• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha)

What should our Side Tournament be?

• Mario Party 2 or 4

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Super Smash Brothers Melee

Votes: 34 49.3%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soran

Smash Ace
YOU SHOULD! IOWA IS A GREAT PLACE FULL OF ADVENTURE AND DREAMS!

am I allowed to talk about homebrew o.O?

I need some help with getting songs and also unlimited/tag and possibly that hack that Yink has where the rules are already set(stock, time, etc.)

I have a great chance of bringing a FULL set up. this Tele I use nobody else uses. so I could be liek, I'm taking this tv 'cho... my folks would be liek, w/e.... be back by 12. *comes back next day at 5pm*
folks: don't eat this. it's for work tomorrow.

*rubbing chin curiously*
this sounds like a great story! I hope it happens this way.
I like rubbing my chin like I have facial hair.. *rubbing chin* I feel... adult : D

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Nebraska, Iowa, Michigan and other area's coming to this should do melee and brawl crews.

Soran

Smash Ace
anybody agree that Galaxy Man's stage has, easily the best music in Mega Man 9?

so I guess I just like to act ********. I dunno. I guess ( 3

so, again about "the Wii" that was used at Apex.
the song, "Halfway" by MGD Sound Team on BF. "Dreams" by same artist on Frigate...

who's Wii was that O.o`'?
beautiful tracks : D

and also why do people mess with the shield effects? does it just look cooler?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
inb4jokersays"splashwoman".

*Takes Troll Bait*
(and I always will when it's mega man related, but I'll try and edge it towards smash talk at the end.

I love Galaxy Man's theme, it's def a top 25 Mega Man song of all time. However, Wily #2 is probably the best in that game, but I forgive you for not being good enough to hear that tune yet. Concrete Man's theme is also a favorite, but it's basically a remix of Woodman's theme so I don't think it can qualify as the best in the game. Also, Splash Woman's theme is awesome as well. The Mega Man water themes are usually their best. Dude, tornado man's theme is really great too.

I actually have only Mega Man music on my Brawl- hack. Galaxy Man's theme was used, btw. (see, brawl talk).

Soran

Smash Ace
xD "(see, brawl talk)"
I like I like.

Tornado man is AWESOME!

I have the Wily's castle theme from MM2 on mah psp. but, I listened to it liek, fifty gazillion times so I get bored.

I want that version Yink has on ?FD? O.o?

link please ^-^ I really can't find it anyway .-. not even sure where to start looking.

Soran

Smash Ace
¬_¬....

is my name that hard to spell? btw, if you do the auto-name clicker(z button in name create) SOREN pops up. so that is not my name.

but Thanks ; )

resTy

Smash Champion
Hey, Chloe. Will Melee for sure happen or is there a chance it will spit game like SLAST did to Minus?
I doubt I'll be entering Brawl. I'll just be there to root for my Nebraska Smash Buddies.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I really hate Soran. That dude makes me rage just by looking at the boards. Also, makes me never want to play smash again.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I really hate Soran. That dude makes me rage just by looking at the boards. Also, makes me never want to play smash again.
Just chill Bolt he's a newb and a scrub, we were once all newbs and scrubs at one time in the beginning of our smash career's and I still consider myself one at times as well. You could say the same **** when I was trolling the Nebraska/Iowa boards last year.

Soran

Smash Ace
If I can't place top 20 I'm hoping to be at least the best Marth...
If I can't be the best Marth I'm hoping to get high fives from everybody.

*high fives instead of handshakes* GLHF!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLCOOKIE

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I will use Marth just to make sure I place higher with Marth than Soran

Soran

Smash Ace
._.

ow. it's true.. everybody DOES hate me .-.
Well, no sense in trying to get people to like me. *shrugs*

bAcK2 MaH aNnOyInG $3LF : D

I hated typing normal anyway.

Someone should make a group called: Soran's H8rs or som'n funky xD

Well, if the world ends and I'm the only one who can shelter folks, I love everybody so I'll still welcome you =^.^=

unless you stink LOLJK but seriously. take a shower >.<

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
That's good. Brawl is honestly, I feel is everyone's secondary game to play if they don't play their main game they play.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I love Brawl, don't get it twisted, but Mega Man will always be #1 in my heart. Also, the Link maining thing is a joke, everyone knows I main SoPo.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I guess I only play it because friends play it. Let's be honest now, you guys play a Party Game and I play a Children's Card Game. :laugh: They're both equally bad in my eyes. Stick to RPGs everyone. They probably make you rage sometimes, but most of the time you'll have fun and enjoy the Character Development depending on the game I guess.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I've played basically every great console RPG ever made between Dragon Warrior and Skies of Arcadia, honestly the last of the Great RPG's. RIP RPG genre as it's now FPSRPG, the most ****ing genre ever. Though I heard Persona 3 is really good I haven't played it. (And some of the RPG maker fan games are supposedly amazing).

Edit: Paper Mario for the Gamecube is also awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom