• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt Presents: CrewFest 3! (MD/VA Event) 9/4/10 - Super Street Fighter 4 Side Event!

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
I'm not going to hold your SD card hostage or anything, I grabbed it by accident and will return it, but not if you make comments like that. If that's the case, you'll just have to wait til next week when I go by Dre's house and drop it off.

Or you could delete that smart-*** post and I'll go to the tourney. If not, I'll spend the cash I was gonna spend on Bolt's last event on new clothes and other DASHING stuff. It really makes no difference to me.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Taj if you want me to be your *****, that's def. not happening :laugh:

If you telling me you are a top player in SSF4, then I'm trolling but if you are not one then you are a scrub :laugh:

I hope you are trolling right now because this is the only reason I'm coming. ;)

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
D0N, I heard this converter was legit.

If you can somehow get ahold of one, we'll be set for our MM, you'll get to play on ps3 pad, and I'll get to use the stick I prefer

http://www.buy.com/prod/controller-...0/q/listingid/93036006/loc/108/216467874.html

that is if takeover edits his post

i'm not a top player at ssf4 by any means at all. but your pointless trolling makes no sense, if you were talking about brawl, we could have a laugh and such. but you are trying to troll me in a game you don't play.

Edit it, or I don't come. simple as that. you do realize that bringing this card for you is also one of the only reasons i'm coming right? I feel bad for grabbing it by accident and i don't feel any "need" to go besides the fact that it's bolt's last event.

but if you're gonna be like that, then do you honestly think i'm gonna travel an hour to deliver it?

Come on.......you know me.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
your lucky I want my sd card badly, I don't know if you are serious or not but I'm not gonna risk it.

D0N

Smash Ace
Wtf? I'm not buying a converter just to play you lol. You're not that special. Just keep arguing with Takeover to give you yet another lame excuse to back out and hope he doesnt cave in. scrub.

I guess he already did...

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
LOL wtf?

Ive never heard of lag issues but ok.

Are there any ps2 > xbox converters there? If not then I highly doubt I will enter ssf4 unless someone lends me a pad to play with that doesnt have that spongy d-pad

I try to help you out and you act like that, good god.

I know SOVA is boring as **** but being on PCP this time of night is bad for you son.

You're backing out. You won't MM me on the version that the tourney is using. So you're the scrub, sad to say.

You won't even MM me in brawl, where you're probably better than me (sike)

And Takeover, I'll be there.

D0N

Smash Ace
I try to help you out and you act like that, good god.

...Scrubby trash talk...

And Takeover, I'll be there.
[omni]: funny picture, no cursing

I never had any intentions of buying a converter, I just wanted to know if there would be any already there since I've been to events in the past where that was the case. See ya there scrub :)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
D0N, I'll ask Sage if he can purchase one before the event.

I want to see this money match.. I'm going to Lol EVERYWHERE if you lose because of all the trash talk. :p

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
Yeah your argument was done when you asked for a converter, I showed you one, then said you wouldn't buy it lmfao.

Beating a guy playing on PS3 pad from SOVA would be equivalent to beating the waterboy of the special olympics anyhow, get a stick or a 360 controller, and stop johning.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Does anyone know if Chu is coming? If he's coming Axel, you should ask him for a ride, I'm pretty sure he lives in Falls Church, unless he moved.. lol. He charges for gas though so have that extra 5 on standby.

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
I will most likely be there for this. Hope I can go! :D

I will bring a 3s setup just incase a TV later on in the day is not in use to get some casuals going.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I will most likely be there for this. Hope I can go! :D

I will bring a 3s setup just incase a TV later on in the day is not in use to get some casuals going.
3rd Strike Setup is always welcome my friend! :) I'll try and make sure there is an open TV just for 3rd Strike. Ps2 right? :p Non of that Xbox shinanigans.. ;)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
taking MM's with my MK , Falco, and RUFUS. who wants in

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
3rd Strike Setup is always welcome my friend! :) I'll try and make sure there is an open TV just for 3rd Strike. Ps2 right? :p Non of that Xbox shinanigans.. ;)
Yes I aint having none of that. :laugh:

I will bring my stick and then a spare stick that I will just leave at the 3s setup for people to just go ahead and use. :D

Also who is going that hook someone up with D3/Falco knowledge?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ill play you with falco.

just find me or something

tall black dude glasse and shirt usually matches shoes and (And skinny jeans...lol)

also will play with kirby or Pit if you want that also

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
taking MM's with my MK , Falco, and RUFUS. who wants in
I may MM your Rufus. I beat on mediocre Rufus's all day.. so could use the Matchup EXP with a better Rufus.

Yes I aint having none of that. :laugh:

I will bring my stick and then a spare stick that I will just leave at the 3s setup for people to just go ahead and use. :D

Also who is going that hook someone up with D3/Falco knowledge?
Alright man sounds good. :)

Might xcoem to this I didnt notice this existed
NJ may make an appearance? Get hyped! Hope you can make it Ally, spread the word. :)

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Call my dad I will most likely be here! :D

Ummm rpgfighter for the brawl prereg. And keninblack for SSF4 pre reg.

Please! :D

2 seperate names in 2 seperate communities was a dumb idea. XP

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Call my dad I will most likely be here! :D

Ummm rpgfighter for the brawl prereg. And keninblack for SSF4 pre reg.

Please! :D

2 seperate names in 2 seperate communities was a dumb idea. XP
Alright, updating now. :)

Pretty sure ally would come with some of NJ??
ORLY!? :chuckle: It's that NJ pride.. neverknows.

D0N

Smash Ace
Aww... Omni you suck. I'll take your MM if you can play on PS3. anywhere from 10-20$

D0N

Smash Ace
Thanks Takeover. Your snake's pretty good yourself, I've watched you play a little. I'll do 5$.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
NJ may make an appearance? Get hyped! Hope you can make it Judge, spread the word. :)
Haha that's actually Ally but he has a random azz name.

aaaaah! i wish i knew about this sooner! such short notice -_- not much brawl/ssf4 tourneys at once around. ill TRY to come.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ever since that liukang picture i can not find her attarctive anymore

But she looked better anyway...lol

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Haha that's actually Ally but he has a random azz name.

aaaaah! i wish i knew about this sooner! such short notice -_- not much brawl/ssf4 tourneys at once around. ill TRY to come.
Yeah I put 2 and 2 together like 10 min ago. lol.. hope you can make it KSiz.

If they were still in nc they could hit this up on their way home
Yeah that would have been way more convenient. >.<

EDIT: Nevermind, don't feed teh trolls. ;)

Top Bottom