• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt Presents: CrewFest 3! (MD/VA Event) 9/4/10 - Super Street Fighter 4 Side Event!

jabber96

Smash Cadet
no.....there r no tourneys here...plus i wnna go to crewfest not only to get experience.but for something to do after my first couple days of high scholl and labor day.....i start freshmen year tommarrow

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Huh. Well good luck finding a ride, make sure you play a lot of friendlies if you make it

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well it should be a really nice tournament, so I can understand you wanting to go so badly

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
as i said earlier..i need offline experience...every tourney tht ive been in online ive lost first round -.-
that should be a clear warning that you are going to get ****ed offline also imo...and go 2 a PA tourney if you live in PA...coming all the way down to Fredricksburg is stupid...that ****s like 4 hours away from you...its 2 hours away from me and im in MD

I really do think this kid is lie or like lie's litte brother tho

plus this is the closest tourney tht i culd go to....all the others were how far away

i kno for a fact this is a lie

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well honestly its because you've said that a tournament that's roughly 4 hours away from you is the closest tourney out there, when that's almost definitely not true.

However, I cannot disprove your claim without putting forth effort, so innocent until proven guilty and so on

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
TKO it is not Lie or is he in any way related to Lie. He shot me a friend request over Facebook and I already explained that I spoke to him over the phone.

Just leave him be, if he wants to try and come out to a tournament, let him.. it's bringing more hype to my event and adding more people as well (granted he makes it and grabs the attention of PA players)

Brandon don't Troll him please.. *facepalm*

..and you guys wonder why newcomers don't last long in this community. :\

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I didnt say that either...I said NOT EVERYONE gets this...you and a few others have got the GTFO treatment but other "rookies" have been welcomed with open arms and stuff

just stop being dumb

and go find another tourney...

and stop hitting the refresh button on this page every 30 seconds...
****in loser

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
OMG...I TOLD YOU IT's YOUR FAULT!

whatever **** you and **** your stupid *** name

falco doesnt jab...he Slapchops

BMX

Smash Lord
its the way you came in here...everyone doesnt get this treatment...
You're garbz
oh rlly...........not a single rookie...........im the only 1
TKO it is not Lie or is he in any way related to Lie. He shot me a friend request over Facebook and I already explained that I spoke to him over the phone.

Just leave him be, if he wants to try and come out to a tournament, let him.. it's bringing more hype to my event and adding more people as well (granted he makes it and grabs the attention of PA players)

Brandon don't Troll him please.. *facepalm*

..and you guys wonder why newcomers don't last long in this community. :\
I didnt say that either...I said NOT EVERYONE gets this...you and a few others have got the GTFO treatment but other "rookies" have been welcomed with open arms and stuff

just stop being dumb

and go find another tourney...

and stop hitting the refresh button on this page every 30 mins...
****in loser
wow.........some warm welcome this came to be.................................

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Thank you all for proving I'm right once again

Jabber, good luck making it to the event. If you're really interested in closer events to your location, PM me your location and I'd be happy to help you out. PA is very far from this, there are plenty of MD and PA events that are closer.

My work is done here

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
like someone who lives in PA with no Car or a form of transportation begging, which eventually turned to forcefully asking for a Ride to a VA tourney from VA people who probably live liek less then 30 mins from the actual tourney venue

and then wondering why everyone's on your case?

@tant Proving your right?..***** you didnt even have a point...shut that **** up

Edit: Troll attempt accomplished btw

jabber96

Smash Cadet
im not asking for any of u guys to give me a lift....started to put posts on to see if there were any ppl on here tht live in pa or closer states tht have to go into pa to get to va ******* so back off me

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
WHAT OTHER STATE WOULD GO TO AN ALMOST CENTRAL VA TOURNEY OTHER THEN MD?

and more importantly

WHOTF WOULD HAVE TO PASS THROUGH PA TO GET TO VA TO GO TO THIS TOURNEY...PA IS A BIG *** STATE AND ANYONE "PASSING THROUGH" WOULD CLEARLY BE MAKING AT THE VERY LEAST A 6 HOUR TRIP

FOR A ONE DAY TOURNEY??? YOU MUST BE STUPID

LAY OFF THE REFRESH BUTTON *****

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
He is gotten rather defensive as of lately...

I SAY.
Well **** I guess I can't steal that now.

But we look **** good with our classy avatars

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO GOD DAMIT I LOVE TROLLIN SOMETIMES

aight I'll stop...I wanna be a classy animal...gotta find a classy Lion tho

jabber96

Smash Cadet
like seriously....................wat did i ever do...........i was just walking by....wondering if there wuld b some1 to give me a lift.....thts it.............god

jabber96

Smash Cadet
................................................................................................................................................................................................

jabber96

Smash Cadet
regardless for double posting this time..............but thts not even funny man........i already had problems with tht............dnt bring killing myself up...........cause now im depressed

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
... Wtf has this turned into. Sova is 3 hours away from this event. <_<

Edit: Too many dots please stop. Im starting to hate you more now.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Yea Uhh....next subject...not really the place to talk about that (meaning not a good thing to bring up on smashboards....)

Coney

Smash Master
leave the kid alone, jesus christ

you guys are ****ing dumb, kid says he wants to get experience at an offline tournament, missteps a few forum rules and ROFL OMFG TROLLING ON THE INTERNET XD

and i'm certain some ********'s gonna be like LOL O U MAD ZAK?, you guys are stupid

jabber, you'd be better off finding tourneys in PA, as it's very unlikely that anyone would be willing to give you a ride in MD/VA, it's just too far...

you'd be better pressed going to the Regional Zones subforum here, in Atlantic North + Beast Coast Tea Room and getting yourself familiarized with smashers more around your area

philadelphia is actually a pretty good area for smash, if you live anywhere near there, and i'm pretty sure there's a fairly active scene around there

Top Bottom