• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha)

What should our Side Tournament be?

• Mario Party 2 or 4

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Super Smash Brothers Melee

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I hope I play a wolf every round lol.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Wow everyone needs to go to bed now.

Oh BTW I need a teammate... if anyone thinks they can win some money with me then let me know. My Ganon ***** in teams, but I can also go MK or Pika if you don't want to team with a Ganon (aka, racist against the only black character in the game. stop hating). Ask kain if you don't believe me, we knocked out Lain's double MK team twice using only Ganon/Wolf. My ganon's scary as **** in doubles lol.

If you don't think we have a chance at winning money then I probably won't team, since I'm poor right now lol.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
No pools, please. Seed it based off circuit points, >_> though the circuit thread may need a little updating.

Dnyce

Smash Master
No pools, please. Seed it based off circuit points, >_> though the circuit thread may need a little updating.
I have a quick fix list for seeding (ie seeding the spots that matter and then filling everyone else in "fairly"). I figured since this was only two weeks after kahoka it would be pointless in me going through and mathing everything just to change it right away, lol.

Triple R

Smash Lord
So amanze isn't going to this anymore, and that leaves me partnerless. So are there any takers that are open yet. Sago?

Trent

Smash Champion
Wow everyone needs to go to bed now.

Oh BTW I need a teammate... if anyone thinks they can win some money with me then let me know. My Ganon ***** in teams, but I can also go MK or Pika if you don't want to team with a Ganon (aka, racist against the only black character in the game. stop hating). Ask kain if you don't believe me, we knocked out Lain's double MK team twice using only Ganon/Wolf. My ganon's scary as **** in doubles lol.

If you don't think we have a chance at winning money then I probably won't team, since I'm poor right now lol.
Sonic+Ganon?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Should nothing happen along the way, one car from Kansas will be in Iowa around midnight, give or take one hour. We'll see how the drive goes.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yes, Mr. Doom there are no pools at this event. I have I think 3 people to help me with seeding (Composer from the MW-E and Rauleen to help me from MW-W) so I think we'll be ok.

Good luck on the drive everyone, I'll see you tomorrow when the venue opens at 10 o'clock AM. :)

*finishes the cupcakes*

EDIT: Melee peeps, bring melee. I think 2 setups of it will be enough.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yes, Mr. Doom there are no pools at this event. I have I think 3 people to help me with seeding (Composer from the MW-E and Rauleen to help me from MW-E) so I think we'll be ok.

Good luck on the drive everyone, I'll see you tomorrow when the venue opens at 10 o'clock AM. :)

*finishes the cupcakes*

EDIT: Melee peeps, bring melee. I think 2 setups of it will be enough.
There better be Spacies cupcakes or otherwise I'm going into a nerdy ni**a moment. Also you should learn how to play Spacies Yink?

This goes for livestream as well.

Soran

Smash Ace
so I don't know if my friend is still coming... I can't seem to get a hold of him.
So if I'm not going with him, I don't think I can bring a full setup.
I have another ride planned. But there goes my friends )_;
*charging bully shield for tomorrow*

yes, I have one. as you can see I get bullied a lot ) :,

EDIT:

effffff! yeah, he can't go ._.

I love how I've ran into 2 brick walls for my trip to BA.
first one I saw coming because that friend is unreliable and unpredicable. He's out of town. This one I surely didn't see coming to a brick wall but the other night I got offered a ride if I needed one. THANK YOU!
anyway, off to call my 2nd Back-up.

See you all tomorrow! =^.^=

<3

napZzz

Smash Hero
hopefully I'll see you all tomorrow, if I cant go I might just curl up in a ball and cry all weekend due to how i've been looking forward to this

FOR SOME REASON I KEEP THINKING YOU'RE MEXICAN KAIN <__<

_Kain_

Smash Champion
hopefully I'll see you all tomorrow, if I cant go I might just curl up in a ball and cry all weekend due to how i've been looking forward to this

FOR SOME REASON I KEEP THINKING YOU'RE MEXICAN KAIN <__<
I am

10iams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom