• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt Presents: CrewFest 3! (MD/VA Event) 9/4/10 - Super Street Fighter 4 Side Event!

Kenrawr

Smash Master
TK you're ********.

Btw, there are almost no tourneys at all in PA besides M@V's and depending on where you live that's still pretty far. You're probably better off trying to find a tourney in the NJ/MD region.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO KAFFEI SO OBLIVIOUS TO THE WHOLE THREAD

yo but real **** someone give him a ride

also

before BOLT or Candy answers or whatever

Dropping all arguements before they get too heated

/Arguements

GG NO RE

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
When Bolt said "hype" I don't think this is what he had in mind

Good stuff everyone for giving me something to do this afternoon

Kenrawr

Smash Master

also

/Arguements

GG NO RE
I counter with!
and stop hitting the refresh button on this page every 30 seconds...
****in loser
Oh God I've already been ninja'd.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Im checking my subscriptions...I have like 40 of them...GG

after 430 im off this till tomorrow anyway...lol

Kaffei

Smash Hero

also

/Arguements

GG NO RE
looool i just read that stuff I didnt wanna get involved ._.

Someone please give me a ride I will pay gas money kind of

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Imo you shouldnt be out here gettin his hopes up that someone was going to pick him up when the chances were probably less the 1 percent

My bad though...and please believe this might happen again...not to this extreme with people talking about suicide and **** but I didnt bring that up and I didn't build on it either so chill the **** out.

-TKO

Edit: yes I am a super mod :)
I told the kid to post and see if he could catch a ride, the tourney date is still a week away, attention could have been brought by other PA players to the thread because of his post.. the chances were there. Regardless, you should never go off on a kid about anything for any reason, especially if they are new to the scene. We should be encouraging new players to enter these events and get better so we may actually build our community back up to where it once was.. but instead, you "Trolls" which may I add, most children don't know what TROLLING is so they take it offensively and personally, have to make things harder for everyone. It's funny to troll people you know personally, or people that have been in the community for god knows how long.. but you don't troll new comers, ever. You show them respect, no matter what age, and simply tell them patiently and nicely what they need to know about whatever it is they are asking for.

Don't tell me to chill the **** out either.. especially in my own thread when I had asked everyone earlier to back off of the kid and none of you listened. I don't know about you, but I still remember what it was like being a newcomer, and don't remember getting a welcome such as that. This conversation is over, do not continue it.

--Now, who is planning on bringing setups?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
lol at you dismissing me implying you wont answer if I decided to continue..

anyway My welcome wasnt warm until I Proved a myself at my first tourney...so everyone someone gets a welcome I already stated I was going pretty hard on the trolling but also stated that when **** got 2 srs I jus let it die but of course you missed that...its whatever though.

regardless where we at also if I feel someone needs to chill Ima tell them to chill and you sir need to chill
situation been handled but yet you still wanna play big man

this is not argueing btw...already admitted I was wrong for trolling so hard but you still talking bout it?

Edit: Kaffei Gets rides because he is in VA...just saying

D0N

Smash Ace
Why is SSF4 on Xbox anyway? Do people play on Xbox pad there or something?

Kaffei

Smash Hero
dont bother asking any1 kaffei............most of these ppl r real *** ****ers
It's your attitude. If you had come in this thread more respectfully and less like a trash talking n00b like I did when I went to my first tourney then people will respect you too.

Just don't cuss so much, try to be as nice as you can, and don't be dumb =)

SO CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A RIDE TO THIS LMAO.
Bolt, I can bring a Wii but I need a ride lol!

jabber96

Smash Cadet
i was being nice..ppl think id b wasting my time coming to va wen i live in pa (and btw there r no tourneys here)

jabber96

Smash Cadet
i was being nice....ppl just think tht id b wasting my time coming all the way from pa to va (and there r no tourneys here btw) dammit.......y does tht happen

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well sorry dude...you just live in an unlucky spot but like kenny said you would be better off looking for the next MD tourney that isnt 4 hours away from you

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Why is SSF4 on Xbox anyway? Do people play on Xbox pad there or something?
The Xbox360 Port for Super Street Fighter 4 has no lagg issues regarding controller ports. Also, there are many pad players that use the 360 controller over the Ps3 Controller. 360's are also more convenient for LAN Centers since they were cheaper than the Ps3 when during launch date of this Gen consoles.

SO CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A RIDE TO THIS LMAO.
Bolt, I can bring a Wii but I need a ride lol!
I've been trying to find you a ride Kaffei, but nobody seems to be biting.

well sorry dude...you just live in an unlucky spot but like kenny said you would be better off looking for the next MD tourney that isnt 4 hours away from you
That is all I wanted to hear TKO.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
TKO you've posted like 70+ times today, and most of it is all trolling. you've succeeded at not only being terrible at brawl, but also annoying everyone who reads this website. good job! :)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
G-reg you've managed to ride my sack on almost every thread I go in. you've not only succeeded at not only being terrible at brawl but also The ability to sack ride for hours on end.

<3 you tho G-reg in person..

Kenrawr

Smash Master
You guys are really gonna place the "attitude" on jabber when you guys started it with the NOOB comment and typical MD/VA fail trolling?

EDIT: GOD DAMMIT TK YOU CAN'T TELL SOMEONE ELSE TO STOP REFRESHING WHEN YOU DO IT LIKE IT'S YOUR JOB :mad::mad::mad:

jabber96

Smash Cadet
kenrawr.............there the ones who r making their reputation bad..........and making me look like the better person cause they r the ones picking on a kid thts new to this site

g-regulate

Smash Hero
its not like i just "find" you in brawl threads to troll you, i read lots of brawl threads, but dont feel the need to post unless i ask a question, or someones posting like a ****** and it annoys me. i dunno how telling you that you post like an idiot translates to "riding your sack". its more like "stop posting every single thought that pops in your head".

also, id still wreck you in brawl, im not even good, but my "bad" is still likely better than every dumb brawl troll on the boards.

man, if im not playing starcraft 2 religiously by the weekend, i may come to this, be snake, not try, and still get 7th.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
is any1 willing to carpool me...i rlly wnna go to this as my first tourney plz
ohh snaps we gotta NOOB. :laugh:

But on a serious note just keep posting, you will def. be able to find something.
like seriously i need some1 tht wuld b will to carpoll me to this **** thing.....plz guys
you wont get a carpool by asking all forcefully...lol..wtf...new kids i swear
ALAN STARTED IT!!!!

just saying

@G-reg if you don't play why do you still read brawl threads

and also you probably would but don't forget we ****ed your **** sideways at apex...and me and shado suck *** as a team

D0N

Smash Ace
Ive never heard of lag issues but ok.

Are there any ps2 > xbox converters there? If not then I highly doubt I will enter ssf4 unless someone lends me a pad to play with that doesnt have that spongy d-pad

jabber96

Smash Cadet
regardless........i was just asking for ride........but u go and target me like a bully taking lunch money.............

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
also, id still wreck you in brawl, im not even good, but my "bad" is still likely better than every dumb brawl troll on the boards.

man, if im not playing starcraft 2 religiously by the weekend, i may come to this, be snake, not try, and still get 7th.
You better come Greg, you got Super Street Fighter to enter son! ..and I would like to see you play brawl again. :p

and also you probably would but don't forget we ****ed your **** sideways at apex...and me and shado suck *** as a team
I smell a main event money match. ;)

regardless........i was just asking for ride........but u go and target me like a bully taking lunch money.............
Jabber, just drop it man. If someone can give you a ride, I'm sure they will contact you.. your name is all over the thread now. :p Don't keep bringing it up or it will happen all over again and I will have to start banning people for being stupid. ;)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Lol Im not a good player..there isnt anything main event about this

4:30 im out...last post till like 7 or so

Top Bottom