• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Borderlands 2 / General Borderlands Discussion -- Vault Hunters Wanted! --

John2k4

The End of an Era
Graveyard.sav?

Is that the settings exploit that transfers to other players?

:phone:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I don't even care, haha.

I finished this game, so I'm done with it for now. Will probably come back to it for some DLC or something, but I've got a bunch of other games to play.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
The way I look at it:

I'd rather actually challenge myself with everything sans the Bee.

It's like me and... :shudder: Call of Duty.

I bring a knife to a gun fight. And usually win.

Although the new one is proving difficult... >_>

Atlus8

Smash Master
I finished this game, so I'm done with it for now. Will probably come back to it for some DLC or something, but I've got a bunch of other games to play.
Lucky you! I got a nice 150+ hours on Borderlands 2 and it pretty much lost some steam on me! I really got nothing much to play atm! I got a nice chunk of fighting games, but don't feel like playing any of them! Where the **** is GG for PSN?!

Update for this game is nice and am glad The Bee was nerfed! It's still pretty good so I'm glad it wasn't nerfed to death!

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Lucky you! I got a nice 150+ hours on Borderlands 2 and it pretty much lost some steam on me! I really got nothing much to play atm! I got a nice chunk of fighting games, but don't feel like playing any of them! Where the **** is GG for PSN?!

Update for this game is nice and am glad The Bee was nerfed! It's still pretty good so I'm glad it wasn't nerfed to death!
Yeah, from what I saw, it wasn't a devastating nerf. But there's still tons of people QQing over it.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
There also doesn't seem to be anything about drop rates there.

Seems that if you whine about something enough, you can change other peoples single player games.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
The Warrior drops it. I don't see why the Bee was needed for that. O_o
You have any idea how long it takes to get one legitimately? Spoiler:
FOREVER

I've farmed the thing for at least 4-5 hours and I still haven't gotten it yet, but apparently it's taking some people as long as a week to finally get one. With the Bee nerfed it just makes the process that much longer and more tedious... Not sure if it's worth it anymore.

I can only handle so much farming... I played Runescape obsessively for 4 years... I'm done with farming. >.>

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I fought him around 50 times before I gave up trying to get that gun.

New question: does having a turtle/anshin shield decrease/increase how much health you gain for each level up? My assassin has 25k right now at level 47 but ive seen ones with a lot more at level 50 (like over 40k)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
There also doesn't seem to be anything about drop rates there.

Seems that if you whine about something enough, you can change other peoples single player games.

You have any idea how long it takes to get one legitimately? Spoiler:
FOREVER

I've farmed the thing for at least 4-5 hours and I still haven't gotten it yet, but apparently it's taking some people as long as a week to finally get one. With the Bee nerfed it just makes the process that much longer and more tedious... Not sure if it's worth it anymore.

I can only handle so much farming... I played Runescape obsessively for 4 years... I'm done with farming. >.>
It's not that bad, honestly. It only takes me about 5-10 minutes to solo the guy as Zer0. Pro tip: Aim for the chest. It's the biggest crit spot you can go for. Granted, you got take off his 'armor' first, but the big glowy crit is right underneath. Nice and easy. I recommend an AR or pistol with a high RoF.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Farming is actually fun in Borderlands. :D

But yeah, I haven't played a few weeks. Waiting for new DLC, and I'm busy with all my personal programming projects/endeavors.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
So I did the whole wait until you get to level 50 to do side quests but none of them scaled. Still picking up level 40ish missions which is annoying.

Excited about the dlc though, hopefully they increase level cap

joY

Pot splitter
Honestly, I hope they fix the duping. Everyone running around with Bee's, CC's, and Baby Makers makes the games kind of lame, even on playthrough 2.5 IMO

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Kal

Smash Champion
Wow, that trailer was ****ing awesome, and this AMA is hilarious.

Ladyluck41: my cat only likes to make small ka-booms, how do i get her to make huge explosions
MISTERTORGUE: FEED HER GRENADES
My mistress' eyes are nothing like AN EXPLOSION
EXPLOSIONS ARE far more red than her lips' red;
If snow be white, why then her breasts are NOT EXPLOSIONS BUT STILL PRETTY GREAT
If hairs be DYNAMITE wires, black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white, WHAT DOES DAMASK’D MEAN
But no such EXPLOSIONS see I in her cheeks;
And in some EXPLOSIVES is there more delight
Than in the EXPLOSIONS that from my mistress reeks.
I love to hear her EXPLODE, yet well I know
That EXPLOSIONS hath a far more pleasing sound;
I grant I never saw a EXPLOSION go;
My mistress, when she walks, EXPLODES on the ground:
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
As any she belied with false EXPLOSIONS

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Anyone got that Legendary Relic from Terra yet (that only drops sometimes, which you need to get Verra, who is a really rare spawning Varkid, who has an incredibly rare chance to drop a head) since they nerfed the Bee and buffed Terra without adjusting the drop rates?

joY

Pot splitter
And there is no level cap increase.

Tears...

And yeah, for Vermi you'll need 4 players all preferably equipped with the Blood relic. I've consistently gotten 2-3 ultimates every time with 3 players all with Blood relics, but alas, no Vermi.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Yeah people complained about the Bee so he's now harder to get, and when you do get him he has about as much health as Terra, if not more.

joY

Pot splitter
Yeah people complained about the Bee so he's now harder to get, and when you do get him he has about as much health as Terra, if not more.
Ughhhh that's right, huh? I completely forgot about that!

Me and my buddy farmed Hyperius offline enough to start duping Seraph weapons before we updated the game haha.

In fact I still haven't updated the game. I'm getting in my last few farming sessions lol

Top Bottom