblivion

Smash Apprentice
If I'm playing a Pokemon character, or sometimes when I'm not, I tend to narrate certain plays like the game would. Of course, I can never get finished in time, which makes the entire thing rather stupid and pointless. *points to thread title* For instance:

Lucario used Blaze Kick!
Metaknight used Protect!
Metaknight protected itself!
Lucario's attack missed!
Metaknight used Slash!
Lucario has fainted!

or

Falcon used Fire Punch!
A critical hit!
It's super effective!
(Insert victim here) has been knocked the @&!% out! etc... ... ...

Braintricks

Smash Rookie
This all usually occurs when we play 4 player with items on (also known as the best time ever)

Snake or Rob Upb: "SEE YOU CATS LATER"
Anyone plays Fox: "Can't let you do that starfox"
Someone happens to get a falcon punch in: "Abortion number one!" (or however many have been achieved that round)
"Oh, so you want to play some video games?"

Salvo Fenris

Smash Apprentice
"Dude, kill the Pokemon trainer. He's just standing there!"

Generally, if I finish a match with a Falcon Punch or a Knee of Justice, I end up throwing the controller and shouting either "C'mon!" or "Show me ya moves!"

After dodging a KO attempt and KOing the other person for it my friends and I say very cheesily, "No thanks... bro," a la Leon Kennedy.

Cook

Smash Master
Sometimes, to be annoying, my teams partner and I say stupid stuff. We'll do something kind of good, like a team combo or whatever, and say "Check out that Team combo!" Then we'll continue the trend and say stuff like "Check out that Fair!" "Check out that Jump!" "Check out that shield!" as though we're doing awesome things.
Um, that's because we ARE doing awesome things. Always.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
"LEEROY---! JENKINS! (Plan to use this randomly before a friendly or FFA.)

"His Mama raised a fool!" (For when someone whiffs Beast Ganon, Critical Hit, Blue Falcon, etc.)

"KOOPA ZA SPEED DEMON!" When my Bowser GIMPs someone.

"Roast and BURN!!" When I KO someone via edge-guard with Fire Breath.

Thats it for now.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
" Thank you Sakurai for the trip that we are about to recieve..."

"Super-Dead!"

"Steak."

"Mag ****ing neto" (when someone picks ganon lol)

"Needs mor side tuant"

i'm a sonic main. what can i say....

Top Bottom