• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha)

What should our Side Tournament be?

• Mario Party 2 or 4

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Super Smash Brothers Melee

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Man, we definitely will need more setups than this. Are there any more people that can bring setups? And powerstrips?

Also...I'm making a few cakes for this and I'm not sure what kind to make. Ideas? Throw some at me.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Man, we definitely will need more setups than this. Are there any more people that can bring setups? And powerstrips?

Also...I'm making a few cakes for this and I'm not sure what kind to make. Ideas? Throw some at me.
I can bring a setup for melee but that is it. A powerstrip is a maybe at the moment but I'll get back to your on that later.

Also if you make a Fox, Falco, Wolf or any other StarFox related cake, I will cry in your awsomeness or something else that will make me very happy.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
How many set ups does the tourney have so far?
We only have 5. I mean I know this is still more than a month away but I'd like to know to be safe, y'know? Can you bring one D? We need more. ;-; ...I mean if people bring these in they'll get a free venue fee.

Yink cake imo.
Lmao what does this even mean?

Also ok:

-Confetti Cake
-Chocolate Cake
-URFBOWND CAEK
- more?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
We only have 5. I mean I know this is still more than a month away but I'd like to know to be safe, y'know? Can you bring one D? We need more. ;-; ...I mean if people bring these in they'll get a free venue fee.

I don't know when my new schedule at work will be effective, but yeah I'll bring a set up.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
^^^ That sounds good to me, I'll add you to the OP. I really appreciate it.

Soran

Smash Ace
Well...... you see.. I would LOVE to bring a setup... but Blank tells me my wii should be banned ._.
also I'm afraid if I do bring it, it will literally be banned. or just unused because well, it's banned/unwanted. and if it is unused.... I probably won't get free admission anyway .-.

will I o.O?

free admission to the venue? AND for Brawl singles? or just.. one or the other?

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Well...... you see.. I would LOVE to bring a setup... but Blank tells me my wii should be banned ._.
also I'm afraid if I do bring it, it will literally be banned. or just unused because well, it's banned/unwanted. and if it is unused.... I probably won't get free admission anyway .-.

will I o.O?

If you get banned then I get to eat u.

napZzz

Smash Hero

will I o.O?

I cant tell if this is sarcasm or idiocy

Soran

Smash Ace
a li'l bit o' both : P

nobutseriously..

sorta serious.

v I'm sorry / :, I kinda also want to not MM you .-. back then I didn't know who you were... but you'll just take my $5. it's like, might as well just hand it to you ._.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
No longer attending this. I don't have the money to do two out of state tournaments back to back and Ohio won't **** my wallet like traveling to Iowa will. Good luck to all who attend

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
<_< You beat me to it.
T_T I'm sorry about this.

No longer attending this. I don't have the money to do two out of state tournaments back to back and Ohio won't **** my wallet like traveling to Iowa will. Good luck to all who attend
Ah I'm so sorry to hear you're not coming! But yeah good luck with your other tournaments!

MJG

Smash Hero
I don't think I am coming to this anymore.

I like the idea of being home during thanksgiving...waking up to left over food. Sleeping in my old bed for once.

Plus this game sucks.

Have fun getting timed out people.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

I like the idea of being home during thanksgiving...waking up to left over food. Sleeping in my old bed for once.

Plus this game sucks.

Wow everyone needs to stop having seconds about coming to this tourney if ya are worried about thankgiving food, bring it with you and smash on it during the tourney but I can understand if ya want to spend time with your folks and such people.

Soran

Smash Ace
I started an AiB tourney page to see how much attention it gets. I met up with Legan in the ladder and asked him to help spread the word. I hope he does.

But it was just to ensure more attendees. I don't mean to steal your tourney. of course, how can i? xP

Also someone else... I forgot his name ._. *feelin' like a doucher*
But he said he'd come and bring a couple of his friends. (Kain was involved)
I'm long time friends with his girl Nana.

so yeah. I got some people in on this : D I mean, that's what he said.
hopefully it's a done deal or at least sincere.

*keeping $5 ^-^*

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

Plus this game sucks.

Okay...I mean if that's what you want go ahead.

Man, I love how much initiative IL takes for OOS tourneys. I will see if anything comes up and we can get a car for this.
Yeah! Bring some of IL please! I asked Dajayman to talk to you guys about it but yeah please show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom