• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt Presents: CrewFest 3! (MD/VA Event) 9/4/10 - Super Street Fighter 4 Side Event!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
leave the kid alone, jesus christ

you guys are ****ing dumb, kid says he wants to get experience at an offline tournament, missteps a few forum rules and ROFL OMFG TROLLING ON THE INTERNET XD

and i'm certain some ********'s gonna be like LOL O U MAD ZAK?, you guys are stupid

jabber, you'd be better off finding tourneys in PA, as it's very unlikely that anyone would be willing to give you a ride in MD/VA, it's just too far...

you'd be better pressed going to the Regional Zones subforum here, in Atlantic North + Beast Coast Tea Room and getting yourself familiarized with smashers more around your area

philadelphia is actually a pretty good area for smash, if you live anywhere near there, and i'm pretty sure there's a fairly active scene around there
he called me a mother****er

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
And I'm pretty sure next time I see something like this from anyone trolling/flaming anyone else that YOU WILL BE INFRACTED (and possibly banned), no matter who you are.

Jabber: do you live in west or east PA? there are always events in Philadelphia

jabber96

Smash Cadet
like i said......IM ONLY 14 YEARS OLD..........my parents wont give me a ride...............my brother wont.........and i dnt no any smashers from here...and i live on the east of pa

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Zak always comes on the boards all hardcore and **** but soon as i get home he doenst say **** and if he does its always in some joking *** mode...GTFO

kid kinda asked for it

Bio don't come in here flexing your mod powers now...this ****s been going on forever and now you wanna ban people...people been trolling for like years now

also I will admit **** got mad srs after that last comment but I mean asking for someone to pick you up in PA from VA (even if that not what you were trying to get at...its pretty implyed when you come to a VA tournye thread) is just absurd

My other account is a super mod anyway I just never use it because having power on Smashboards is kinda useless to me when I dont get on that much (still have it though)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
TKO727 I wouldn't have said that if I were you.

And unless I'm mistaken, did you just claim to have an alt account here that's a super mod?

Coney

Smash Master
what am i supposed to say? "oh btw you're an *** on the internet," you're a big boy and you know what you're doing, i'm not going to get in an argument with you over **** on the internet

lol @ always, i only called you out yesterday on trying to claim copyright on **** for no reason, and today for being an outrageous *** to someone who obviously didn't deserve it

you just have a tendency to be a complete ******** on the forums and there's really no reason for it

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yea my other account is a super mod

I use this account to not get power hungry and start power flexing like bio

Edit:

@Zak...Dawg...everyone gets that ******* look online

I do this same exact **** in person the only difference is nobody ever says half the **** they say online in person...

all I did was tell the kid that plan to get down here was kinda outrageous....then it just escalated from there

and no this is not the only Two times youve down this there's a couple of threads where I be goin at it (for fun) and you come in there playing Dad

I mean I dont really care...I been stopped on the kid but yet u still left that essay about laying off of him only to say the same exact **** I said but nicer...

i feel you, Dad, I feel you.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarnation! You saw right through me!

So I spent a good couple of minutes looking for a picture of a cowboy stomping on his hat to go with that picture but instead I found this.

Enjoy

Edit@TKO: A super mod? On smashboards? You'll have to excuse me if I'm just the slightest bit skeptical

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
jabber..I'ma say this nicely so DAD doesnt yell at me again

1. You are kinda asking in the wrong thread if you wanna get a ride from PA. I havent seen anyone from PA say they are coming to this

2. I dont think anyone Pass PA is coming to this anyway so you might wanna start looking for another tourney to attend...this one is looking is Kinda looking slim for you

-TKO

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
People here suck at trolling, much too redundant. I keep my trolling short and sweet

Do you understand, what I am saying to you, right now?

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Man just when I start thinking BMX can't get any cooler he starts posting futurama stuff.

Coney

Smash Master

I use this account to not get power hungry and start power flexing like bio

Edit:

@Zak...Dawg...everyone gets that ******* look online

I do this same exact **** in person the only difference is nobody ever says half the **** they say online in person...

all I did was tell the kid that plan to get down here was kinda outrageous....then it just escalated from there

and no this is not the only Two times youve down this there's a couple of threads where I be goin at it (for fun) and you come in there playing Dad

I mean I dont really care...I been stopped on the kid but yet u still left that essay about laying off of him only to say the same exact **** I said but nicer...

i feel you, Dad, I feel you.
LOL i guess so, i just don't like new people getting picked on so much, maybe because i still feel kinda new for whatever reason. there're so few new people around in md/va and i think they get actively discouraged out of coming to stuff for one reason or another, and it's not just by the top placers, so maybe i get a little overdefensive about it. yeah what he did was dumb and it's funny but there's no reason to go all that far

btw if that is an alt account i am super trolled right now

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
lol zak he took it that far though...talking about suicide and ****...like wtf

but you right it went pretty far anyway..life of a person bored at work

aren't you supposed to be at school

and we didnt discourage smokey da bear and his friend and Kaffei (the last few new people) but they didnt come in here like this guy...just saying

lol bolts gonna flip when he reads all of this

Coney

Smash Master
lol yeah i mean that was weird and completely and totally uncalled for

u rite

sorry bro

cuddle puddle tonight

and bolt's gonna love this, HYPE FOR CREWFEST

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
if by makeout session you mean 5 hours of scott pilgrim while I watch you try to catch up to my superior level 18 scott then **** YEA IM DOWN

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Your not a Super Mod. Shut up.

jabber..I'ma say this nicely so DAD doesnt yell at me again

1. You are kinda asking in the wrong thread if you wanna get a ride from PA. I havent seen anyone from PA say they are coming to this

2. I dont think anyone Pass PA is coming to this anyway so you might wanna start looking for another tourney to attend...this one is looking is Kinda looking slim for you

-TKO
He asked because I told him to. If you had read my post previously before going on a trolling spree and picking on a fuucking 14 year old, you would realize this.

u no wat **** this
Jab, I'm sorry that this happened. Some people just don't know how to show respect.

LOL i guess so, i just don't like new people getting picked on so much, maybe because i still feel kinda new for whatever reason. there're so few new people around in md/va and i think they get actively discouraged out of coming to stuff for one reason or another, and it's not just by the top placers, so maybe i get a little overdefensive about it. yeah what he did was dumb and it's funny but there's no reason to go all that far

btw if that is an alt account i am super trolled right now
It's not an Alternate Account Zak, the kid called me the other night asking me questions about how Offline tournaments work. He's a legit newcomer to the community, or so he was.

lol zak he took it that far though...talking about suicide and ****...like wtf

but you right it went pretty far anyway..life of a person bored at work

aren't you supposed to be at school

and we didnt discourage smokey da bear and his friend and Kaffei (the last few new people) but they didnt come in here like this guy...just saying

lol bolts gonna flip when he reads all of this
Yes your right, I am going to flip. What the FUCCK is WRONG WITH YOU!? The kid is 14 years old!! He's trying to attend a Tournament that I am running. You not only disrespected him as an individual, but you disrespected me as well by chasing him off when I told him to ask for a ride. Completely unacceptable. I bet you feel like such a hard *** talking **** to a 14 year old. I have younger brothers, one happens to be 12. If I knew that a grown man was talking to him like this, I would royally fucck that person's world up. Don't do that **** in my thread again TK. I have no issues with you, but that **** you just pulled was completely uncalled for and blown way out of proportion.

I don't care how bored you are at work, take that garbage elsewhere. It's one thing to troll players, but its another thing to kill attendance and chase off newcomers when this region is in dire need of change.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
I don't even know if I'm going. Also, you do know all setups will be on 360 right? Unless you bring a ps3 setup.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I was gonna write the Essay buuttt...all I can really say is you a Tad bit too late

zak already handled the situation

I actually DIDNT GO 2 far...kid mentioned suicide= I secede

also if you told him to ask for a ride in your thread where PA has yet to post then its SLightly your fault

Just saying...I mean if you mad I understand cuz I was on Troll Mode Full Throttle but as you can see the root word is TROLL...I clearly didnt mean any of that **** apart from the last real thing I said to him which was

. You are kinda asking in the wrong thread if you wanna get a ride from PA. I havent seen anyone from PA say they are coming to this

-TKO
Imo you shouldnt be out here gettin his hopes up that someone was going to pick him up when the chances were probably less the 1 percent

My bad though...and please believe this might happen again...not to this extreme with people talking about suicide and **** but I didnt bring that up and I didn't build on it either so chill the **** out.

-TKO

**** i just wrote an essay

Edit: yes I am a super mod :)

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
randomly starts reading another thread and TKO is all up in this thread again with stupidity lmao

im 2 for 2....wonder how long this streak will end up being (hmm)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@Candy You should probably go to the NJ power rankings thread

its live in there

and LOL AT RANDOMLY...yea right

and that kid isnt MD/VA..he PA

Top Bottom