• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha)

What should our Side Tournament be?

• Mario Party 2 or 4

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Super Smash Brothers Melee

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuares

Pizza
Kuares! You are for sure housing us? If so, thank you! We may just need housing for Friday night and just leave after the tournament. So we don't have to keep adding almost 2 hours per night. Also, what do you like to eat? Cookies? Brownies? etc?
I am housing, you decide if you want to stay for 1 night or 2. I'd be fine if you wanted to stay 2 though. It'll probably depend on how you feel after the tournament. By the way, it's also only 30 minutes between here and Iowa City.

I was planning on having spaghetti friday night if you'd like to join me :) But dessert wise I like chocolate chip cookies.

Hey Jayford, I got someone who could house you, do you still need it?

Radium88

Smash Lord
I am housing, you decide if you want to stay for 1 night or 2. I'd be fine if you wanted to stay 2 though. It'll probably depend on how you feel after the tournament. By the way, it's also only 30 minutes between here and Iowa City.

I was planning on having spaghetti friday night if you'd like to join me :) But dessert wise I like chocolate chip cookies.

:( Thanks but unfortunately we won't be able to leave St. Louis until 7ish? So we might not get there until 12... I hope that is okay with you. And chocolate chip? You got it.

And 30 mins? huh, sweet. Well we will see how we feel after the tournament but for now we might just go back home afterwards. Thanks again!

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
I realize it's more than a bit late & all, but if 3 people from IL needed housing, would that still be an option? (for Sat. night only)

*asking not because it would be required, but it would be a nice backup plan if we're too sleepy to drive back :)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

*considers asking a fellow Fox player (much too late) if he has room for housing 2-3 more people Friday/Saturday*

otherwise we're probably getting a motel or something

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
If melee happens i can definetly make this.

Can someone make sure it will happen?
Considering it looks like there's going to be quite a few people, but less than before I want to say we can have time for a Melee side but I jut have no idea JBM. I'll try really hard.

Only one Mario is necessary to take care of a bunch of Nesses anyway. Fludd > Ness.
hahaK.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
om,gomgomgomgg i am totaly gonna be stuck in iowa from friday-sunday..... lame thxgiving stuff at family who i barely know there!

please make melee happen!!

**** it and if melee doesnt happen im hitting u up JBM for some training!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Yink i could help run the melee event if we have the setups.

People are backing out from NE though, we are down two people. Smeesh and Mike samus lover.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Alright dude we'll go through with it. Help me run Melee and you got it. The venue closes at 10 PM though, keep that in mind.

Soran

Smash Ace
Tyser, are you serious in Melee?
Like into traveling and all that jazz...

Anyway, I suck ball z at melee it isn't funny... I'd lose any day in melee.
It's fun against cpu at least : P

Also Tyser, who is your main in melee?

I hope I can bring my full setup. I'll bring a copy of melee anyway.. but no data..
I still don't have G&W unlocked. I'm too lazy, I'm sorry.

Why I'm hoping to bring a full setup is because I asked my folks and they're like, they'll think about it. I'm sorry if it doesn't happen. I can't say the chances..
Because nobody uses this TV but the fact my uncle has to think about it..

he isn't thinking about it btw. He'll think two seconds about it when I ask him again friday night.
I hope I can get a lot of brawls with people. I really want to.
Will there be time for shenanigans?

Scarlet Phoenix also said he is not making it. Made me sad.

resTy

Smash Champion
hey tyser i wanna mm in melee
If you want to bro. Is Amanze coming?

Tyser, are you serious in Melee?
I don't really know what this means. I did kinda travel for Melee but not great distances.
Furthest was HDR lol. I'm not even good at Melee. I'm just better than randoms is all.
I mained Samus when I took the game seriously. Now I play Doc since I don't care anymore.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i appreciate your maining Doc tyser, he's too good, if i have the money i'll def enter melee too, i need to get the crust off....

Radium88

Smash Lord
Anyone want to team?? I play kirby. I can be a pretty decent partner but I can't guarantee us placing high unless you're reaaaallly good. If you want to team, look for me at the tourney! I have a kirby controller.

Soran

Smash Ace
my friend Misty isn't coming ;_;

Her parents came up to IA but she's not coming with them.

So my only friend is my friend I'm riding with .-.

I'll team with someone : )
Let's warm up with people before so we can get our jive. I don't think I'm that good in teams anyway.
I usually win though : D But I don't think I've fought any decent doubles partners..
besides Kuares and Zephyros. Me and Ngamer busted out xDDD
nah, it was even that night.

But reason why I'm gung-ho for doubles now is because my mom gave me mucho guala.
ergghhh, I'll still be upset if I can't bring a full setup for Yink / :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom