• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha)

What should our Side Tournament be?

• Mario Party 2 or 4

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Super Smash Brothers Melee

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Haha, I don't think Dajayman will ever tell anyone in IL something that actually matters. I doubt he would be going to this either since he is broke. I will see what I can do, so far it's just me and DLA. (I am not driving Lain to this... >_>)

Kuares

Pizza
A smash tournament thanksgiving dinner would be the weirdest thing that could happen. Seriously.

Oh, and I can bring a full setup and potentially some highschool pals to this.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
A smash tournament thanksgiving dinner would be the weirdest thing that could happen. Seriously.

Oh, and I can bring a full setup and potentially some highschool pals to this.
Bring them! And I'll add you to the front page.

Soran

Smash Ace
I like potatoes. I'll bring those : D

I actually think this sounds like an ingenius plan.
I'd love to celebrate day of thanks with people who despise me : D

peacock50

Smash Rookie
Just saying but i might come to this. ._.

Provided that somone <__< nappy. stays at my place since i havent played this game since the last day of school last school year .-.

Soran

Smash Ace
I didn't realize I didn't post a link to the AiB Tourney page. Here it is folks ; )

*loves hyper linking*

EDIT: lol at my ladder ranking >: D

at least I'm not negative ^-^

I also invited everybody listed as from Iowa... if they had a default picture.

if they're active without a default.. too bad. lolz. it was a lot of names anyway.

napZzz

Smash Hero

Provided that somone <__< nappy. stays at my place since i havent played this game since the last day of school last school year .-.
YOU ALREADY KNOW BABY

your mom knows me LET ER KNOW

Radium88

Smash Lord
Hylian will be bringing a set-up and I can bring two power strips and an extension cable if you need it.

Do you need me to bring any treats to help you out?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

I'll add you as a maybe then. :)

Hylian will be bringing a set-up and I can bring two power strips and an extension cable if you need it.

Do you need me to bring any treats to help you out?
Wow thanks that sounds fantastic. And Rauleen you don't have to, I don't want to put you through all the trouble of making stuff then hauling it all the way up here. :( ... if you really want to go ahead, I'll appreciate it :).

Otherwise I might make some cakes, or cupcakes with characters on them.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I'll see what I can do, but this is an incredibly busy weekend for me in the first place, mainly due to it being Black Friday, then I go overnight on truck for that Saturday. Not sure if I work that Sunday, though, and that'd be the big deal.

Basically, assuming I get out before 6:30 (I'm starting at 10:30, should be fine on that), then drive 4 1/2 hours to Iowa City, I'll get there on time. Hopefully. If we do decide to do it and I don't work that Sunday, I'd have to have a full car. Red Ryu? :D

Kuares

Pizza
Seriously sounds like his account was taken over by some German smashers who wanted to hype themselves for when they arrive at this tournament out of the blue.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Added a couple people to the OP. Cleaned it up a little too.

Gosh it feels like this is coming up fast. X_X

Soran

Smash Ace
picked up Meta Knight last night. I'm 'a do some justice!

Victory is my destiny!

He is actually fun. I mean, after I've seen a lot of Mew2King I feel my MK vastly improved. I sometimes would mess around with him seeing what the hype is about... found that I dislike MK a lot.
He is actually very fun and now I see why a lot of people play him. he has a lot of jumps and makes for great aerial maneuvering. he can hop all over the place and look awesome. he's good people though, he's good people

OMG YINK! 666th post. nice nice.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Someone need to do a recap video for this tourney or something and interview the diffrent scenes that comes here as well. Also Nebraska and Iowa needs to do a combo video and crew battles with someone cause I hoping to get some matches recorded?

napZzz

Smash Hero
who cares cuz me and moe are winning

see you in grand finals domo/mjg

metaknight is fun because he can do everything your character can and more bar using a projectile =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom